PDA

View Full Version : Kenneth's prediction for this week (released soon)

Beastie
09-08-2010, 06:23 PM
http://twitter.com/KarlyAndKenneth

RT @sortabeautiful: @KarlyAndKenneth Mario won S&R and put Sam Pepper up. Bye Sam!

Mmm Kenneth should be putting a bet tomorrow.. unless he is certain now that Sam is going?

Patrick
09-08-2010, 06:23 PM
Who cares what that mong thinks LMAO

Stacey.
09-08-2010, 06:24 PM
He's always right. :D

Jordan.
why wont he just die.

Maia
Who cares what that mong thinks LMAO

He's almost always right...Ugh, I just hope he isn't this time.

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
09-08-2010, 06:25 PM
Please I beg you can people stop putting his predictions as a title.

Just say "spoiler"

please. some of us have unfollowed him because we want to be surprised.

what is doing following big brother anyway. is this how he makes his money? hardly hear of his businesses, just girls he shags, holidays and bb predictions!

Saph
09-08-2010, 06:25 PM
why do we care what he thinks? :S

Livia
09-08-2010, 06:26 PM
Claymores is always right too. Don't see any hero-worship threads on here for him.

Beastie
09-08-2010, 06:26 PM
^^^^^

You guys obviously care if you have responded to the thread.

Jords
09-08-2010, 06:27 PM
Stop posting about him :@

Livia
09-08-2010, 06:30 PM
^^^^^

I could care less. But not much less.

parmnion
09-08-2010, 06:31 PM
he paid someone to air those views..Fancy bastard.

THE WATCHER
09-08-2010, 06:34 PM
Kenneth is a twonk 1st class with merit LOL

Shasown
09-08-2010, 06:36 PM
Please I beg you can people stop putting his predictions as a title.

Just say "spoiler"

please. some of us have unfollowed him because we want to be surprised.

what is doing following big brother anyway. is this how he makes his money? hardly hear of his businesses, just girls he shags, holidays and bb predictions!

What businesses? The only bit of work he has done is hostessing in a night club. (I didnt use the word hosting because the mans a complete ****)

Niamh.
09-08-2010, 06:40 PM
I really hope he's wrong

Chuckyegg
09-08-2010, 06:40 PM
Following Kenneth Tongs twatter is the saddest thing I have ever heard of. apart from admitting it and telling people.

flamingGalah!
09-08-2010, 06:45 PM
Following Kenneth Tongs twatter is the saddest thing I have ever heard of. apart from admitting it and telling people.

LOL, I agree :joker:

parmnion
09-08-2010, 06:53 PM
chuckyegg.

It's like something the great man would do himself

Jack_
09-08-2010, 06:55 PM
Kenneth was a brilliant housemate in BB10, but I hate how he's predicted loads of evictions correctly.

watchinittoomuch
09-08-2010, 06:55 PM

twatter? LOL...like it :joker:

Is he that tit who went in BB10?

Shasown
09-08-2010, 06:58 PM

Yeah he was the one who broke down crying when his girlfriend asked for her (non existant) contraceptive pills to be sent out to her, so he climbed over the roof.

Chuckyegg
09-08-2010, 06:58 PM

Yeah. He was a total @ssole and in the house for 2 minutes but he appears to have gathered disciples who are spreading his words of wisdom. Wierd

watchinittoomuch
09-08-2010, 06:59 PM
Oh yeah, the pills....it worked tho...like her style :devil:

parmnion
09-08-2010, 07:03 PM
He would probably call himself the beast on a forum as well.

Ramsay
09-08-2010, 07:05 PM
Kenneth is amazing

Shasown
09-08-2010, 07:05 PM
Oh yeah, the pills....it worked tho...like her style :devil:

A signal to him to let him know that the outside world didnt think a lot of him(how is that for understatement?). Kenneth couldnt cope with the rejection so did a runner.

muchadoaboutnothing
09-08-2010, 07:06 PM
He is wrong this time. Jo or JJ will be leaving.

watchinittoomuch
09-08-2010, 07:14 PM
A signal to him to let him know that the outside world didnt think a lot of him(how is that for understatement?). Kenneth couldnt cope with the rejection so did a runner.

Oh...I thought it was more about him being a slimeball in the house (didnt he slime over Norin? ) and she was letting him know she could get some action without him and needed her contraceptives...

either way he left, which could only have been good cos he was a nobber :laugh:

Chuckyegg
09-08-2010, 07:15 PM
Kenneth is amazing

Er no.

Doctors, freedom fighters and human rights activists are amazing.

Ex - Big Brother Housemates with twatter accounts are not.

IloveSophie<3
09-08-2010, 07:17 PM
I think he'll be gone this time evict Jo ppl save Sam !

lynz
09-08-2010, 07:18 PM
He is wrong this time. Jo or JJ will be leaving.

I thought he was wrong last week, and the week before. It is annoying that so far he has not been wrong. Sorry I must rephrase that: I hoped he was wrong last week, and the week before.

Lister of Smeg
09-08-2010, 07:20 PM

RT @sortabeautiful: @KarlyAndKenneth Mario won S&R and put Sam Pepper up. Bye Sam!

Mmm Kenneth should be putting a bet tomorrow.. unless he is certain now that Sam is going?if he says it believe it he is never wrong tho i would prefer Jo to go .

GypsyGoth
Kenneth is a cock!

IloveSophie<3
Er no.

Doctors, freedom fighters and human rights activists are amazing.

Ex - Big Brother Housemates with twatter accounts are not.

Doctors are not so amazing .... Some wrongly diagnose and kill :nono::nono:
you're right about the rest :spin:

lynz
09-08-2010, 07:21 PM
Kenneth is a cock!

So far he has been a lucky cock! Let's hope his luck has run out.

foolsgold
Kenneth was one of the worst housemates I've ever seen, who cares what he thinks.

Lister of Smeg
Kenneth is a cock!

that maybe so but hes awfully good at Eviction rigging errr i mean predictions :joker:.

Ramsay
09-08-2010, 07:22 PM
Kenneth was one of the worst housemates I've ever seen, who cares what he thinks.

not what he thinks
what he knows

yousoboo!
09-08-2010, 07:24 PM
its true. kenneth is one of life's winners.

Lister of Smeg
09-08-2010, 07:24 PM
not what he thinks
what he knows

yeah old Chinese Ken has men on the inside :dance:

Chuckyegg
09-08-2010, 07:29 PM
Take it from someone who knows.

Tingtong has the media gravitas of a bycicle messanger who works for Anglia TV

parmnion
09-08-2010, 07:31 PM
So far he has been a lucky cock! Let's hope his luck has run out.

is he like that octopus predicting the world cup?

Vladimir
09-08-2010, 07:32 PM
:nono::nono::nono:

Patricia4
09-08-2010, 07:39 PM
I hope he's got it wrong

cub
09-08-2010, 07:41 PM
^^^^^

People may have strong passions and opinions but not positive ones. Evidently.

arista
09-08-2010, 07:44 PM

Mmm Kenneth should be putting a bet tomorrow.. unless he is certain now that Sam is going?

He is Scum

Jo is Going.

parmnion
09-08-2010, 07:44 PM
I prefer judging my own opinions than some control freak cock hinting at shyte.

poejoe
09-08-2010, 07:45 PM
like he knows.....is he the big brother or something

Chuckyegg
09-08-2010, 08:12 PM
Doctors are not so amazing .... Some wrongly diagnose and kill :nono::nono:
you're right about the rest :spin:

fingers crossed you never need one then eh.

Beastie
09-08-2010, 08:12 PM

You know what is sadder.. posting that opinion of yours into my thread.

Ta Dah :xyxwave:

Chuckyegg
09-08-2010, 08:16 PM
You know what is sadder.. posting that opinion of yours into my thread.

Ta Dah :xyxwave:

well you totally got me there

Beastie
09-08-2010, 08:17 PM
Kenneth is amazing

This.

By the way.. I will change the thread title.

Kenneth is currently waiting to see what the odds are like at the bookies before making a prediction.

Also I like Kenneth. I was pissed off that he was right last week but at the end of the day he is trying to help people who want to win money by betting on the right person who will be going.

You can only thank Kenneth for kindly telling us all!

Chuckyegg
09-08-2010, 08:24 PM
be sure to keep us all posted on what he's thinking

Beastie
09-08-2010, 08:31 PM

I will. :) If you are not interested... don't post love!

Shasown
09-08-2010, 08:34 PM
This.

By the way.. I will change the thread title.

Kenneth is currently waiting to see what the odds are like at the bookies before making a prediction.

Also I like Kenneth. I was pissed off that he was right last week but at the end of the day he is trying to help people who want to win money by betting on the right person who will be going.

You can only thank Kenneth for kindly telling us all!

No Kenneth is only bigging himself up to sad people who can be bothered to listen to him. Pretending to have inside info.

One of the reasons why he isnt too welcome in Glasgow and feels the need to wear a bullet proof jacket perchance?

parmnion
09-08-2010, 08:49 PM
I wonder where claymores is! he'd love this.

Beastie
09-08-2010, 08:50 PM
No Kenneth is only bigging himself up to sad people who can be bothered to listen to him. Pretending to have inside info.

One of the reasons why he isnt too welcome in Glasgow and feels the need to wear a bullet proof jacket perchance?

Lol. Maybe he is bigging himself up.

But he has never been wrong in his predictions so far!

cub
09-08-2010, 08:52 PM

Nor have I been.

Beastie
09-08-2010, 08:55 PM
Nor have I been.

What's your prediction then on who will be evicted this week?

Shasown
09-08-2010, 08:56 PM

Neither has claymores. Doesnt mean he is or will always be right in the future does it?

Beastie
09-08-2010, 08:58 PM
Neither has claymores. Doesnt mean he is or will always be right in the future does it?

No but still he is just informing people who is the best bet if they want to gamble at the bookies. If you are not interested don't post in here. lol

Shasown
09-08-2010, 09:17 PM
No but still he is just informing people who is the best bet if they want to gamble at the bookies. If you are not interested don't post in here. lol

Didnt say I wasnt interested in what he has to say, however I would be more interested to see what excuses he uses when he gets one of his predictions wrong.

Incidentally do people still ask him about his gang rape charges?

Beastie
09-08-2010, 09:20 PM
Didnt say I wasnt interested in what he has to say, however I would be more interested to see what excuses he uses when he gets one of his predictions wrong.

Lol I don't know about his gang rape charges.

Anywho he hasn't been wrong yet so we will cross that bridge IF he is ever wrong.

Ta dah! :)

Claymores
09-08-2010, 09:39 PM

So we'll have this as an official wrong from that pr1ck if Sam does not go or is not the first to go in a double?

Cos the rules of this eviction ain't even been announced yet (single/double, evict/save) so you'd have to be an absolute arse without a clue about gambling to have twattered a predictive result today.

But I see later in your hero worship thread we're gonna have a revised prediction tomorrow from this arse - so what are you gonna count as his correct one? Presumably if the idiot predicts all 4 of them at at least some point before the eviction, you'll tell us he got it 'spot-on' then?

I saw some of these ridiculous 'Ken says' threads last week. By the time those twatters were made, anybody who could goddam read could have made them by looking at the eviction polls and setled-down market odds. The messiah's call on percentage was a twatter which simply repeated what the BBOnline website poll said. Not exactly bluddy mystical to anyone except gullible fools :rolleyes:

Claymores
09-08-2010, 09:41 PM

What happened with that - is it resolved yet or are the proceedings still pending?

Claymores
09-08-2010, 09:51 PM

:joker::joker::joker::hugesmile::hugesmile:

Beastie
09-08-2010, 09:53 PM
Chill out Claymores. Jeez.

Claymores
09-08-2010, 09:56 PM
Chill out Claymores. Jeez.

Well stop posting threads pretending he's some goddam mystic - as I said, anybody that understands eviction markets can read the polls and interpret the odds once they have settled into an established pattern.

By that time, it's too late for anybody to bother with as the odds will have already collapsed to non-viable gambling levels

Beastie
09-08-2010, 10:02 PM
Well stop posting threads pretending he's some goddam mystic - as I said, anybody that understands eviction markets can read the polls and interpret the odds once they have settled into an established pattern.

By that time, it's too late for anybody to bother with as the odds will have already collapsed to non-viable gambling levels

I won't stop posting these threads!! If you are not interested then go away.

Claymores
09-08-2010, 10:06 PM
I won't stop posting these threads!! If you are not interested then go away.

So which goddam prediction are you gonna claim is the gospel? The one you opened this thread with? Tomorrows one? Wednesdays? Thursdays? Fridays.

As I pointed out above, presumably if he TWATTERS all 4 names at some point before the eviction, you'll tell us he was right and mystically wonderful again :rolleyes:

Shasown
09-08-2010, 10:07 PM
It would be interesting if Kenny boy actually posted a tip that went against the bookies odds and got it right. But obviously his "insider" is simply bookies odds and reliable forum polls.

Ian. Think the girl refused to co operate with the police, there was talk about pressure having been put on her.

Beastie
09-08-2010, 10:10 PM
So which goddam prediction are you gonna claim is the gospel? The one you opened this thread with? Tomorrows one? Wednesdays? Thursdays? Fridays.

As I pointed out above, presumably if he TWATTERS all 4 names at some point before the eviction, you'll tell us he was right and mystically wonderful again :rolleyes:

I don't. I got it wrong that he wants Sam out. Tomorrow he will have an answer probably. He has always been right so far. You are just jealous of thr Tong I bet!

You want his money :hugesmile:

Claymores
09-08-2010, 10:12 PM
I don't. I got it wrong that he wants Sam out. Tomorrow he will have an answer probably. He has always been right so far. You are just jealous of thr Tong I bet!

You want his money :hugesmile:

How can you pretend to have got it wrong when you VERBATUM quoted the arse's TWATTER which specifically says Sam?

Beastie
09-08-2010, 10:13 PM
How can you pretend to have got it wrong when you VERBATUM quoted the arse's TWATTER which specifically says Sam?

I don't know if he was joking. But anyway he will see what the bookies have got and then he will make an informed decision.

Claymores
09-08-2010, 10:15 PM
I don't know if he was joking. But anyway he will see what the bookies have got and then he will make an informed decision.

You and your hero should enter the Tour de France next year as it seems you can backpeddle faster than the pro cyclists can go forwards. The original VERBATUM quote you repeated from TWATTER is clear.

GOOD TO SEE YOU'VE GOT THE 'JOKING' EXCUSE IN EARLY NOW

Livia
09-08-2010, 10:18 PM

Your devotion is kind of sad, and at the same time hilarious!

Beastie
09-08-2010, 10:20 PM
You and your hero should enter the Tour de France next year as it seems you can backpeddle faster than the pro cyclists can go forwards. The original VERBATUM quote you repeated from TWATTER is clear.

GOOD TO SEE YOU'VE GOT THE 'JOKING' EXCUSE IN EARLY NOW

Claymores my darling. You are very bitter love :)

Who do you think will go this week? Go on.. give it a shot.. be a bigger man than Kenneth Tong ;)

Beastie
09-08-2010, 10:21 PM
Your devotion is kind of sad, and at the same time hilarious!

Why thankyou :love:

Livia
09-08-2010, 10:24 PM
Why thankyou :love:

Oh believe me, it wasn't a compliment. It was scorn tinged with pity.

Claymores
09-08-2010, 10:24 PM
Claymores my darling. You are very bitter love :)

Who do you think will go this week? Go on.. give it a shot.. be a bigger man than Kenneth Tong ;)

I repeat from above - you'd have to be an absolute arse to make a prediction today when the rules of the eviction haven't even been announced (single/double, save/evict).

You've kindly demonstrated with the TWATTER in your opening post that your hero IS such an arse. I am not.

Beastie
09-08-2010, 10:25 PM
Oh believe me, it wasn't a compliment. It was scorn tinged with pity.

Well keep to the thread title darling or just don't post in here at all.

Cheers :thumbs:

Beastie
09-08-2010, 10:26 PM
I repeat from above - you'd have to be an absolute arse to made a prediction today when the rules of the eviction haven't even been announced (single/double, save/evict).

You've kindly demonstrated that your hero IS such an arse. I am not.

You are an arse abusing this thread.

Livia
09-08-2010, 10:31 PM
Well keep to the thread title darling or just don't post in here at all.

Cheers :thumbs:

Actually, Liebchen, I'll post in whichever thread takes my fancy. Although I won't see your own posts... because you've bored me long enough. Ta ta.

Beastie
09-08-2010, 10:37 PM
Actually, Liebchen, I'll post in whichever thread takes my fancy. Although I won't see your own posts... because you've bored me long enough. Ta ta.

Good!

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Ta Dah! :xyxwave:

Claymores
09-08-2010, 11:01 PM
I'll remember to bump this thread every time we get another slice of Ken reported by you OP

Beastie
09-08-2010, 11:03 PM
I'll remember to bump this thread every time we get another slice of Ken.

Cheers Claymores. Good idea :)

Shasown
09-08-2010, 11:06 PM
You are an arse abusing this thread.

Abusing a thread, oh you mean disagreeing with your hero worship of Kenneth? Why post on an open forum then? Surely thats what internet forums are about, discussing and providing opinions, even if they are counter to your own.

Beastie
09-08-2010, 11:08 PM
Abusing a thread, oh you mean disagreeing with your hero worship of Kenneth? Why post on an open forum then? Surely thats what internet forums are about, discussing and providing opinions, even if they are counter to your own.

True.

But people need to keep to the thread title and stop with all the insults which I got plenty of them for making this thread.

parmnion
09-08-2010, 11:10 PM
I like being right.

Beastie
09-08-2010, 11:10 PM
I like being right.

About what?

parmnion
09-08-2010, 11:11 PM
oh nothing, you just keep slavering on now and i'll sit here and s******.

parmnion
09-08-2010, 11:12 PM
guffaw ffs

Beastie
09-08-2010, 11:15 PM
oh nothing, you just keep slavering on now and i'll sit here and s******.

Well it is my thread I have created so I will say what I want. :)

Claymores
09-08-2010, 11:16 PM
I wonder where claymores is! he'd love this.

You weren't wrong :hugesmile:

Shasown
09-08-2010, 11:19 PM
True.

But people need to keep to the thread title and stop with all the insults which I got plenty of them for making this thread.

I have never insulted you, just stated an opinion that kenneth doesnt have inside information and that the "predictions" he makes shouldnt be called that merely kenny bigging himself up again by announcing bookies favourite and following market trends.

In your first post you stated "@KarlyAndKenneth Mario won S&R and put Sam Pepper up. Bye Sam! " So I presume that is his prediction this week?

Beastie
09-08-2010, 11:20 PM
I have never insulted you, just stated an opinion that kenneth doesnt have inside information and that the "predictions" he makes shouldnt be called that merely kenny bigging himself up again by announcing bookies favourite and following market trends.

In your first post you stated "@KarlyAndKenneth Mario won S&R and put Sam Pepper up. Bye Sam! " So I presume that is his prediction this week?

Maybe but only time will tell.

parmnion
09-08-2010, 11:20 PM
Well it is my thread I have created so I will say what I want. :)

:joker: carry on.

Beastie
09-08-2010, 11:21 PM
:joker: carry on.

The End.

Beastie
10-08-2010, 01:33 PM
Kenneth has not posted his prediction yet!!

But anyways.. here are the betting odds..

http://www.oddschecker.com/specials/tv/big-brother/next-eviction

Sam least likely to go and he is drifting. JJ 3rd most likely to go but his odds are also drifting.

Jo and Dave's odds are shortening. Jo 1st fave to go. Dave 2nd.

I hope Jo goes then. Don't want Dave to go :(

Lister of Smeg
10-08-2010, 02:00 PM

it was posted at Kenneth not by him he is still to put his prediction out .

Beastie
10-08-2010, 02:08 PM
it was posted at Kenneth not by him he is still to put his prediction out .

Yeah I know! lol

I got the story wrong so.. I will just wait for Kenneth's prediction. Hopefully he will tell us by tonight!