PDA

View Full Version : If you hate John James that much...why dont you

rusticgal
04-08-2010, 05:40 PM
...shift your attention to some of the other 9 or so HM's that are still in the house.
Its quite scary how vitriolic and obsessed you are.

Same old comments again and again..... so dull and so boring.I know you all want him to go....its frightening to what you will talkn about or who you will turn your venom on then????

Jords
04-08-2010, 05:41 PM
People talk about who they love, but also who they hate, dont go in the threads if you dont like it.

Mr XcX
04-08-2010, 05:42 PM
Sorry. I signed up to TIBB to slag off HM8 like John James that should not even share the same oxygen with me.

Jordan.
04-08-2010, 05:43 PM
Theres plenty of time for that once we get him out this week!

Zippy
04-08-2010, 05:44 PM
When he goes we'll be all rainbows and puppies. We swear.

Until then...GET THE TWAT OUT!!!!!!!!!

smudgie
04-08-2010, 05:44 PM
...shift your attention to some of the other 9 or so HM's that are still in the house.

Same old comments again and again..... so dull and so boring.I know you all want him to go....its frightening to what you will talkn about or who you will turn your venom on then????

We would if they would take the chuffin' camera off golden boy, but then they do want their moneys worth I suppose. It appears he has been offered more money, after he asked them, just to do the task, something really wrong with this when the housemate tries to dictate the rules.:nono:

flamingGalah!
04-08-2010, 05:46 PM

And it is quite scary how obsessed with him some of his fans are!! :joker: :xyxwave:

serensilver
04-08-2010, 05:49 PM
I agree rustical its the same old $hit they are talking about!:sleep: we get it they dont like him but jesus get a new hobby!:nono:

flamingGalah!
04-08-2010, 05:52 PM
I agree rustical its the same old $hit they are talking about!:sleep: we get it they dont like him but jesus get a new hobby!:nono:

Actually it is new sh*t we are talking about, him being a hypocrite for walking out of the task :nono:

Angus
04-08-2010, 05:53 PM

It's really none of your business who the FMs choose to post about, but since you seem baffled as to the JJ hatred let me enlighten you.

He is hated because he and the duvet diver have ruined what could potentially have been the best BB of all because of their transparently fake crapmance. Furthermore, he is a hypocritical, arrogant, passive aggressive bully who trades on his so called "looks" to exploit people and situations. He is the biggest desperado in the house (lol - travelling thousands of miles to try and get in) with the thumbsucking duvet diver coming a close second. They have prevented other HMs getting their fair share of air time, thereby depriving the viewers of enjoying a more diverse and entertaining show. He has followed a formulaic script which has been swallowed hook, line and sinker by a large section of the gullible public (that's my opinion and I'm entitled to it), aided and abetted by his horizontal sidekick.

So we haters will continue to post about whatever the hell we like about him, and it will only stop when the twat is finally booted out of the house.:xyxwave:

Angus
04-08-2010, 06:02 PM
call 09011 323 017 and you will speak to leona lewis.

Are you not aware that this is actually fraud?

Mystic Mock
04-08-2010, 06:04 PM
Are you not aware that this is actually fraud?

im on the ben to win campaign on facebook and im so sad it aint happened because of that bitch rallying the house to put him up.

parmnion
04-08-2010, 06:10 PM
Sorry. I signed up to TIBB to slag off HM8 like John James that should not even share the same oxygen with me.

this.

And it pleasures me even more to know it annoys his fans.

Saph
04-08-2010, 06:13 PM

fail to get people to not vote for him :joker::joker:

Angus
04-08-2010, 06:21 PM
im on the ben to win campaign on facebook and im so sad it aint happened because of that bitch rallying the house to put him up.

No that was Dave chivvying her along, and then doing his usual weekend rounds to ensure that the person he wanted nominated WAS. Rachel was at least honest about her feelings towards Ben, whilst Dave was a backstabbing *****. However, they will both keep, and neither of them will win, so I'm not bothered yet. JJ has to go to salvage what is left of this series, and because you are a JJJ fan you are obviously going to disagree.

Kazanne
04-08-2010, 06:23 PM

Who are you talking about

Kazanne
04-08-2010, 06:25 PM

But you were soon on here and enjoying slagging Ben off you and rusty,If you cant take it you shouldn't give it.karma

I'm Buzzin!
04-08-2010, 06:26 PM
its frightening to what you will talkn about or who you will turn your venom on then????

There's just as much threads about saving John James as there is to evict him. And I don't think you are going to win us over with cruelty.

stonedape
04-08-2010, 06:40 PM
His haters need him in the house just as badly as his fans. 10 years and we're still going on entertainment witch hunts voting out anyone good looking, "bitchy", or anyone who generates the most air time/conversation.

I'm Buzzin!
04-08-2010, 06:52 PM
It's really none of your business who the FMs choose to post about, but since you seem baffled as to the JJ hatred let me enlighten you.

He is hated because he and the duvet diver have ruined what could potentially have been the best BB of all because of their transparently fake crapmance. Furthermore, he is a hypocritical, arrogant, passive aggressive bully who trades on his so called "looks" to exploit people and situations. He is the biggest desperado in the house (lol - travelling thousands of miles to try and get in) with the thumbsucking duvet diver coming a close second. They have prevented other HMs getting their fair share of air time, thereby depriving the viewers of enjoying a more diverse and entertaining show. He has followed a formulaic script which has been swallowed hook, line and sinker by a large section of the gullible public (that's my opinion and I'm entitled to it), aided and abetted by his horizontal sidekick.

So we haters will continue to post about whatever the hell we like about him, and it will only stop when the twat is finally booted out of the house.:xyxwave:

spot on! :worship:

Kazanne
04-08-2010, 06:54 PM
spot on! :worship:

Way to go:dance:

fizzy
04-08-2010, 07:17 PM

Good point

Julie10
04-08-2010, 07:39 PM

Well said :hugesmile: