PDA

View Full Version : John James has threatened Big Brother!!

fingers
04-08-2010, 05:19 PM
about the Task claims he was defending Rachel who wanted to spend her last day with the rest of the HMs (this in the DR) then he said something really weird having threatened BB with leaving he says they said "if we offered you more money" I found this really a strange thing to say.

Mr XcX
04-08-2010, 05:20 PM
What happened to TEAM player. John James is so FAKE and AGGRESSIVE.

Rofl Copter
04-08-2010, 05:30 PM
I wouldn't be surprised.
He's BB's golden boy.

smudgie
04-08-2010, 05:33 PM
about the Task claims he was defending Rachel who wanted to spend her last day with the rest of the HMs (this in the DR) then he said something really weird having threatened BB with leaving he says they said "if we offered you more money" I found this really a strange thing to say.

I wondered what the money quote was about. He really does think he runs the show. Time real BB fans got rid of the twit.
He loves Josie so much he is on about not wanting to be there, only staying for the public.Does he think he is doing us a favour.Arrogant twit.

Jords
04-08-2010, 05:52 PM
LOL at how hes put it all on Rachel when it was him who didnt want to spend one of his possible last days in there! Lying prat.

cell
04-08-2010, 05:56 PM
Threatening to leave has worked in the past and therefore will be used again in the future. BB is letting JJ get away with whatever he wants and are bending the rules to let him have it.

GypsyGoth
04-08-2010, 05:59 PM
He said he wanted to get more money off of BB to stay in the room. I think if it is shown on the HL show tomorrow it could really damage his fanbase.

flamingGalah!
04-08-2010, 05:59 PM
John James would argue with a paper bag... tw@t.

fingers
04-08-2010, 06:03 PM
He said he wanted to get more money off of BB to stay in the room. I think if it is shown on the HL show tomorrow it could really damage his fanbase.

If they weren't so effing paranoid about what the viewers can get to know there wouldn't be any misunderstandings.

Jords
04-08-2010, 06:07 PM

This should be shown or else the producers are clearly aiming for him to stay!
I cant see why they would with an attitude like that though, seal his fate I say.

headaball
04-08-2010, 06:08 PM
If they show him making them demands he's a goner.

*mazedsalv**
04-08-2010, 06:08 PM
:shocked:First he has a tantrum and then in the DR he was threatning BB to give him what he wants!! Now in the shower shouting that he wants what he wants NOW.

:shocked:

He just said that if they show it on the HLs, he will be a gonner on Friday!!!

Beastie
04-08-2010, 06:10 PM
The man is a twat. I HATE him!

Kick him out BB. He is a waste of space.

Jords
Hmmm, he could be testing to see if he can get away with anything, I bet he thinks he will win hands down after his cheers last Friday.

luminoussun
the guy is a liar!!!
He was talking about quiting before he even entered the room and was going to walk after 20 minutes and ONLY because rachel said she would stay he realised how bad he would look and stayed...then to make it look like he done it for rachel is a crock of ****!!!!

*mazedsalv**
04-08-2010, 06:11 PM
But his odds keep shortening for the eviction and ever since now, they are doing it in a more alarming rate!!

BB is now angered with John James so theres a certainty this will all be shown on the HLs tomorrow

Jordan.
04-08-2010, 06:12 PM
Hes a pathetic mess but im glad hes doing it as it'll result in him going :D

Rofl Copter
04-08-2010, 06:13 PM
I think that BB really liked him, but now I think they are beginning to become pissed off with him.
He's a spoilt brat and he has 0.5 million dollars already so why does he want an extra 100k.

Beastie
04-08-2010, 06:14 PM
It better be shown on tomorrow's highlights!! so we will all see what John James is really like!! well for most of us with a brain.. we have always known he is a twat.

SHOW IT ALL BIG BROTHER!

YOU are the boss :)

Zippy
and JJ seems to be self destructing. Hahaha

Such a dramaqueen and very emotionally unstable. ie; nutjob

arista

Yes Today he went into the 24 hour Room with Rachel
she would not shut her Gob.

He had no shower.

He gave it a go - but was not having it
he thinks he is going.

But Motormouth Rachel is in the betting Shops as going.

Saph
04-08-2010, 06:15 PM
Bye John! cya on Friday :D

daniel-lewis-1985
04-08-2010, 06:15 PM
Hes only doing it coz he think sthe public are finding the show boring after Sam coming in

I'm Buzzin!
04-08-2010, 06:17 PM
But his odds keep shortening for the eviction and ever since now, they are doing it in a more alarming rate!!

BB is now angered with John James so theres a certainty this will all be shown on the HLs tomorrow

I think BB wants John James out of the house

Beastie
04-08-2010, 06:18 PM
Hes only doing it coz he think sthe public are finding the show boring after Sam coming in

The show has been spiced up since Sam coming in. John James and Josie bore me. John James is just a twat. I want him out and then Josie will get so mad!!!!!! hahahahaha

arista
04-08-2010, 06:21 PM
Bye John! cya on Friday :D

Are you sure.

We do not base votes on Tasks.

Infact Rebals are Liked

Bigbrofan25
04-08-2010, 06:26 PM
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Princess
04-08-2010, 06:28 PM
Merged

King Gizzard
04-08-2010, 06:30 PM
Who wants to bet they wont show any of this on the HL show tommorow, just like they didn't show his bitching last week when he was up as well?

Mystic Mock
04-08-2010, 06:33 PM
just call 09011 323 017

arista
04-08-2010, 06:34 PM
Who wants to bet they wont show any of this on the HL show tommorow, just like they didn't show his bitching last week when he was up as well?

No they will as
Rachel was trying to be nice.

And It was Funny.

We Like a Rebal.

It was shown on BBLB - and that means it will be on the show.

arista
04-08-2010, 06:35 PM
just call 09011 323 017

Rachel the motor mouth is gone

Zippy
04-08-2010, 06:35 PM

ikr

last thursdays HL show was a whitewash. Shameless. So Im not counting on him being exposed this week either. Poor Rachel will be sacrificed.

Jase.
04-08-2010, 06:38 PM
The man is a twat. I HATE him!

Kick him out BB. He is a waste of space.

This!!

daniel-lewis-1985
04-08-2010, 06:40 PM
The show has been spiced up since Sam coming in. John James and Josie bore me. John James is just a twat. I want him out and then Josie will get so mad!!!!!! hahahahaha

I meant Sam made John and the rest of the hous ethink that they were coming across as boring so John James has been picking arguments since.

Bigbrofan25
04-08-2010, 06:43 PM
I meant Sam made John and the rest of the hous ethink that they were coming across as boring so John James has been picking arguments since.

He`s been doing this since week 1:sleep:

stonedape
04-08-2010, 06:45 PM

Yeah, JJ1 certainly wasn't picking any arguments before Pepper came last week. :bored: He's been the only one to consistently fight from the beginning, starting with Rachael, and I appreciate it.

Zippy
04-08-2010, 06:49 PM
He's been the only one to consistently fight from the beginning, starting with Rachael, and I appreciate it.

Yeah with women! How brave.

You must be so proud supporting such a wimp.

Jords
04-08-2010, 06:50 PM
John James is hardly a rebel, LOL!

Just a selfish, aragant, me me me person.

Bigbrofan25
04-08-2010, 06:50 PM

Or would be woman wife beater :eek:

Jords
04-08-2010, 06:53 PM

Their hunk has no spunk.

joeysteele
04-08-2010, 06:58 PM
I have no time for Jjames after his antics today,he would have slaughtered BEN had BEN done this if still in. No now I want him out too,he is a man with no principles of any decent jnature and he has no integrity left either after today.

arista
04-08-2010, 06:58 PM
John James is hardly a rebel, LOL!

Just a selfish, aragant, me me me person.

Fair Point Jords.

But he has been like the from day one
and was not Evicted.

Because of the Task
we have rebal Sam telling John
to put his costiume back on or they are down another £50.
So it is Funny.

Many Girl Voters still like him.

And the Betting Shops have Rachel as going.

hotleggs
04-08-2010, 07:02 PM
he just wants his big josie

and he doesnt give a **** about the public he has already said that

arista
04-08-2010, 07:09 PM
he just wants his big josie

and he doesnt give a **** about the public he has already said that

Yes a Real Cowboy attitude
in a way.

*mazedsalv**
04-08-2010, 07:17 PM
He's going too mad right now, you can have a go at any HM, a popular one etc... BUT NEVER have a go at BB and threaten them... because they could easily end your time in the house!!

I think he may be evicted on Friday if any of this is shown.

Alpertinator
04-08-2010, 07:36 PM
What is this I don't even

hotleggs
04-08-2010, 08:08 PM
john james needs stripped naked and whipped

Malza
04-08-2010, 08:13 PM
I found it really unpolite how he just ignored Rachel as she wasn't there.

Of course she's a bit annoying, but she was not loud or anything this afternoon.
John should get a grip.
The truth is, he wants to win BB, so he should realise, that he has to do something for it, and that means, to do more then just lying under the duvet all day with his thumb sucker queen

boomoo
04-08-2010, 08:25 PM
I think BB wants John James out of the house

Probably they have realised that if he were to win he would refuse to do the 2 weeks in the all stars BB.

Josie has said she will not sell her story when she leaves so that is another problem. Sophie Read said that about her and Chris and she kept her word.

So BB should look for someone who would appreciate winning BB.

Kazanne
04-08-2010, 09:06 PM
John James has expressed his anger about having to spend a day in the task room in order to pass his part of this week's shopping task.

The Australian and Rachel must spend 24 hours in a room resembling Miss Havisham's dining room from the Charles Dickens novel Great Expectations and are required to sleep in a chair overnight. They are not allowed to have visitors unless Big Brother tells them they may.

Both housemates seemed to believe they will be evicted this week and were unhappy about losing one of their remaining days left in the house. "What's the point of spending your last three days in the Big Brother house in here?" John James asked Rachel. "When I sit upright for that long, my back will start to hurt after a while."

Rachel wanted to stay in the room as long as possible to at least give it a go, but confessed: "I don't think there's any way I can stay in here for 24 hours."

John James said: "There's no point staying in here at all; there's no chance we can do this. I'm leaving right now."

John James made for the exit but said that he felt bad for Rachel as she would be on her own. He left the room to ask Big Brother whether she would fail the task automatically if he quit. When he was told this was the case, he returned to the task room to figure out what their next plan was.

"I think it's really generous doing this because you've given a whole day of your life away just so the rest can have some food," said Rachel. John James disagreed, asking her: "Are you suggesting we sit here for half an hour while they sit out there on comfy sofas?"

Despite his complaints, John James decided to remain in the task room, but is still adamant that he and Rachel will fail the task.