PDA

View Full Version : Corins going without a fag for an hour on noes

as90
04-08-2010, 06:57 PM
Sam is starting to wind her up and her real self is finally coming through. So please shut it sam as corin "is doing ma best , so shut it, i have to go without me fag till 4pm so shut your *******kin trap". Oh dear i can't have ma fag like and i wont be "buzzin".

BB_Eye
04-08-2010, 06:58 PM
She said she couldn't have a fag until tomorrow.

stonedape
04-08-2010, 06:59 PM
Someone going through nicotine withdrawals is not being their "real self". At best, they are highly highly irritable. Don't get me started. I hope you all turn on Corin too, so you can really have no entertainment for finals.

as90
04-08-2010, 07:02 PM
Someone going through nicotine withdrawals is not being their "real self". At best, they are highly highly irritable. Don't get me started. I hope you all turn on Corin too, so you can really have no entertainment for finals.

You are joking, she doesn't provide entertainment rather torture. Hooked to her fags, booze, fake tan and all the rest of her fake accessories for her pleasure only,. If that isn't fake and at 29-40 years old then what is?

skkc16
04-08-2010, 07:03 PM
Oh the corin haters aren't letting up are they

stonedape
04-08-2010, 07:11 PM
You are joking, she doesn't provide entertainment rather torture. Hooked to her fags, booze, fake tan and all the rest of her fake accessories for her pleasure only,. If that isn't fake and at 29-40 years old then what is?

She's been great on every task, she's introduced a whole new Buzzin, lovin it vernacular. She's had some of the best DR moments of the series. No one who has friends cares about booze and fags, and what's so inherently awful about fake tan? JJJ have fake hair, Steve has fake legs, woop dee doo.

I'd say she has the best odds so shove it, but Ben also had the best odds, and the one factor I never underestimate is the stupidity of the voting public.

daniel-lewis-1985
04-08-2010, 07:22 PM

Hooked on booze? LOL are you watching the same show? BB gives them a can of lager or a glass of wine every now and again.

She's alowed to be pissed off or argue shes a real person thats what real people do.

Your thread fails

Shasown
04-08-2010, 07:32 PM
She's been great on every task, she's introduced a whole new Buzzin, lovin it vernacular. She's had some of the best DR moments of the series. No one who has friends cares about booze and fags, and what's so inherently awful about fake tan? JJJ have fake hair, Steve has fake legs, woop dee doo.

I'd say she has the best odds so shove it, but Ben also had the best odds, and the one factor I never underestimate is the stupidity of the voting public.

What an ignorant comment, Steve uses his legs as a mobility aid, because he lost his original issued set.

Why does Corin use fake tan? To hide the imperfections and blemishes of her skin caused by her previous sunbed addiction.

Incidentally its not just fake tan is it, there is also the cosmetic procedures, liposuction thigh tailoring, layers of make up, fake tits, fake hair, fake eyebrows just backing up a complete fake

stonedape
04-08-2010, 07:36 PM
What an ignorant comment, Steve uses his legs as a mobility aid, because he lost his original issued set.

Why does Corin use fake tan? To hide the imperfections and blemishes of her skin caused by her previous sunbed addiction.

How is hiding imperfections and blemishes on her skin caused by previous sunbed addiction inherently bad? Your comment is ignorant, because you don't get why fake = bad is a stupid premise, whether selectively or universally applied.

daniel-lewis-1985
04-08-2010, 07:40 PM

Incidentally its not just fake tan is it, there is also the cosmetic procedures, liposuction thigh tailoring, layers of make up, fake tits, fake hair, fake eyebrows just backing up a complete fake

Just coz she wears makeup and has fake boobs etc doesnt mean shes a fake person. She does it coz shes obviously insecure with her looks.

And aisleyne had fake hair, boobs and she wasnt fake

Visage
04-08-2010, 07:45 PM
Where do they have a cig when the garden is locked out ? Like when Jedward were in the garden, it was all locked up until they were ready.

Fuzzylogic
04-08-2010, 07:52 PM
Where do they have a cig when the garden is locked out ? Like when Jedward were in the garden, it was all locked up until they were ready.

They just have to go without.

Just wondering, before the British Smoking laws came in, were the housemates allowed to smoke indoors?

Shasown
04-08-2010, 08:20 PM
How is hiding imperfections and blemishes on her skin caused by previous sunbed addiction inherently bad? Your comment is ignorant, because you don't get why fake = bad is a stupid premise, whether selectively or universally applied.

Just coz she wears makeup and has fake boobs etc doesnt mean shes a fake person. She does it coz shes obviously insecure with her looks.

And aisleyne had fake hair, boobs and she wasnt fake

Please read my comment which obviously upset you pair properly before you get your knickers in a twist, I didnt say she was inherently bad, I said she is fake. I didnt say fake equal bad. Fake doesnt necessarily equal bad, in my eyes its just boring. Thats borin' corin - brilliant innit? The future's shite if the future's coringe.

Ma bad.

Jords
04-08-2010, 08:23 PM
If youre a smoker, it makes you irritable if you cant have a fag, weve had 11 series of Big Brother you should have noticed this by now!