PDA

View Full Version : ***Operation save John James!!***

serensilver
04-08-2010, 05:46 PM
Operation save John James!!

he is funny,entertaining, a fab friend to Josie and so cute with her! He is firely and not afraid to speak his mind!

To evict Rachel - 09011 323 017

To evict Dave - 09011 323 004

:dance::dance::dance:Come on guys! save JOhn James!:dance::dance::dance:

Any haters give it a rest we've heard it all before!:sleep: John james love only :elephant::elephant:

IF YOU POST HERE YOU LIKE JOHN JAMES!

seanraff07
04-08-2010, 05:46 PM
**** John James and his thumbsucking lover!

Jords
04-08-2010, 05:47 PM
I would like to miss this operation. :tongue:

Shasown
04-08-2010, 05:49 PM
Operation? ..... sounds like some sort of organisation behind this.

Quite ironic really when the average John James fan cant keep her bedroom tidy, and has difficulty deciding what friends to keep on Facebook.

Zippy
04-08-2010, 05:50 PM
***Operation kick John James in the nuts***

Mr XcX
04-08-2010, 05:51 PM
The only operation this will achieve is helping John James ankle when hopefully the FAKE SNAKE fall on the way out!!!

Kazanne
04-08-2010, 05:52 PM
Operation save John James!!

he is funny,entertaining, a fab friend to Josie and so cute with her! He is firely and not afraid to speak his mind!

To evict Rachel - 09011 323 017

To evict Dave - 09011 323 004

:dance::dance::dance:Come on guys! save JOhn James!:dance::dance::dance:

Any haters give it a rest we've heard it all before!:sleep: John james love only :elephant::elephant:

Why do you need an operation to save him,when fans are banging on how wonderful he and 'he will win' so he should walk it.......shouldn't he,or will the fans be reverting to internet scams again,and cheating,this BB really is farcical

jj1 is a legand
04-08-2010, 05:55 PM
cum on people josie fans an jj1 an jj2 fans all vote rachel out single her out without jj1 the shows going to be soooo boring shouldnt mario an steve been in the big brother where cameron won the most two pointless boring house mates ever !!!!!! rachel OUT FRIDAY GET RONALDINO OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

flamingGalah!
04-08-2010, 05:56 PM
LOL good luck :joker:

Kaaarenn!
04-08-2010, 06:04 PM
I hope John stays! :)

Visage
04-08-2010, 06:05 PM
Why do you need an operation to save him,when fans are banging on how wonderful he and 'he will win' so he should walk it.......shouldn't he,or will the fans be reverting to internet scams again,and cheating,this BB really is farcical

Well, you see it's like this Kazanne.

Everyone (well nearly) was sure Ben was going to win the show, remember how everyone was banging on about Ben been the greatest ever BB11 housemate, how is was so wonderful, you get the picture;)

So in light of how quickly Ben fell from grace, John James fans have had their eyes opened to how someone so high can fall so quickly. It's only a matter of days before Josie could lose her will to live and that's why it's important to join this operation of saving the greatest housemate ever lived (I threw in a little sarcasm there for ya ;))

So thanks for joining in and let's hope we can win this challenge. You did say you were joining in, didn't you? :laugh:

Saph
04-08-2010, 06:05 PM
um no :)

Get him out!

parmnion
04-08-2010, 06:06 PM
You just made me smear sh!t all over my pc screen.

Bigbrofan25
04-08-2010, 06:07 PM
This is finally our chance to pay him pack for all the crap he did to ben and rachel and sunshine finally pay back mr crabs

jj1 is a legand
04-08-2010, 06:13 PM
Josie fans jj2 fans and jj1 fans all vote out rachel 3 fan bases against 1 no chance rachel out friday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kazanne
04-08-2010, 06:14 PM

Everyone (well nearly) was sure Ben was going to win the show, remember how everyone was banging on about Ben been the greatest ever BB11 housemate, how is was so wonderful, you get the picture;)

So in light of how quickly Ben fell from grace, John James fans have had their eyes opened to how someone so high can fall so quickly. It's only a matter of days before Josie could lose her will to live and that's why it's important to join this operation of saving the greatest housemate ever lived (I threw in a little sarcasm there for ya ;))

So thanks for joining in and let's hope we can win this challenge. You did say you were joining in, didn't you? :laugh:

I was never sure Ben was going to win,I said I would have loved him to but he didn't,but i do feel agrieved that he may have gone simply due to cheating and internet scams which iimo,is not on,but what is done is done,and if people have to resort to such tactics then BB is dead really isn't it? IF people are so confident in Crabby why the panic all of a sudden,and i still think Ben is the best BB housemate.

Angus
04-08-2010, 06:14 PM

Some bloody nerve to gloat about Ben going when we know it was all down to a massive internet scam, or should we use the correct term, "FRAUD" perpetrated on innocent people, and thereby obtaining their money by deception. It just goes to show the depths that JJ fans will stoop to in order to eliminate the only viable competition because, let's face it, it's the only way he's going to win this show isn't it? If they were that confident that their hero wouldn't go, why feel the need to CHEAT? And on top of all that, they think it's fine to defraud unsuspecting people. But then again they have probably learned from the master, JJ, all about hoodwinking the viewers - well not this one at least:xyxwave:

serensilver
04-08-2010, 06:16 PM
awww so nice you posted here you love john james! as stated in the title thread!

Bigbrofan25
04-08-2010, 06:16 PM
Josie fans jj2 fans and jj1 fans all vote out rachel 3 fan bases against 1 no chance rachel out friday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have the ben fans the sunshine fans the rachel fans and anyone else who is an ex JJ fan sorry he is going:sleep:

Visage
04-08-2010, 06:19 PM
I was never sure Ben was going to win,I said I would have loved him to but he didn't,but i do feel agrieved that he may have gone simply due to cheating and internet scams which iimo,is not on,but what is done is done,and if people have to resort to such tactics then BB is dead really isn't it? IF people are so confident in Crabby why the panic all of a sudden,and i still think Ben is the best BB housemate.

Nope, I don't recall you saying he was going to win, but it has been said in the past.

This scamming & cheating you mentioned, I'm sure you explained it to me before, but I forgot what you said. What has been going on with it all?

Visage
04-08-2010, 06:23 PM
Some bloody nerve to gloat about Ben going when we know it was all down to a massive internet scam, or should we use the correct term, "FRAUD" perpetrated on innocent people, and thereby obtaining their money by deception. It just goes to show the depths that JJ fans will stoop to in order to eliminate the only viable competition because, let's face it, it's the only way he's going to win this show isn't it? If they were that confident that their hero wouldn't go, why feel the need to CHEAT? And on top of all that, they think it's fine to defraud unsuspecting people. But then again they have probably learned from the master, JJ, all about hoodwinking the viewers - well not this one at least:xyxwave:

Sorry, I'm not understanding what this cheating is or how it's been done. What are they doing to con the voters and who is behind it? John James fans or something else.

I don't believe many people are too confident in whether John stays or goes, but what I do see is people trying to get some banter going, unless I am truly missing the obvious.

jj1 is a legand
04-08-2010, 06:38 PM
Come on jj fans lets keep him in vote out rachell 52% all ready keep the votes for rachel bb will be so boring wihout jj1 rachel out !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saph
04-08-2010, 06:39 PM
Come on jj fans lets keep him in vote out rachell 52% all ready keep the votes for rachel bb will be so boring wihout jj1 rachel out !!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a disgraceful name :nono:

Saph
04-08-2010, 06:40 PM
4,960th post :)

joeysteele
04-08-2010, 06:41 PM
Ben was the best housemate Kazanne, to think a decent guy like BEN was pilloried in favour of this sad case is beyond belief,save JJames, I hope he has really shot himself in the foot today with his hypocrisy,how he ever dared attack BEN for this is unbelievable.

Shasown
04-08-2010, 06:43 PM
cum on people josie fans an jj1 an jj2 fans all vote rachel out single her out without jj1 the shows going to be soooo boring shouldnt mario an steve been in the big brother where cameron won the most two pointless boring house mates ever !!!!!! rachel OUT FRIDAY GET RONALDINO OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love the name JJ1 is a leg and ...... what?

Angus
04-08-2010, 06:45 PM
Ben was the best housemate Kazanne, to think a decent guy like BEN was pilloried in favour of this sad case is beyond belief,save JJames, I hope he has really shot himself in the foot today with his hypocrisy,how he ever dared attack BEN for this is unbelievable.

Agreed - but the hypocrisy of those defending the twat is even more breathtakingly arrogant.

stonedape
04-08-2010, 06:51 PM
Agreed - but the hypocrisy of those defending the twat is even more breathtakingly arrogant.

I find the people who loved Ben and hate JJ the most hypocritical. People are turning against JJ for the exact same things: getting too much air time, bitching, getting in fights, not participating with the group. And ultimately like Ben, love JJ1 or hate him, the show would be worse off without him.

And there's still so much dead weight in the house. Ben would be disappointed in you.

fizzy
04-08-2010, 07:17 PM
save John James

Kazanne
04-08-2010, 07:21 PM
Nope, I don't recall you saying he was going to win, but it has been said in the past.

This scamming & cheating you mentioned, I'm sure you explained it to me before, but I forgot what you said. What has been going on with it all?

I posted the links up Visage,I'm sure you have already seen them,you have to be up early in the morning to catch some people out:hugesmile:

Kazanne
04-08-2010, 07:22 PM
save John James

You save him,I don't want to

Visage
04-08-2010, 07:33 PM
I posted the links up Visage,I'm sure you have already seen them,you have to be up early in the morning to catch some people out:hugesmile:

Be a love and point me in that direction, I really did miss it.

bbfan1991
04-08-2010, 07:35 PM
Yeah save John James he's back to his argumentative self PMSL and Josie adores him:p:D.

Angus
04-08-2010, 07:41 PM
I find the people who loved Ben and hate JJ the most hypocritical. People are turning against JJ for the exact same things: getting too much air time, bitching, getting in fights, not participating with the group. And ultimately like Ben, love JJ1 or hate him, the show would be worse off without him.

And there's still so much dead weight in the house. Ben would be disappointed in you.

Ben was not the one who attacked others for not participating etc, that was the knob that is JJ. And your patronising is not required since, as Ben fans, we never maintained that Ben was perfect or beyond reproach, only that he was funny, entertaining, and totally honest, often to his detriment as he continuously put his foot in it. JJ on the other hand made a point of picking on those he perceived as weaker than himself - I have never seen him take on anyone who could conceivably have given him a run for his money. He tried it just the once with Corin and got more than he bargained for - he soon backed off. BB would have been 100% better if JJ&J had never been in it - they have railroaded the show into a boring siding from which there is no escape until one or both of them leave.

So please don't insult Ben fans by lumping us with the fantasists who think JJ walks on water.:xyxwave:

Angus
04-08-2010, 07:45 PM
save John James

No, let's not.

Mystic Mock
04-08-2010, 07:48 PM
im a ben fan and im trying to vote rachel out because she rallied the hole house to nominate ben because he dared to hang around with laura,plus she already nominated him before then so shes one serious traitor.

serensilver
04-08-2010, 08:23 PM
Evict Rachel 09011 323 017

We love John James

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
04-08-2010, 08:36 PM
I'll quote what I wrote in the other thread

I was and maybe still am a fan of his but I agree get him out. I can't stand that stupid crap with Josie anymore. her face annoys me. I can't bear her thumbsucking. oh gad so irritating. He had a chance to prove himself as individual housemate during todays task but all he wanted to do was go back to josie. if that's the only storyline he's prepared to invest in, get him the fook out! Josie next I have began to scream when i see her sucking her thumb. it's unacceptable for a grown woman!!!
rant done.
If John goes Josie will become recluse and I won't have to see her on my screen anymore.
Joh James, it's been a pleasure for the most part.:xyxwave:

right now she's using his picture and pretending he's professing his undying love to her, meanwhile he's giggling beside her...gaaa if she starts sucking her thumb after that.... :cloud:
I would have preferred her to go but unfortunately he's the one up! this ****e has to end before i tear my hair out then break my tv