PDA

View Full Version : I cant play this GAME anymore

elliebrew
07-08-2010, 08:42 AM
I actually cant do this anymore....

This whole game is depressing as fook.

John is leading the popularity stakes over ALL the polls!

He is UNSTOPPABLE!! Facebook is full of 'hes beautiful hes gotta win' blah blah blah and i just wanna slap some of em!!

seeing his popularity soar despite the awful way he behaved is beyond frustrating!!!!

I can see him winning and its going to be the worst ending to this series EVER

goroos1994
07-08-2010, 08:46 AM
Well, vote Corin ;)
She's in with a shot.
It's painful to me as well, but I don't wanna go down without knowing we didn't hand it to him in a golden platter.

luminoussun
07-08-2010, 08:48 AM
if john wins i am never watching big brother again!!!

DOH!

SoBig
07-08-2010, 08:48 AM
http://i36.tinypic.com/29fdt6w.jpg

There is still room on the John James bandwagon, hop on before its too late.:wink:

elliebrew
07-08-2010, 08:49 AM
i wish you would bugger off newb

SoBig
07-08-2010, 08:52 AM
i wish you would bugger off newb
You mad? :hugesmile:

WOMBAI
07-08-2010, 08:52 AM

He is UNSTOPPABLE!! Facebook is full of 'hes beautiful hes gotta win' blah blah blah and i just wanna slap some of em!!

seeing his popularity soar despite the awful way he behaved is beyond frustrating!!!!

Judging by the boos last night - I don't think he will win!

Yes there are loads of empty-headed girls out there voting for him on his looks alone - but there are a lot of viewers out there that generally don't bother voting towards the end! People who havent' voted so far will get so annoyed that they will probably vote in their hoards, for other hms, I hope!

I really don't think that either him or his thumb-sucking side-kick will win!

elliebrew
07-08-2010, 08:53 AM
WOMBAI look at the online polls

hes leading them ALL

Facebook is full of people who think hes lovely!!

what spell is he holding over everyone!! AGHHHH its so ****ing maddening!!!

SoBig
07-08-2010, 08:54 AM

hes leading them ALL

:joker::joker::joker::hugesmile:

Saph
07-08-2010, 08:54 AM

There is still room on the John James bandwagon, hop on before its too late.:wink:

god 62 posts and already annoying me :nono:

luminoussun
07-08-2010, 08:56 AM

corin will win big brother unless she goes and blows it...in every sense of the meaning hehe:joker:

Marzy
07-08-2010, 08:56 AM

I feel your pain. If JJ was an ugly bugger he wouldn't be still in the house. The last ever BB and we are stuck with this aussie drip!:nono:

tmfmc
07-08-2010, 08:58 AM
I agree that JJ1 is a complete moron who got as far as he has on his looks, and the teenage girl fan base, but I think the only way to stop him is to Embrace The Pepper, cause he is the only one in the house that sees JJ1's tantrums for what they are, and to challenge him. Theres a facebook group for all those who like Sam Pepper (Embrace The Pepper it's called) or just those who cannae stand John James. get him out I say, and let Josie be herself again. and if she walks, fine, it's her loss not ours..

smudgie
07-08-2010, 09:07 AM
I don't want him to win, but I am not going to lose sleep over it.
Let us hope he will bring about his own downfall. Sam could rile him up good and proper, Josie could have a strop with him, he could walk, you never know.
Now he is no longer the favoured one with BB, he will not be given the easy ride he has had and more people will see what a plonker he is.
Never give up hope:hugesmile:

Visage
07-08-2010, 09:09 AM
If JJ was an ugly bugger he wouldn't be still in the house.

What ?

So you're saying ugly people don't stand a chance in the house?

skkc16
07-08-2010, 09:13 AM
All I have to say is, if john looked liked andrew and behaved the way he does there's no way he'd still be in there, so all those people who say no it's not tweenies voting, I like him for his personality that's a fu cking lie and we all know it. If he wins he will meet charley and makosi who both hate him so that will be interesting and also if sophie goes in they will end up having sex in the pool and he will be become the most hated guy in Britain after cheating on his "beloved" josie

skkc16
07-08-2010, 09:14 AM
What ?

Yes ugly people who behave the way he does, don't stand a chance

SoBig
07-08-2010, 09:16 AM
All I have to say is, if john looked liked andrew and behaved the way he does there's no way he'd still be in there, so all those people who say no it's not tweenies voting, I like him for his personality that's a fu cking lie and we all know it. If he wins he will meet charley and makosi who both hate him so that will be interesting and also if sophie goes in they will end up having sex in the pool and he will be become the most hated guy in Britain after cheating on his "beloved" josie
I'm a guy and straight and don't give a damn how he looks. I like the guy, because he keeps it real. He never fakes it for the viewing public.

elliebrew
07-08-2010, 09:17 AM
I'm a guy and straight and don't give a damn how he looks. I like the guy, because he keeps it real. He never fakes it for the viewing public.

Blokes stick together....i bet you think hes hysterical dont you...Immature boys who laugh at anything prob would!!

Hes a liar, manipulative and agressive!!

WOMBAI
07-08-2010, 09:18 AM

You it seems are one of those that only see the obvious - what he wants you to see! You clearly don't have the ability to read between the lines! :sleep:

arista
07-08-2010, 09:18 AM

DOH!

Thats OK as its it the Final for Bankrupt Ch4.

Ch5 Takes the new Better Harder Contract .

eye sea
07-08-2010, 09:31 AM

Yeah, makes you sick when people choose 'a look' over substance...:sleep:

ange7
07-08-2010, 09:38 AM

lol

Shiner
07-08-2010, 09:39 AM

You are one of those straight guys who doesn't know what the real meaning of "keeping it real" is but likes to churn out boring old cliches to make a point rather than putting it into their own words then.

ange7
07-08-2010, 09:43 AM
if he looked like andrew and behaved the same way as he does now he'd be still in. It's been entertaining to watch him tell the likes of Ben and Rach1 what he thinks. When Corin tried to pick a fight with JJ1 and fell in a heap while JJ1 laughed it off ... that was fun to watch too. This "oooh it's because he is good looking" stuff is boring.

doughnut8
07-08-2010, 09:44 AM

HA HA HA HA :elephant::elephant:

Josy
07-08-2010, 09:46 AM

It wont be the worst ending for his fans though will it?

ange7
07-08-2010, 09:53 AM
Yeah, makes you sick when people choose 'a look' over substance...:sleep:
? so JJ fans make you sick? Good for you.

ElProximo
07-08-2010, 10:08 AM
It is really bad now.
If BB is ever renewed it ought to deliberately create 2 versions:
- Teenage rubbish BB full of Shabby's and JJ's and let them burn their money on that.

Then a real BB for the rest of us. With real people and non-stupid JJ types.

doughnut8
07-08-2010, 10:11 AM
It is really bad now.
- Teenage rubbish BB full of Shabby's and JJ's and let them burn their money on that.

You think Dave is a real person? :hugesmile::hugesmile::hugesmile:

ange7
07-08-2010, 10:12 AM
It is really bad now.

who would you like to see on the "non-stupid" version?

SoBig
07-08-2010, 10:16 AM
I love how these guys get so angry over John James. How can you not love it? John James FTW!

Livia
07-08-2010, 10:16 AM
? so JJ fans make you sick? Good for you.

I'm just interested... are you supporting JJ because he's Australian?

Shiner
07-08-2010, 10:20 AM
if he looked like andrew and behaved the same way as he does now he'd be still in. It's been entertaining to watch him tell the likes of Ben and Rach1 what he thinks. When Corin tried to pick a fight with JJ1 and fell in a heap while JJ1 laughed it off ... that was fun to watch too. This "oooh it's because he is good looking" stuff is boring.

And "oooh he's entertaining" isn't?
Care to explain why he's entertaining? And you can't just say it's because he's good at arguing because he has had his ass handed to him on a plate by Dave, Sam and Josie... and that's just this week. :D

Shiner
07-08-2010, 10:21 AM
It is really bad now.

I love this idea. Massive props to you sir. :thumbs:

rosebay11
07-08-2010, 10:23 AM
When you look back over previous winners, even though many have been flawed in various ways, they all have had two things in common - big hearts and a genuineness, that appealed to the viewers.

This is what's lacking in JJ1, IMO - and it's what's going to lose him the victory in the end.

"You can fool some of the people some of the time .. but you can't fool all of the people all of the time".. who said that?

phil2004uk
07-08-2010, 10:30 AM
Blokes stick together....i bet you think hes hysterical dont you...Immature boys who laugh at anything prob would!!

Hes a liar, manipulative and agressive!!

I like you :wavey: I don't like that Clean Boxing JJ either, I don't like Testosterone men who get aggressive, but that's what women seem to like.

I liked Rachel but now she's gone...who else can I watch...ben has gone...:shocked:

ange7
07-08-2010, 10:38 AM
And "oooh he's entertaining" isn't?
Care to explain why he's entertaining? And you can't just say it's because he's good at arguing because he has had his ass handed to him on a plate by Dave, Sam and Josie... and that's just this week. :D
He mixes it up with hms and tells them what he thinks. Since Josie rubbished Keeva out of the house it's been the sad Josie and JJ thing. Not entertaining but before that, before he cut himself off from others he was fun to watch and often I'd agree with the hms he was arguing with. I liked what he said the Rach1, to Ben and to Corin. He's been a big part of the house before the JJJ thing... just look at all the fans who blame him for their favs leaving, he's been in there mixing it up with all of them. The only hms who has "handed him his ass" is Josie and it ain't been fun to watch. He needs to kick her to the kerb or he'll go down with that ship.

ange7
07-08-2010, 10:40 AM
When you look back over previous winners, even though many have been flawed in various ways, they all have had two things in common - big hearts and a genuineness, that appealed to the viewers.

This is what's lacking in JJ1, IMO - and it's what's going to lose him the victory in the end.

"You can fool some of the people some of the time .. but you can't fool all of the people all of the time".. who said that?
"You can fool some of the people some of the time .. but you can't fool all of the people all of the time"
so JJ fans are fools ....cheap @ss fan attacks are sad and against forum rules.

ElProximo
07-08-2010, 10:40 AM
who would you like to see on the "non-stupid" version?

Men who have never worn eye-liner or frosted their hair.

Seriously, I will refer you to what I think a non-stupid BB Reboot ought to look like and just google up: Horizon 'How Mad are You'.

Of course I do not mean it ought to be about guessing who has anxiety problems,
but,
Take the 'look and feel' of that and maybe should be set in a real mansion away from the city.
The serious analysis and putting people in seriously intriguing 'tasks' that are not comical skits but genuine tests of their mind and character.

Anyways.. check out 'How Mad are You' and that would be what I'd aim for.

Julesuk
07-08-2010, 10:41 AM
trouble is they dont show john james funny side on high light if you watch l/f he can be hilarious taking the mickey out of Dave and the Tree.

WOMBAI
07-08-2010, 10:43 AM
What ?

They do if they bring something else to the house - like personality or humour - all he has are his looks!

People should never win on their looks alone - it isn't a beauty contest!

WOMBAI
07-08-2010, 10:44 AM
I'm just interested... are you supporting JJ because he's Australian?

Of course he is - despite his denials! :joker:

Kazanne
07-08-2010, 10:49 AM
What a shame that the last BB COULD be won by the biggest BB Twitter scam ever,glad it's finishing really,what an awful show it has been so far,hope he remembers to give his money to charity as he said(some of us don't forget!!!!)

Kazanne
07-08-2010, 10:51 AM
trouble is they dont show john james funny side on high light if you watch l/f he can be hilarious taking the mickey out of Dave and the Tree.

Little things please little minds,little trousers fit small behinds:joker:I watch LF and not ONCE has Crabby made me laugh

ange7
07-08-2010, 10:58 AM
Of course he is - despite his denials! :joker:
as if.
I found myself liking JJ when he said all the things I was thinking. When Rach1 talked about how she wanted a mag deal I was amazed at the silence at the table and thought "you cheap desperate wannabe". In fact I agreed with his arguments with Ben , Corin ( Jordan wannabe) and Josie too... none of whom I'm fans of. Liva's was baiting me with the implication that I'm jingoistic and all "aussie, aussie , aussie, oi, oi, oi". BS, Funny thing is some of the JJ haters here are guilty of being nationalistic in that same way. They'll say things like "go back to where you came from!!", "back on the boat!" or " you dirty skippy convicts". If anyone is being ubber nationalistic it's the JJ haters who say that stuff.

ange7
07-08-2010, 11:00 AM
Little things please little minds,little trousers fit small behinds:joker:I watch LF and not ONCE has Crabby made me laugh
I've seen the Ben's quotes thread. Not that funny
"Little things please little minds" is you attacking fans again. Read the forum rules.

SoBig
07-08-2010, 11:04 AM
Funny thing is some of the JJ haters here are guilty of being nationalistic in that same way. They'll say things like "go back to where you came from!!", "back on the boat!" or " you dirty skippy convicts". If anyone is being ubber nationalistic it's the JJ haters who say that stuff.
Exactly.

ange7
Men who have never worn eye-liner or frosted their hair.

Seriously, I will refer you to what I think a non-stupid BB Reboot ought to look like and just google up: Horizon 'How Mad are You'.

Of course I do not mean it ought to be about guessing who has anxiety problems,
but,
Take the 'look and feel' of that and maybe should be set in a real mansion away from the city.
The serious analysis and putting people in seriously intriguing 'tasks' that are not comical skits but genuine tests of their mind and character.

Anyways.. check out 'How Mad are You' and that would be what I'd aim for.
cheers I'll check it out

Kazanne

Ellie,even if this pillock wins,remember most people can see straight through him and will know he will be the most unworthy housemate ever to win,and that's not a nice tag to have as if it was me,I would wonder if i could have ever won without scams,cheats and frauds to help me along,so it will never be a complete victory for him,the campaigns have spoilt it for him.

ange7
07-08-2010, 11:06 AM
Ellie,even if this pillock wins,remember most people can see straight through him and will know he will be the most unworthy housemate ever to win,and that's not a nice tag to have as if it was me,I would wonder if i could have ever won without scams,cheats and frauds to help me along,so it will never be a complete victory for him,the campaigns have spoilt it for him.
haters are in the minority. If you were right JJ1 would have left yesterday. He's still in so you be wrong.

Kazanne
07-08-2010, 11:08 AM
I've seen the Ben's quotes thread. Not that funny
"Little things please little minds" is you attacking fans again. Read the forum rules.

Why would you go on a 'Ben quotes ' thread?and it was a joke anyone could see that:joker:and have you never had a go at FM????????????:nono:

ange7
07-08-2010, 11:10 AM
Why would you go on a 'Ben quotes ' thread?and it was a joke anyone could see that:joker:and have you never had a go at FM????????????:nono:
no ... it's cheap and easy... and against forum rules.
re Ben's quotes thread and what is or isn't funny. Ben your fav wasn't the least bit funny ... go see the thread.

Shiner
07-08-2010, 11:10 AM
He mixes it up with hms and tells them what he thinks. Since Josie rubbished Keeva out of the house it's been the sad Josie and JJ thing. Not entertaining but before that, before he cut himself off from others he was fun to watch and often I'd agree with the hms he was arguing with. I liked what he said the Rach1, to Ben and to Corin. He's been a big part of the house before the JJJ thing... just look at all the fans who blame him for their favs leaving, he's been in there mixing it up with all of them. The only hms who has "handed him his ass" is Josie and it ain't been fun to watch. He needs to kick her to the kerb or he'll go down with that ship.

I guess you are right he tells them what he thinks, trouble is that it doesn't surpass much more than causing arguments for effect or discussing their possible tactics. Sam does exactly the same thing (tell them what he thinks) but happens to see the bigger picture - well he has seen what we see - and keeps to the facts.
I guess it's all down to which tactic you relate to most, skulduggery or honesty.

Kazanne
07-08-2010, 11:11 AM
haters are in the minority. If you were right JJ1 would have left yesterday. He's still in so you be wrong.

No, he wouldn't he will be there till the end,so you be wrong,I take it you have heard of the fraudulent campaigns going on in the name of Crabby to keep him in at any cost,I would be ashamed if he was representing my country.

SoBig
07-08-2010, 11:11 AM
John James fan base is HUGE. The haters and fans of other housemates join up every week and try to vote him out and he's still in the house looking pretty. http://i36.tinypic.com/29fdt6w.jpg

We can't be stopped. :dance::xyxwave:

ange7
07-08-2010, 11:14 AM
I guess you are right he tells them what he thinks, trouble is that it doesn't surpass much more than causing arguments for effect or discussing their possible tactics. Sam does exactly the same thing (tell them what he thinks) but happens to see the bigger picture - well he has seen what we see - and keeps to the facts.
I guess it's all down to which tactic you relate to most, skulduggery or honesty.

"skulduggery or honesty"
which of these categories does Sam's face sitting fall into? :P

Shiner
07-08-2010, 11:14 AM

The percentage of votes does not correlate to the percentage of fans ffs. You could say that "haters" have a better sense of the value of money and don't spend all their allowance on phoning TV shows.

Kazanne
07-08-2010, 11:15 AM
no ... it's cheap and easy... and against forum rules.
re Ben's quotes thread and what is or isn't funny. Ben your fav wasn't the least bit funny ... go see the thread.

People are different,I think he is hilarious and a lovely bloke.

Raph
07-08-2010, 11:17 AM
I know. Corin HAS to beat that twat.

Shiner
07-08-2010, 11:17 AM
"skulduggery or honesty"
which of these categories does Sam's face sitting fall into? :P

That's a stupid question. Could you honestly answer it yourself?
I would put it into the category of a joke gone too far. You would probably say it was a sex attack.

ange7
07-08-2010, 11:18 AM
John James fan base is HUGE. The haters and fans of other housemates join up every week and try to vote him out and he's still in the house looking pretty. http://i36.tinypic.com/29fdt6w.jpg

We can't be stopped. :dance::xyxwave:
lol agree. Haters are huge and vocal on forums but their numbers here don't represent the viewing public. I hope he shakes Josie off a bit and starts to interact with the rest of the house again. Many of his nomination are from hms saying "he's cut himself off from the rest of us and I don't get to chat to him much anymore". Too much JJJ time will get him nomed all the time and his fans aren't made of $$$. :P

WOMBAI
07-08-2010, 11:18 AM
The percentage of votes does not correlate to the percentage of fans ffs. You could say that "haters" have a better sense of the value of money and don't spend all their allowance on phoning TV shows.

Very good point - as we know it is mainly the teenage girls that go to such lengths to keep their eye-candy in!

ange7
07-08-2010, 11:23 AM
That's a stupid question. Could you honestly answer it yourself?
I would put it into the category of a joke gone too far. You would probably say it was a sex attack.
lol..They are your categories not mine.

ange7
07-08-2010, 11:25 AM
Well we can guess the fan numbers by the phone poll results on eviction night or by Kazz's ( or whoever's) guesses. hehe

Visage
07-08-2010, 11:47 AM
What a shame that the last BB COULD be won by the biggest BB Twitter scam ever

Are you saying this fraud is still happening ? Surely if this is true then some kind of investigation has taken place. How can they still be getting away with it?

Are you saying this fraud is still happening ? Surely if this is true then some kind of investigation has taken place. How can they still be getting away with it?

No, he wouldn't he will be there till the end,so you be wrong,I take it you have heard of the fraudulent campaigns going on in the name of Crabby to keep him in at any cost,I would be ashamed if he was representing my country.

John James has never made you laugh once? Fair enough, if that's the case, it's your opinion and I respect that. I would appreciate your respect of other members and their opinions on other housemates, just the same.

People are different,I think he is hilarious and a lovely bloke.

This statement you made is how I feel about John James.:xyxwave:

Shiner
07-08-2010, 11:49 AM
lol..They are your categories not mine.

If you could fit every specific situation into just one or two categories then life would be easy. Certain people on here seem to think that life is black & white, well it ain't honey. You tried to make a point out of nothing and couldn't even answer your own nonsense question. You'll have to get up a bit earlier in the morning to pull that kind of deflection on me.

Shiner
07-08-2010, 11:49 AM
Well we can guess the fan numbers by the phone poll results on eviction night or by Kazz's ( or whoever's) guesses. hehe

Ok what's your guess?

poejoe
07-08-2010, 11:52 AM
i have watched every year of big brother and i've always picked the winner(even though i didn't like a couple of them) and this year i want and think corin is gonna win.

Shiner
07-08-2010, 11:57 AM

Simple economics. Because the people who make up the rules are also making money out of it. In fact the more cheating that goes on the more money they make. Which is why they love to pander to the more gullible type of people that waste their money on phoning TV shows. How many of these people actually understand the concept of the original Big Brother - I'm mean George Orwell's 1984. Not many. How ironic. :D

Kaaarenn!
07-08-2010, 12:01 PM

DOH!

That'll be easy seens as BB might not be on anymore :laugh:

ange7
07-08-2010, 12:04 PM
If you could fit every specific situation into just one or two categories then life would be easy. Certain people on here seem to think that life is black & white, well it ain't honey. You tried to make a point out of nothing and couldn't even answer your own nonsense question. You'll have to get up a bit earlier in the morning to pull that kind of deflection on me.

"If you could fit every specific situation into just one or two categories then life would be easy"
The two categories were YOURS not mine. Get is "honey" hehe ... so argue your two conflicting points against yourself. lol at "You'll have to get up a bit earlier in the morning".

Raph
07-08-2010, 12:06 PM
put Rachel back IN!!

ange7
07-08-2010, 12:07 PM
Ok what's your guess?
If I had to choose between your "guess" and the actual phone eviction stats...I'd go for the one that doesn't have the word "guess" in it.

heyugoonie
07-08-2010, 12:08 PM
The sad thing is that when John James wins this he will also win the All Stars series. Dreadful.

Visage
07-08-2010, 12:14 PM
Simple economics. Because the people who make up the rules are also making money out of it. In fact the more cheating that goes on the more money they make. Which is why they love to pander to the more gullible type of people that waste their money on phoning TV shows. How many of these people actually understand the concept of the original Big Brother - I'm mean George Orwell's 1984. Not many. How ironic. :D

I'm not disputing it doesn't exist and isn't happening. Just questioning if this has been confirmed and proved to be going on. If so why hasn't it been dealt with by the authorities.

Also who would go to all this trouble for one man on a game show?

Visage
07-08-2010, 12:17 PM
The sad thing is that when John James wins this he will also win the All Stars series. Dreadful.

I wish I had your confidence. I agree I think John Jame sis an entertaining housemate, but I don't think he will come even close to winning the ultimate prize:D

heyugoonie
07-08-2010, 12:18 PM
I wish I had your confidence. I agree I think John Jame sis an entertaining housemate, but I don't think he will come even close to winning the ultimate prize:D

A lot of young people watching won't remember the older HMs

stonedape
07-08-2010, 12:40 PM
Yes ugly people who behave the way he does, don't stand a chance

Give Sam a break...

Shiner
07-08-2010, 12:41 PM
I'm not disputing it doesn't exist and isn't happening. Just questioning if this has been confirmed and proved to be going on. If so why hasn't it been dealt with by the authorities.

Also who would go to all this trouble for one man on a game show?

Which authorities? Endemol have purposely not stated that you are limited to one vote per viewer. So the rigging is only cheating in a moral sense.
As for the phone-number scams? I guess you could fight in court that it is fraudulent but who's gonna unless you've spent a lot of money on the wrong HM. Try proving that one.

The system is flawed. Perhaps if it was an online vote with an account and password required then it might slow up some of the scams but that wouldn't be foolproof either.

Angus
07-08-2010, 12:53 PM

How very sad, to support someone just because everyone else does - don't people have minds of their own?

The Truth Is Out There!
07-08-2010, 06:35 PM

I agree:hugesmile: - but my despair is over Dave even being in the show - then an Aussie!

Lex
07-08-2010, 06:52 PM
To be honest....I think that the title is Andrews to loose!!
I'm not a fan myself....However!....I dont think that he has sufficient 'haters' to stop him!! :cool:....He's a clever lad and i'm sure that he'll just sit back and watch the front-runners 'fade away'!

Zippy
07-08-2010, 07:00 PM

hes leading them ALL

Bookies are not stupid. Its BIG business. Corin is way in the lead by a mile and they wouldnt be offering JJ such generous odds if they thought he was the hot fave..no way, Jose! Thats huge losses for them.

Just two weeks to go and I can't see him repairing the damage he's done lately. I have faith sense will prevail and he will not win. He just attracts the silly types who go all rah rah fan obsessed thats all. Loud load of nothing.

When he starts getting booed by the crowds you know he's in trouble. PLUS come the final his votes will be SPLIT with Josie. Thats a big factor.

CORIN FTW! :dance2:

or sam!

Patricia4
07-08-2010, 07:38 PM

I can see him winning and its going to be the worst ending to this series EVERdon`t worry love have a cuppa.

lynz
07-08-2010, 07:42 PM
I do hope he doesn't win it would be a dreadful final. But have come to the conclusion that he might. Thank goodness I haven't wasted a single cent voting on this series yet but if Corin gets to the final I will blow my whole BB budget on her for the win.