PDA

View Full Version : Corin fans i need you to answer a question for me!!

Legend killer
09-08-2010, 12:28 PM
As evertime i bring it up in a forum you all avoid it i thought i would ask in a thread.

Why do you guys find it acceptable that Corin tries to jump on any man in that house that shows her any little bit of attention while she has a girlfreind on the outside

prkp12
09-08-2010, 12:30 PM
AGAIN! GO READ HER ****ING BIO ON THE CH4 WEBSITE!

Her relationship is on HOLD! She already said that it wasnt working, so she isnt doing anything wrong, ****ing hell!

Chels
09-08-2010, 12:32 PM
She doesn't jump on every man in the house, where the fck you get that idea from? Her silly crush on JJ2 is starting to put me off her though :/

SoBig
09-08-2010, 12:32 PM
AGAIN! GO READ HER ****ING BIO ON THE CH4 WEBSITE!

Her relationship is on HOLD! She already said that it wasnt working, so she isnt doing anything wrong, ****ing hell!

She wasn't saying that in the house!! She was telling everyone that she has a girlfriend! She even said last week that she was wondering what her girlfriend was thinking about her and JJ.

Livia
09-08-2010, 12:35 PM
As evertime i bring it up in a forum you all avoid it i thought i would ask in a thread.

Why do you guys find it acceptable that Corin tries to jump on any man in that house that shows her any little bit of attention while she has a girlfreind on the outside

Okay, try to take it in this time:

She was on/off with her girlfriend. She said so very early in the show. She wasn't committed to her, it was a casual thing. Stop being so puritanical! If you don't like her, fine. But really, stop with the "she cheated on her girlfriend" thing.

JEJ
09-08-2010, 12:35 PM
*Ross voice*

'She is on a BREAK!'

Seriously, she's not 'married', there are no kids involved, she's not killed anyone, where's the problem?

mikeuk22
09-08-2010, 12:36 PM
How many times does this question have to be answered...

YAWN!

Kazanne
09-08-2010, 12:40 PM

Why do you find it exceptable that Crabby has used and maybe prevented a girl who WAS popular just so he could get to the final?I shall be supporting Corin if she is in the final

Julie10
09-08-2010, 12:40 PM

They don't avoid it i've seen the response so many times and if you can't accept the answer tough!