PDA

View Full Version : The fact John Josie & Dave cant Nominate Sam might be a blessing in disguise

Lister of Smeg
07-08-2010, 01:20 PM
think about it now they can vote Sam they can focus on other people like Jo or Steve make no mistake Sam will be up this week the rest of the house bar Jo will Nominate him but we could have a non entity up with him :thumbs:.

stoney
07-08-2010, 01:44 PM
surley the originals must nominate a newbie ???

its awful that so many originals have went and only one newbie

All the originals have done more than andrew, jo and jj2 put together, even steve

Patrick
07-08-2010, 01:45 PM
Good point :D

Mystic Mock
07-08-2010, 01:50 PM
think about it now they can vote Sam they can focus on other people like Jo or Steve make no mistake Sam will be up this week the rest of the house bar Jo will Nominate him but we could have a non entity up with him :thumbs:.

i want sam gone but big brother saved him so he can destroy josie more.

Mystic Mock
07-08-2010, 01:52 PM
surley the originals must nominate a newbie ???

its awful that so many originals have went and only one newbie

All the originals have done more than andrew, jo and jj2 put together, even steve

andrew has done way more than steve and i know its gonna be contraversial but his done more than corin.

Lister of Smeg
07-08-2010, 02:08 PM

Sam will be out this week ;)

WOMBAI
07-08-2010, 02:13 PM

She destroyed herself with her own behaviour! And if Sam helps expose anything to those that are so blind - all the better!

joeysteele
07-08-2010, 02:14 PM
I like Corin, I wouldnt mnd her winning, I wish I could suport Josie but I wouldn't mind her winning over JJames anyday,for the guys I really only like Andrew now and I think he may stir a bit up with JJames this week, he was well fed up of him last week with the task.So my last that I would 'like' to see are Corin,Josie and Andrew and I would be quite happy with any of them that won.