PDA

View Full Version : Facebook

BigBrotherfan4ever
04-08-2010, 02:23 PM
:hugesmile:Just been on "THE SAVE BIG BROTHER" page, it says, Big Brother are on C5 shopping list:hugesmile::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Bigbrofan25
04-08-2010, 02:24 PM
In know great news I really want BB to be back after a years break

Angus
04-08-2010, 02:56 PM
:hugesmile:Just been on "THE SAVE BIG BROTHER" page, it says, Big Brother are on C5 shopping list:hugesmile::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

So long as it gets a complete overhaul so that we don't have to endure this blatant favouritism and bias by the producers, and so long as they kick Davina the gurner into touch forever. Cannot stand her.

seanraff07
04-08-2010, 02:58 PM

:banana::cheer::dance2::cheer2:

seanraff07
04-08-2010, 02:59 PM
So long as it gets a complete overhaul so that we don't have to endure this blatant favouritism and bias by the producers, and so long as they kick Davina the gurner into touch forever. Cannot stand her.

Couldn't agree more, here voice is so screechy everytime she says 2010.:mad:

Livia
04-08-2010, 02:59 PM

So true.

If it does come back, I want every member of the production team handed a copy of Nineteen Eighty Four. Let's have some real Big Brother and not the love-fest for immature media-*****s it's become.

BigBrotherfan4ever
04-08-2010, 03:00 PM
It also mentioned something about Marcus Bentley still doing the voice over, so he must be thinking of moving to C5 as well then.

daniel-lewis-1985
04-08-2010, 03:03 PM
If Channel 5 do buy it they shouldnt announce it till after BB ends. People are only gonna tune into the final coz its the last one and if they think its coming back they probably wont bother

seanraff07
04-08-2010, 03:03 PM
It also mentioned something about Marcus Bentley still doing the voice over, so he must be thinking of moving to C5 as well then.

You can't replace him, BB wouldn't be the same anymore.:bawling:

BigBrotherfan4ever
04-08-2010, 03:09 PM
If Channel 5 do buy it they shouldn't announce it till after BB ends. People are only gonna tune into the final coz its the last one and if they think its coming back they probably wont bother

I actually thought it would have been announced before now...TBH, cause there was a meeting on 21st June, with endmol & C5 & then thats when it was announced they were considering taking it to C5.

But i do agree C5 shouldn't be a definite yes or no until its finished.

Livia
04-08-2010, 03:10 PM

I love Marcus Bentley. He was the funniest thing in the Ignore Task, I thought.

Cordelia
04-08-2010, 03:10 PM
Lets throw a partaaaaaayy!