PDA

View Full Version : Will JO get John James out or i will leave plan backfire on her

jjj2
09-08-2010, 06:36 PM
Now that she is up for eviction

Lister of Smeg
09-08-2010, 06:57 PM
its well and trully backfired on her she will get Evicted on friday Sammy Pepper will follow if its a double .

rusticgal
09-08-2010, 11:40 PM
Its backfired BIGTIME... I think she might walk before the week is out.Coirin could have tipped the scales for her....hope she goes.
Tried to be BIG in there... she played it wrong cos she didnt have the guts to speak up.

Fuzzylogic
09-08-2010, 11:43 PM
I don't understand this thread? What is it reffering to? how will she get John James out when he's not up for eviction?

Lister of Smeg
09-08-2010, 11:46 PM
Its backfired BIGTIME... I think she might walk before the week is out.Coirin could have tipped the scales for her....hope she goes.
Tried to be BIG in there... she played it wrong cos she didnt have the guts to speak up.

if she leaves before friday we can get rid of 2 of them :dance:

Lister of Smeg
09-08-2010, 11:49 PM
I don't understand this thread? What is it reffering to? how will she get John James out when he's not up for eviction?

what OP means is Jo had set her sights on bringing John James down when she got in but has fallen flat on her face as he hasnt had an argument with her so hasnt given her ammo to fire at him .

WOMBAI
09-08-2010, 11:50 PM

JJ only speaks up when he has his mommy to protect him! Josie is like his butch minder!

lynz
10-08-2010, 12:50 AM
what OP means is Jo had set her sights on bringing John James down when she got in but has fallen flat on her face as he hasnt had an argument with her so hasnt given her ammo to fire at him .

Don't know what you are talking about. John James was her favourite when she went in there. She has grown to dislike him while being in there and getting to know him.

Jordan.
10-08-2010, 12:54 AM
No Jo will be gone unfortunately.

Mystic Mock
10-08-2010, 12:54 AM
its backfired because shes saved sam pepper.

watchinittoomuch
10-08-2010, 01:02 AM
Gawd there's no way Jo will outlive JJ in there.