PDA

View Full Version : If Josie was a man and John James was a woman what would you think?

doughnut8
07-08-2010, 09:46 AM
I would think it's disgusting how that fat bloke thinks he can get off with that attractive slim girl and he is manipulating her and forcing himself on her...ewwwwwww ewwwwwwww

:dance:

terryrow
07-08-2010, 09:49 AM
i think you are nuts

doughnut8
07-08-2010, 09:50 AM
i think you are nuts

How rude!

smudgie
07-08-2010, 09:52 AM
No, I would think she wa a c*ck teaser. If you don't want to get burnt then don't play with fire.

JJames puts himself in this situation by leading her on, simple as that.:hugesmile:

doughnut8
07-08-2010, 09:54 AM
No, I would think she wa a c*ck teaser. If you don't want to get burnt then don't play with fire.

JJames puts himself in this situation by leading her on, simple as that.:hugesmile:

John James has made it VERY CLEAR that just wants to be friends and see's Josie as an older sister. So I don't think you can say he is leading her on at all.

smudgie
07-08-2010, 09:58 AM
John James has made it VERY CLEAR that just wants to be friends and see's Josie as an older sister. So I don't think you can say he is leading her on at all.

Oh dear, the way he treats her is not the way you would treat a sister, it is the way you treat someone you want a false romance with, nothing more and nothing less. I am only hoping she is doing the same otherwise it is very cruel.

doughnut8
07-08-2010, 10:08 AM
Oh dear, the way he treats her is not the way you would treat a sister, it is the way you treat someone you want a false romance with, nothing more and nothing less. I am only hoping she is doing the same otherwise it is very cruel.

He is just close friends with her and that is all...it is HER that is pushing her chub on to him for reasons which are sexual I am sure.

I think she should stop this at once or leave the house for good.

WOMBAI
07-08-2010, 10:41 AM

Very true! Personally - I believe she is!

HBB1508
07-08-2010, 10:45 AM
They are both as bad as each other and deserve each other!

fizzy
07-08-2010, 11:44 AM
I would think it's disgusting how that fat bloke thinks he can get off with that attractive slim girl and he is manipulating her and forcing himself on her...ewwwwwww ewwwwwwww

:dance:

prolly right about this

Patricia4
07-08-2010, 11:46 AM
He is just close friends with her and that is all...it is HER that is pushing her chub on to him for reasons which are sexual I am sure.

I think she should stop this at once or leave the house for good.

Your right she is pushing it but he needs to back off now.

doughnut8
07-08-2010, 11:49 AM
Your right she is pushing it but he needs to back off now.

He is being nice to her and doing what she wants as he knows otherwise she will threaten him again and say she does not want to be friends. She is one mean person that is for sure!