PDA

View Full Version : Do either of Corin , Crab eyes or the Farmer HAVE to win?

Part-timer
09-08-2010, 06:52 PM
The Bookies tell us that one of these three have to win .
Does that mean that we HAVE to like them and vote for them to win .

Fook the bookies, i'm not havin it.

Why do one of these 3 idiots have to win ?

I can't think of any particular reason if i'm honest .

Whats wrong with someone likes of Dave , Sam ,Mario or someone else?

Its comes down to damage limitation as no-one in there deserves to win, so it grates me ever so slightly when i hear that the australian one 'should' win or that, that rank little orange chav 'deserves' to win .
They dont 'deserve' to win anything . Why are we brainwashed by what the bookies tell us? There only trying to make money . Anyone bar Steve and possibly the Cougher have a realistic chance of winning what is a very bad year for cotestants.

filipova
09-08-2010, 08:09 PM
The bookies have Corin on to win 6/4 for & Josie @ 6/1 whilst a about 2 weeks ago it was the other way round. They think they have experts working for them who know everything about big brother and obviously keep changing prices so they don't lose money.

lynz
09-08-2010, 08:18 PM
They don't have to win. But by the looks of things it is inevitable that those will be the final 3. With Sam now being friendly with everyone and seemingly given up rocking the boat, this series is really not worth watching anymore. It is just too predictable to be interesting and there are not any interesting, or in my opinion likeable, HMs left in there. I really thought Sam would keep stirring things up to keep it interesting but even he has turned out to be an anti climax.