PDA

View Full Version : Dave is a creep

Patricia4
04-08-2010, 02:51 PM
what a creep dave really is. never stopped going on about the fact that mario picked him to go up.
still on about it in the early hours the saddo.
he sits with steve still bitching about it, he wants the big boys out according to him and steve. (not letting on he voted steve out).
what a loser this guy really is.
how could he do it to a friend he bitches as josie agrees with him. I thought he ringfenced his friends like I do he whinged. funny that considering dave nominated mario.
the two-faced little prat.
he`s already lining them up for next week in case he stays in. hes bitched to everyone about mario hoping to get him up and also about sam.
he`s the biggest player in that house and no wonder his kids were embarrassed to record a message for him.

seanraff07
04-08-2010, 02:55 PM
He just told Mario he won't nominate him next week if he stays in cause of Mario choosing him in the S&R task, so why was he getting all worked up about it for last night then if he isn't fussed?

fizzy
04-08-2010, 03:32 PM
He just told Mario he won't nominate him next week if he stays in cause of Mario choosing him in the S&R task, so why was he getting all worked up about it for last night then if he isn't fussed?

How magmanamus of him, bet he didn't tell mario he voted him this week though. Dave=*****

seanraff07
04-08-2010, 03:33 PM
How magmanamus of him, bet he didn't tell mario he voted him this week though. Dave=*****

Yep exactly, i thought he was a decent guy but between yesterday and today he's been a complete tosser.

JustKaz
04-08-2010, 03:47 PM
People that play the game = bitch
People that don't = bore
Can't win with some

Mario voted ben last week.... very sly, but Its a game.

Yes Daves a player and he doing it well.

BigBrotherfan4ever
04-08-2010, 03:53 PM
what a creep dave really is. never stopped going on about the fact that mario picked him to go up.
still on about it in the early hours the saddo.
he sits with steve still bitching about it, he wants the big boys out according to him and steve. (not letting on he voted steve out).
what a loser this guy really is.
how could he do it to a friend he bitches as josie agrees with him. I thought he ringfenced his friends like I do he whinged. funny that considering dave nominated mario.
the two-faced little prat.
he`s already lining them up for next week in case he stays in. hes bitched to everyone about mario hoping to get him up and also about sam.
he`s the biggest player in that house and no wonder his kids were embarrassed to record a message for him.

Well said Patricia, totally agree with everything you've just said:thumbs:

fizzy
04-08-2010, 03:56 PM
Yep exactly, i thought he was a decent guy but between yesterday and today he's been a complete tosser.

Yeah

LeatherTrumpet
04-08-2010, 03:59 PM
i suspect he has been tokin the ghost

i thought i glimpsed some GLORI IN HIS BELLI last night but it may have been a large wedge of lard?

boomoo
04-08-2010, 04:10 PM

Well Dave should not be allowed to nominate next week. He just said that to Mario so that Mario would not nominate him.

parmnion
04-08-2010, 04:16 PM
dave to win..haters are losers

housemate
04-08-2010, 04:39 PM

and then Quote:
"He's such a lying,un bothered, tw@t! Time to pack your cassock Rasputin"

followed by:
dave to win.

???? .... Personally I think your second comment was very accurate and concise, describes Dave to a 'T'

parmnion
04-08-2010, 04:48 PM
and then Quote:
"He's such a lying,un bothered, tw@t! Time to pack your cassock Rasputin"

followed by:
dave to win.

???? .... Personally I think your second comment was very accurate and concise, describes Dave to a 'T'

I read the comment on another forum, found it so funny i decided to use it as my sig, but still want it known i support him..

problem?

flamingGalah!
04-08-2010, 04:49 PM

But you hate Corin??

parmnion
04-08-2010, 04:54 PM
But you hate Corin??

I;m a loser.

housemate
04-08-2010, 05:21 PM
I read the comment on another forum, found it so funny i decided to use it as my sig, but still want it known i support him..

problem?

I thought at first you did (making your mind up)