PDA

View Full Version : David Dave fans lets save him this week vote out Jo

LukeBBukfan
09-08-2010, 06:21 PM
Monk fans lets save Dave vote out Jo because I know Sam and JJ wont be going this week

Saph
09-08-2010, 06:22 PM
NO! Not Jo :nono: Evict JJ!

BigBrotherHost
09-08-2010, 06:23 PM
Neither will Jo! Dave is safe anyway we know that. It's out of Jo, Sam and JJ tbh.
Jo is not popular at all, i've tried to get as many people as I can to like her to help her. But c'mon, they need all the girls they can keep! Corin and Josie have been favourites since te beginning, why not give Jo a chance? :)

The Truth Is Out There!
09-08-2010, 06:28 PM
NO! Not Jo :nono: Evict JJ!:xyxwave:

:wavey:Now is the time to prove us Brits won't stand for foreign cult invasions and show Dave that being in a world wide cult doesn't mean their votes will keep him in! Come on Britain - this is a UK game show!
Why he should not be in there in the first place!!!!!!

http://bbthetruthisoutthere.blogspot.com/2010/08/vote-now-monk-truth-is-out-there.html

LukeBBukfan
09-08-2010, 06:29 PM
the reason I think it will come down to dave or jo is because the girls will want to save jj and people find sam hilarious and they like the controversy he spreading in the house he will be safe this week im a dave fan I know alot of people dont like dave cause him keep saying glory and getting drunk that could effect him saying I dont think jo has a big support to stay she might I may be wrong I just have a feeling dave or jo will be the most effected by the voting this week

cub
09-08-2010, 08:23 PM
Doesn't all this depend on Save & Replace?

The Truth Is Out There!
12-08-2010, 01:24 PM
Watch the videos on Youtube to make up your mind about DD and vote him off our screens now!
copy titles and paste into YouTube search!
-Emerge Wales in Leeds The glory was on the wheelchair! Sloshfest prequel
-WelshShabba- door into the media – Why Dave is in there! Fast Forward to 7.16-7.33 on.
WHERE Dave got the wheel chair idea from – his ‘Leaders’
- Glory chair immobilization
Some of the peoples sites he subscribes to:-
John Crowder
Brandon Barthrop
Ben Dunn
Stacy Denboe
Sonsofthunder
Plus hundreds of others all as despicable...
And their video's
-Free from Homosexuality* - The Jesus Trip
-Apostolic Birdie
-Nursing From My El Shadai Part 2.... Listen particularly to the child begging for water and ignored!
-Religious Devils #1
-I love the sweet milky Glory of Heaven
-The Divine Sperm
-Pee Pee Miracle

Not convinced..... keep searching THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!