PDA

View Full Version : What's Been Your Favourite Save & Replace Task Of The Summer?

Patrick
09-08-2010, 06:27 PM
So I really can't see there being any Save and Replace task in next week's final week, so I guess today marks the end of Save and Replace.

What did you think of S+R?
Was it a good or bad installment to the show?

I think it was good actually, really brought a new feel to it and although we have lost some good housemates along the way thanks to Save and Replace *Cough* Rachael *Cough* it still doesn't change the fact it was a good installment to BB11.

What has been your favourite Save and Replace task of The Summer?

WEEK: #1
NAME: Hickory Dickory Dock
NOMINEES: Dave, Shabby and Sunshine.
NOTES: Housemates had to deliver blocks of cheese across the garden dressed as mice however they had to crawl with the cheese ontop of a spinning floor.
WINNER: Dave
REPLACED: Rachael

WEEK: #2
NAME: Scooter Slide
NOMINEES: Ben, Dave, Govan and Shabby.
NOTES: Housemates had to slide through blocks on a scooter without banging into the blocks, falling off or going off track.
WINNER: Shabby
REPLACED: Mario

WEEK: #3
NAME: Your Face On TV
NOMINEES: Dave, Shabby and Sunshine.
NOTES: Housemates had to slide the pieces of a jumbled up picture of their face so as to unjumble them.
WINNER: Dave
REPLACED: Caoimhe

WEEK: #4
NAME: Stay On TV
NOMINEES: Caoimhe and John James.
NOTES: The Nominees had to ride a 'Mechanical Bull' type TV and stay on the longest, they each had 3 turns.
WINNER: Caoimhe
REPLACED: Nathan

WEEK: #5
NAME: Paintball Duel
NOMINEES: Ife, Caoimhe and Corin.
NOTES: The Girls had to dress up as Cowgirls and shoot eachother's Targets, the closest to the target would win.
WINNER: Caoimhe
REPLACED: Mario

WEEK: #6
NAME: Spider In The Bath
NOMINEES: Corin, Keeley and Rachel.
NOTES: The girls had to dress up as Spiders and run up a halfpipe, the first out would win, however Keeley sadly fractured her ankle and left the Big Brother house.
WINNER: N/A
REPLACED: N/A

WEEK: #7
NAME: Battle Of The Brides
NOMINEES: Steve, John, Dave and Ben.
NOTES: Housemates picked a trusty companion to catch a bunch of flowers for them, the person that went the task without dropping the flowers would win.
WINNER: Steve
REPLACED: Andrew

WEEK: #8
NAME: Cockroach Crawling
NOMINEES: Rachel, Mario and John James.
NOTES: Housemates had to crawl up a sticky mat and slap the fly at the end, the person to get there the fastest would win.
WINNER: Mario
REPLACED: Dave

WEEK: #9
NAME: Animal Crackers
NOMINEES: jo, JJ, Mario and Dave.
NOTES: Housemates have to memorize animal noises and repeat them, the person that does this with no mistakes wins. This is likely the last Save & Replace Task.
WINNER: Mario
REPLACED: Sam

Jordan.
09-08-2010, 06:30 PM
they have all been pretty poor tbf

smartalec2718
09-08-2010, 06:35 PM
For me it was the Paintball Duel. Something about it just made me LOL.

I agree though. Most of the tasks have been boring - nothing like Veto comps in the US - which are always overblown but entertainingly so

GypsyGoth
09-08-2010, 06:36 PM
I loved the Scooter one. The way Shabby won it was amazing :love:

Patrick
09-08-2010, 07:16 PM
I think the Stay on TV one was good, That one were Caoimhe won.

Loved it.

Patrick
09-08-2010, 07:16 PM
I think the Stay on TV one was good, That one were Caoimhe won.

Loved it.

Stacey.
09-08-2010, 07:18 PM
Scooter slide.

Shabby was amazing at it, and Govan was ****. :laugh:

Jords
09-08-2010, 07:19 PM
Hickory Dickory Dock then Cockroach Crawling.