PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else feel cheated

Julesuk
04-08-2010, 03:01 PM
I think it is a bit sad if Dave or John James go this week, they have been there from the beginning and whether you love or hate them they have been large characters and you then have the likes of Jo who does nothing, Andrew whose a bit of wet rag, and they could quite easily be there in the last week, I feel quite cheated really.

smudgie
04-08-2010, 03:05 PM
Not me, the only better combination would be Dave, Jjames and Josie up for a double.:dance:

I'm Buzzin!
04-08-2010, 03:07 PM
I feel cheated that John James is still in the house. I don't mind Dave.

cell
04-08-2010, 03:08 PM
Mario should have switched for Steve, If JJ doesn't go I would rather trim some especially dead wood, Dave at least does have some entertainment value, Steve stamps out fun when it actually happens, makes for great watching (sarcasm)

seanraff07
04-08-2010, 03:09 PM
Dave is alright, sick to death of hearing John James name.

Kazanne
04-08-2010, 03:10 PM
I think it is a bit sad if Dave or John James go this week, they have been there from the beginning and whether you love or hate them they have been large characters and you then have the likes of Jo who does nothing, Andrew whose a bit of wet rag, and they could quite easily be there in the last week, I feel quite cheated really.

I felt cheated last week and guess what?I found out I literally was,Twitter and Facebook scams using Bens number to keep Crabeyes in,hows that for cheating?lets hope the people who were ripped off last week get their revenge by voting Crabby out.

BigBrotherfan4ever
04-08-2010, 03:12 PM
I felt cheated last week and guess what?I found out I literally was,Twitter and Facebook scams using Bens number to keep Crabeyes in,hows that for cheating?lets hope the people who were ripped off last week get their revenge by voting Crabby out.

I couldn't believe that, when i read about it on here:mad::mad:

Shiner
04-08-2010, 03:14 PM
I feel cheated that I've had to watch a duvet for weeks.

Angus
04-08-2010, 03:15 PM

YOU feel cheated? - what about us Ben fans. Love or loathe him he made a huge contribution to the show and had earned his place in the final. Instead we are left with a houseful of bores, apart from Sam and possibly Andrew if he can extricate his head from up Josie's arse.

Kazanne
04-08-2010, 03:15 PM
I couldn't believe that, when i read about it on here:mad::mad:

Whatever Crabeyes does now will never make him a winner now he will always be a loser,as he will have got where he is by his fans cheating,i hope his fans are happy with that as we will never know now if he could have done it without their help.At least I know Ben left with dignity with no cheating involved.

terryrow
04-08-2010, 03:31 PM
Not me, the only better combination would be Dave, Jjames and Josie up for a double.:dance:

or triple?