PDA

View Full Version : Rodrigo will probably be on BB All Stars.

Patrick
06-08-2010, 11:04 PM
The little Brazilian ***** has been on BBLB about 3 times and BBBM 2 times.

He's such a plonker and so over rated.
That's one more Big Brother 10 housemate that will be on BB All Stars, along with Sophie and Halfwit.

We can pretty much kiss goodbye to Marcus Akin's big come back.

Sign the petition in my SIG if you haven't already though, will be sending it off very soon.

ILoveTRW
06-08-2010, 11:08 PM
All it means is BB can pay him a fiver and he will do anything on national tv
there is no way he will be on the all star series
If anyone is on from bb10 it will be marcus, the producers sucked his ass all last year.

Patrick
07-08-2010, 12:00 AM
*Sigh* Oh I miss what it was like 60 minutes ago when we didn't know that BB All Stars would be filled with boring *****s.

Tom4784
07-08-2010, 12:47 AM
*Sigh* Oh I miss what it was like 60 minutes ago when we didn't know that BB All Stars would be filled with boring *****s.

Marcus isn't the be all or end all of BB, he wouldn't have been as well liked if he was in another series. He was the best out of a bad bunch.

Smithy
07-08-2010, 12:48 AM
Marcus isn't the be all or end all of BB,

I only agree with this bit of the sentance

Patrick
07-08-2010, 12:49 AM
Marcus isn't the be all or end all of BB, he wouldn't have been as well liked if he was in another series. He was the best out of a bad bunch.

I wasn't actually talking about Marcus though, I was referring to the lack of BB5/BB9 housemates.

iRyan
07-08-2010, 01:01 AM
The little Brazilian ***** has been on BBLB about 3 times and BBBM 2 times.

He's such a plonker and so over rated.
That's one more Big Brother 10 housemate that will be on BB All Stars, along with Sophie and Halfwit.

We can pretty much kiss goodbye to Marcus Akin's big come back.

Sign the petition in my SIG if you haven't already though, will be sending it off very soon.

Sophie said she isn't going to be on BB All Stars because she'll be in America then.