PDA

View Full Version : John James and Josie the untouchables

lynz
09-08-2010, 07:54 PM
These two are going to sail through to the final. Cannot stand either of them but they have played the game far better than the rest of the HMs. Thank goodness I don't vote or I would be broke by now trying to get rid of John James.

starry
09-08-2010, 08:01 PM
Josie and Steve are the untouchables. Josie more so though, Steve at least had to save himself through Save and Replace once.

Mr XcX
09-08-2010, 08:04 PM
I think Josie has more of a chance of going over John James.

I think one of them will soon go.

WOMBAI
09-08-2010, 08:09 PM
These two are going to sail through to the final. Cannot stand either of them but they have played the game far better than the rest of the HMs. Thank goodness I don't vote or I would be broke by now trying to get rid of John James.

Doesn't mean they will win - we still have that power at our fingertips!

Chosu
09-08-2010, 08:14 PM

They have been helped along the way by the producers of the show more than they played the game. JJ should have been up for eviction every week with the way he talks about noms constantly but only Dave and a couple of HMs no longer there get that punishment. Too bad all of the other HMs are just there for the experience and none of them want to win or else when they get out and watch this all back they could contest the unfairness of it all.

lynz
09-08-2010, 08:32 PM
They have been helped along the way by the producers of the show more than they played the game. JJ should have been up for eviction every week with the way he talks about noms constantly but only Dave and a couple of HMs no longer there get that punishment. Too bad all of the other HMs are just there for the experience and none of them want to win or else when they get out and watch this all back they could contest the unfairness of it all.

I do think that all of them would want to win. Anyone who says they go into BB just for the experience is lying. It is human nature to want to win in any competition unless one is a complete loser. However I do think that many of them go in and just try to be themselves and hope that is good enough to earn them the winner's title.

joeysteele
09-08-2010, 10:57 PM
I am convinced now that BB intends these 2 to be there for the final 4 at least,it will only be then that we may have the chance to deny them winning,it will be the first occasion that their votes are less likely to be for each other then, as voting for each will hopefully stretch the fans they have too far.

I can really only see Corin beating them and I can take that but if it ends up between those 2,then I hope its Josie that gets it and not Jjames.

Either way if that's the scenario it is a sad end to this set of series of BB,certainly the worst of the whole 11 series and also celebrity series too.

THE WATCHER
09-08-2010, 11:56 PM
God forbid either of those reaching final 4/5 placings, Roo and Hippo, first time livestock might win Big Brother

Mystic Mock
10-08-2010, 12:03 AM
and steve because they could have gave a running task when ben was evicted lol.

WOMBAI
10-08-2010, 12:06 AM

Good post - and very, very true!

prkp12
10-08-2010, 12:07 AM
Corin will make it too, unless she was up against Josie or John James whereas it would be a difficult eviction!