PDA

View Full Version : Why did Josie nominate JJ2?

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
09-08-2010, 05:49 PM
??????????????????????????????????????????????????

Is it because he was the only other person that got John james attention and she couldn't cope with it? didn't keeva suffer the same fate! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :cloud:

GypsyGoth
09-08-2010, 05:50 PM
She was trying to be clever and not seem like a bad person in the house. It backfired :laugh:

Mystic Mock
09-08-2010, 06:06 PM

Is it because he was the only other person that got John james attention and she couldn't cope with it? didn't keeva suffer the same fate! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :cloud:

1.he nodded his head for her to nominate him.
2.john james is worse than josie because he was jealous of ben hanging around with josie,is jealous of andrew hanging around with josie,is jealous of corin hanging around with josie and was jealous of rachel hanging around with josie,so its him thats more jealous of people talking to josie than josie being jealous of people talking to john james.

Kaaarenn!
09-08-2010, 06:56 PM
I can't understand why Josie nominated Andrew and JJ, she;s supposed to be friends with them :S Past weeks she's nominated Mario a lot so why wouldn't she do it this week too?! :conf: Makes no sense at all, you don't nominate your friends.

BigBrotherHost
09-08-2010, 06:57 PM
1.he nodded his head for her to nominate him.
2.john james is worse than josie because he was jealous of ben hanging around with josie,is jealous of andrew hanging around with josie,is jealous of corin hanging around with josie and was jealous of rachel hanging around with josie,so its him thats more jealous of people talking to josie than josie being jealous of people talking to john james.

She said 'Can I nominate you?' and JJ nodded.
I think it is just pure jealousy.

watchinittoomuch
09-08-2010, 06:58 PM
I dont think she took her nominations seriously at all, and it was more about chucking gunge over her mate's heads rather than saying she'd like them evicted.

Stacey.
09-08-2010, 06:59 PM
Because she thought he'd be safe and to ensure that Sam was up.. think that was it.

Mystic Mock
09-08-2010, 07:00 PM
She said 'Can I nominate you?' and JJ nodded.
I think it is just pure jealousy.

she was wondering who to nominate and he nodded his head and she probably went are you sure.

Lex
09-08-2010, 07:01 PM
I can't understand why Josie nominated Andrew and JJ, she;s supposed to be friends with them :S Past weeks she's nominated Mario a lot so why wouldn't she do it this week too?! :conf: Makes no sense at all, you don't nominate your friends.

Josie has NO friends....Just Competitors!!

Come off it Kaaarenn!!....Your watching the same 'gameshow' as me!....Open your eyes!!!! :wavey:

seanraff07
09-08-2010, 07:04 PM
Did she nominate JJ or John James?

WOMBAI
09-08-2010, 07:06 PM

Yes - I think that is it! She doesn't like John James giving his attentions to anyone else!

Not to mention - didn't he refuse to get into bed with them because she was on the smelly side - bet she didn't like that! :joker: