PDA

View Full Version : im p*****d off about the person posting about the public being racist

LukeBBukfan
09-08-2010, 07:56 PM
that post p*****d me off because the public have freedom to vote I think people should like and not who they without be accussed of being racist im also p*****d off about being laugh for having to defend myself when I had no choice im sorry to post up that other had p*****d me off

BigBrotherHost
09-08-2010, 08:00 PM
No one should laugh at you for this. It is a fair point. I, however like Jo as the person who made that thread does. I can see why he made it, to stop people voting for Jo. It shouldn't effect no ones votes. People should vote for who they like, if Jo goes out, Jo goes out. Nobody has complained that Sunshine went out because she is white. Just vote for who you want to!

WOMBAI
09-08-2010, 08:02 PM
that post p*****d me off because the public have freedom to vote I think people should like and not who they without be accussed of being racist im also p*****d off about being laugh for having to defend myself when I had no choice im sorry to post up that other had p*****d me off

What does he want - that we are not allowed to vote black people out - how ridiculous! Posititive discrimination taken a step too far yet again!

AfroMullet
09-08-2010, 08:03 PM
LOL at getting emotional.

The fact that you taken it so to heart means your a racist.

LOL.

BB_Eye
09-08-2010, 08:03 PM
People get a lot of flack on here just for being anti-racist.

Shasown
09-08-2010, 08:04 PM

LOL.

No it doesnt

Zippy
09-08-2010, 08:06 PM
I think there's an element of racism, sexism and ageism in BB voting.

Then again, the producers do choose stereotypes so maybe thats where the problem lies. Its a complex issue. A lot of it is subconscious favouritism.

SoBig
09-08-2010, 08:06 PM

LOL.
This.

WOMBAI
09-08-2010, 08:07 PM

LOL.

You are always screaming racism - really bored with it now!

AfroMullet
09-08-2010, 08:09 PM
You are always screaming racism - really bored with it now!

LOL yeah its a hobby of mine still.

parmnion
09-08-2010, 08:09 PM
im posted how i felt in that thread, and i'm ****ed if i'm listening to you.

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
09-08-2010, 08:10 PM
sigh i'm tired. let's all paint ourselves red and have an orgy.

Tessier Ashpool
09-08-2010, 08:11 PM

LOL.

:joker::joker:

iRyan
09-08-2010, 08:12 PM

Um, first of all, I didn't ACCUSE anyone of being racist. I simply questioned, is there a bit of racist and sexist prejudice going on in voting? I don't know why you are personally offended as I didn't direct it at you and I don't know who the **** you are, but clearly you have your own issues if it's making you that upset.

WOMBAI

Then again, the producers do choose stereotypes so maybe thats where the problem lies. Its a complex issue. A lot of it is subconscious favouritism.

Agreed! :thumbs:

InOne
Next time someone white gets voted out we can all make a racist thread :love:

Mr XcX
09-08-2010, 08:14 PM
PATHETIC. Is is cause I is Black????

Racism is something many scream when they get evicted. Jo is a BITCH end of!!!

Shasown
09-08-2010, 08:21 PM
I am h**ked off with people posting "pity me" threads in the wrong bloody forum.

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
09-08-2010, 08:24 PM
TIBB forum is racist. they keep removing my gifs. First time they claimed it was too slow. my latest one wasn't slow. even if it was, I've seen dozens that are slow, including the one where Ben is kicking the ball, why isn't that removed constantly?

EH?

Mr XcX
09-08-2010, 08:32 PM
I am h**ked off with people posting "pity me" threads in the wrong bloody forum.

I agree. I ryan is posting silly thread with no relevance at all.

It is offensive for a FM to call the GBP racists!!!!!!!!

I hate threads where desperado attention seekers say they are leaving the forum.

Fuzzylogic
09-08-2010, 09:13 PM

So why the hell didn't you post this in that thread then???

cub
09-08-2010, 09:16 PM
The next person that posts is a racist.

Livia
09-08-2010, 09:21 PM
I am not!

stonedape
09-08-2010, 09:22 PM
TIBB forum is racist. they keep removing my gifs. First time they claimed it was too slow. my latest one wasn't slow. even if it was, I've seen dozens that are slow, including the one where Ben is kicking the ball, why isn't that removed constantly?

EH?

Almost any other forum on the net wouldn't let you have an animated gif in a signature in the first place: suck it up.

rick-roll
09-08-2010, 09:30 PM
TBH, if you look into something hard enough, you could claim to make a connection with anything.

It's like how the government use marijuana as a connection to evil-doings because of the odd news story about an idiot having done something bad who just so happens to smoke draw. It can't possibly be because they were sexually harassed as a child or drink too much alcohol or any other thousand reasons. It MUST be that evil 'we-can't-tax-this-sh!t' weed which you can't overdose on and causes less harm than cigarettes and alcohol.

Tessier Ashpool
09-08-2010, 09:36 PM
TBH, if you look into something hard enough, you could claim to make a connection with anything.

It's like how the government use marijuana as a connection to evil-doings because of the odd news story about an idiot having done something bad who just so happens to smoke draw. It can't possibly be because they were sexually harassed as a child or drink too much alcohol or any other thousand reasons. It MUST be that evil 'we-can't-tax-this-sh!t' weed which you can't overdose on and causes less harm than cigarettes and alcohol.

Stealth "I :love: my bong" post:D

as90
09-08-2010, 09:38 PM
The real problem is the word racism, it should never have been coined up. All people can be cruel, it's attitude difference that people don't like, not looks. Jo has obviously been hurt in her life and now has her hackles up which makes her standoffish and vunrable to people attacking her further.

Tessier Ashpool
09-08-2010, 10:03 PM
The real problem is the word racism, it should never have been coined up. All people can be cruel, it's attitude difference that people don't like, not looks.

Its not all about attitude and it is a worthy and needed word.

I remember when the footy crowds would make monkey chants at the black players:cloud:. The Kick Racism out of Football campaign has been fairly successful, but still in still persists in other countries .

Here is another example of behaviour I see on the road every day:

There are two cars driving along and one cuts up the other. The driver who was cut up sees that the driver of the other car is over-weight and shouts "You fat b*stard!" That's prejudice against size. Sure the cut up driver was provoked, but when sh*t hit the fan and he/she went for the jugular.

Now, what if the driver of the other car is black or asian and the cut up guy shouts "You ******!" or "You ****!" That's prejudice against race = racism.

Nothing to do with attitude there, all about attack. Sure it could just be seen as cruel behaviour, but the guy is using the others ethnicity as an insult-and in the interest of language to group this behavior would have to be a "racist insult."

as90
09-08-2010, 10:25 PM
You are totally wrong, it's not fundamentally to do with looks or size or whatever, it's to do with attitude first and foremost. Once the attitude barrier has been broken then people look for secondary ways to abuse their victim.

Regarding the road rage example, as far as the rage guy goes the attitude and respect barrier with respect to him had already been smashed after he was cut up, that was the turning point, he is now looking for secondary ways to be cruel to his victim, that's when people look for obvious differences, fat, colour, or whatever.

Tessier Ashpool
09-08-2010, 10:33 PM
We will have to agree to disagree on that one :)

Not every other race has a fundementally different attitude. Some folks want to just blend into society. We share churches, sports, work places, etc. Sure there are some very different cultures out there, but they are not the only ones that get targetted.

I see your point on road rage guy, tho.

as90
09-08-2010, 10:40 PM
We will have to agree to disagree on that one :)

Not every other race has a fundementally different attitude. Some folks want to just blend into society. We share churches, sports, work places, etc. Sure there are some very different cultures out there, but they are not the only ones that get targetted.

I see your point on road rage guy, tho.

I agree with you maybe i shouldn't have said attitude only, i am not saying fat people or coloured have bad attitudes far from it, i must have come across so bad there, - shows how badly influenced i am as well. I should say it's more to do with greed and cruelty. But what i meant was that once people feel they have had their pride or safety challenged, even if it was nobodies fault some can become pretty nasty, but it's true that exploiting peoples obvious differences is pure cruelty. But that kind of exploitation is always secondary.

Tessier Ashpool
09-08-2010, 10:47 PM
Ha, no that didn't come across as bad:joker:

We are making the same point in different ways, and there is an element of both attitude and appearance involved. You could call it racism or cruelty by definition.:)

Jordan.
09-08-2010, 10:49 PM
:pat:

Tessier Ashpool
09-08-2010, 10:51 PM
:joker:

who_r_the_housemates
10-08-2010, 12:38 AM

Exactly!

stonedape
10-08-2010, 12:40 AM
Stealth "I :love: my bong" post:D

I also appreciated the stealth! :worship:

Shaun
10-08-2010, 12:45 AM
I think someone's pissed off.

Josy
10-08-2010, 12:48 AM

EH?

Your gif is slowing down the full page everywere you post, thats probably why it was removed, and if a mod edited your sig and removed it you shouldn't have put it back.

Mystic Mock
10-08-2010, 01:06 AM
jo aint my worst housemate in there but i do think shes patronising.

boomoo
10-08-2010, 03:10 AM

It is said we form an opinion of someone in 90 secs. based on appearance.

Therefore we are going to vote for what we like to look at.
That is why so many people are keeping JJames in because it cannot be for his character.

Therefore no one is without some form of prejudice if prejudice is making a choice on appearance.
This is not from malice so no need to put an ism on the end.
I wanted Sunshine out because she was a pain, Rachel because I was sick of her yelling, Ife and Govan because they were spiteful etc appearance had nothing to do with disliking them.

luminoussun
10-08-2010, 04:14 AM
ok this is about as simple as it gets.
victor is my all time best housemate
science is in my top 10 and makosi
But if you think not liking rachel and jo is racist you need your brain examining!!!!
Rachel was a complete pain in the ass gobby gob****e and jo is a flop and been boring...so boring she even wants to go
Now govan was so crap he sat in bed all the time doing squat and racheal was a air headed numpty.
Only the fat bloke deserved to go in the house...he would of made some ripples...in the pool