PDA

View Full Version : We must keep the youngsters In

Julesuk
09-08-2010, 11:40 AM
Theres plenty of moaning on here about how crap the show is, this is why we must keep the likes of Sam, Josie, John James, Corin and JJ in, I also wouldnt mind Dave being there either. If theres any justice Steve and Jo must go next otherwise we are going to be watching paint dry for the next two weeks, its not even whether you like the housemate its just for entertainment purposes.

mikeuk22
09-08-2010, 11:43 AM
Nah get John James and JJ out.. Ones a hypocritical idiot and the other an arse licker. Jo actually comes out with intelligent truthful comments and she deserves to stay over the likes of John James who I don't think could really string a sensible and meaningful conversation together.. unless sulking counts as that!

Julesuk
09-08-2010, 11:45 AM
I cannot watch another moment of Steve and Jo sitting in the lounge doing nothing.

MojoNixon
09-08-2010, 11:46 AM
Theres plenty of moaning on here about how crap the show is, this is why we must keep the likes of Sam, Josie, John James, Corin and JJ in, I also wouldnt mind Dave being there either. If theres any justice Steve and Jo must go next otherwise we are going to be watching paint dry for the next two weeks, its not even whether you like the housemate its just for entertainment purposes.

Nah.

smudgie
09-08-2010, 11:52 AM
I would much rather JJames and Dave went.
See what the others have to offer. It is nearing the end now sotime to get the ones we really do not like out. :hugesmile:

Niamh.
09-08-2010, 11:53 AM
I agree, this is a TV show after all. I'm sure Jo is a lovely, sensible person but I don't want to watch that, it's boring.

HBB1508
09-08-2010, 11:55 AM
I'd rather JJ1 and Josie went so the others could actually get some airtime - I don't find these youngsters interesting at all.

BigBrotherfan4ever
09-08-2010, 11:56 AM
Im desperate to see Mario & Dave going.

Lister of Smeg
09-08-2010, 12:19 PM
ive said this for the past few days Steve and Jo need to go this week they dont even deserve to be in there Steve has done nothing to entertain me since day 1 (and thats a long time ago now) and Jo all she seems to do is sit around bitch about someone and lick peoples arses .

Kazanne
09-08-2010, 12:19 PM
I cannot watch another moment of Steve and Jo sitting in the lounge doing nothing.

I feel the same about listening to Crabbies gob going ten to the dozen about things he aint got a clue about:sleep:

WOMBAI
09-08-2010, 12:42 PM

That word 'entertainment' has become as much misused as the word 'bully'!

Entertainment is very much a personal thing - everyone has their own interpretation of entertaining!

What you mean - is what youngsters like yourself find entertaining - all the stupid antics, bitching, dramas, etc.

It is an adult show, not a teen one, even if teen girls are the largest following! Therefore many adults watch it and vote - their idea of entertainment may well be different from yours. So you do not speak for everyone by any means!

Livia
09-08-2010, 12:44 PM
How shallow to think that they are not entertaining just because they're older. JJ hardly has a sparkling personality, but he's pretty, so hey, let him stay, right?

If you want to watch kids making fools of themselves, try CBBC.

WOMBAI
09-08-2010, 12:45 PM
ive said this for the past few days Steve and Jo need to go this week they dont even deserve to be in there Steve has done nothing to entertain me since day 1 (and thats a long time ago now) and Jo all she seems to do is sit around bitch about someone and lick peoples arses .

Better than Miss Bore dry humping her bedmate! I feel sorry for you - if you find that entertaining!

Kazanne
09-08-2010, 12:52 PM
It really has turned into a 'kids' show the last couple of weeks.