PDA

View Full Version : Corin What is with the Corin hate?

InOne
09-08-2010, 07:56 PM
She did nothing wrong. Jo was asking to go anyway, she got her wish it seems. Stop complaining you phools.

Zippy
09-08-2010, 07:59 PM
Just the same few members. LOL.

Trying to act like her and JO were lifelong friends or summat...hilarious.

she's been in there 5 minutes, our Jo.

InOne
09-08-2010, 08:00 PM
Jo is a gonner anyway, and Corin is staying :love:

Vladimir
09-08-2010, 08:01 PM
Corin nominated Jo last week, so I can't see why are everybody so suprised now.

Zippy
09-08-2010, 08:03 PM
Corin nominated Jo last week, so I can't see why are everybody so suprised now.

some people cant see the obvious. Or a bit slow.

BBBIGBRO
09-08-2010, 08:03 PM
Jo never asked to go last week when corin voted her so what was all that about ??

Corin was meant to of been friends with jo! lending perfume off the woman every day/night. Including lip gloss and lipstick and other things.

Jo has been there for corin for the whole joe john talks, when corin needs to talk about the whole does he like me crap!

Jo has been laying on corins bed of a night talking to corin because she thought corin was a friend. Jo has been giving corin compliments everyday saying how lovely she looked etc. Jo is lovely.

I liked corin but after seeing this today this is shocking! and after the giving joe john a HB yuk! and it was not tickles it started off as tickles but on live feed she said to joe jon is this bad! do you want me to continue .. cheap cheap cheap SKANK!!!!!!

Chuckyegg
09-08-2010, 08:09 PM
theres not many HM's left. suddenly she's been picked as the latest "fake".......pathetic

Zippy
09-08-2010, 08:14 PM
BBBIGBRO

quit copy/pasting the same long Zzzzzz post. Very lazy.

BBBIGBRO
09-08-2010, 08:19 PM
Chuckyegg theres not many HM's left. suddenly she's been picked as the latest "fake".......pathetic

If you was in the bb house and you was asking someone could you constant lend there stuff such as there perfume every day, moisturiser, lip gloss, hair spray, necklace, LOADS OF THINGS! from a house mate who was happy to lend you the stuff! would you consider them a friend or not ??

Would you vote that person out! then go and ask to lend more of there stuff!
and ask that person to come and have a chat with you about joe john!

Is that not being twofaced and fake with a person ?

Zippy

BBBIGBRO

quit copy/pasting the same long Zzzzzz post. Very lazy.

Zippy. ZIP it. go and take your face for a ****!!!!!!!

Chuckyegg
09-08-2010, 08:21 PM
I don't think this insulting BBBGBRO is very long for the chop.

seanraff07
09-08-2010, 08:23 PM
Jo said she wanted to go so Corin is only helping her case.

seanraff07
09-08-2010, 08:24 PM
If you was in the bb house and you was asking someone could you constant lend there stuff such as there perfume every day, moisturiser, lip gloss, hair spray, necklace, LOADS OF THINGS! from a house mate who was happy to lend you the stuff! would you consider them a friend or not ??

Would you vote that person out! then go and ask to lend more of there stuff!
and ask that person to come and have a chat with you about joe john!

Is that not being twofaced and fake with a person ?

Zippy. ZIP it. go and take your face for a ****!!!!!!!

That was a bit uncalled for, calm down it's only a forum.

BBBIGBRO
09-08-2010, 08:27 PM
Corin was one of my fav house mates right up till last week when she nominated JO - it does not matter that jo has only been in the house 5 min.

Its the fact that corin was supposed to be JO's friend she lent her all kinds of stuff .... she was really really lovely to corin and i would consider that as a friend. Someone you like.

Corin HATES john james so why on earth did she not vote him out!

Why jo ? Does not make sence and you all know it.

snookered
09-08-2010, 09:36 PM
Jo never asked to go last week when corin voted her so what was all that about ??

Corin was meant to of been friends with jo! lending perfume off the woman every day/night. Including lip gloss and lipstick and other things.

Jo has been there for corin for the whole joe john talks, when corin needs to talk about the whole does he like me crap!

Jo has been laying on corins bed of a night talking to corin because she thought corin was a friend. Jo has been giving corin compliments everyday saying how lovely she looked etc. Jo is lovely.

I liked corin but after seeing this today this is shocking! and after the giving joe john a HB yuk! and it was not tickles it started off as tickles but on live feed she said to joe jon is this bad! do you want me to continue .. cheap cheap cheap SKANK!!!!!!

Couldn't agree more :thumbs:

sungrass
12-08-2010, 12:34 PM
Corin is a user, plain and simple - even trying to be nice the other HM's is just so she can make her self look good (her obsession)
- Jo seems really genuine, sensitive and intelligent - I really like Jo and am very disappointed in Corin, I think its so obvious how *fake* she is in *every* way.

her *fling* with JJ is fake aswell - as if that was worth sacrificing a two year relationship over- this woman is a complete fake.

its sad if people have already decided shes their favorite - as her mask is slipping rapidly. admit you were wrong about her!

InOne
12-08-2010, 12:51 PM
Corin is a user, plain and simple - even trying to be nice the other HM's is just so she can make her self look good (her obsession)
- Jo seems really genuine, sensitive and intelligent - I really like Jo and am very disappointed in Corin, I think its so obvious how *fake* she is in *every* way.

her *fling* with JJ is fake aswell - as if that was worth sacrificing a two year relationship over- this woman is a complete fake.

its sad if people have already decided shes their favorite - as her mask is slipping rapidly. admit you were wrong about her!

Corin is what BB is all about. It's not about being caring and genuine, it's about gameplaying and backstabbing. If you wan't a nice little love story I suggest you watch a different show.

mikeuk22
12-08-2010, 12:53 PM
Corin to win! Wooooop!

flamingGalah!
12-08-2010, 12:59 PM

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :sleep: Just because Corin was friendly to Jo (as she is to everyone) it hardly means they are best buds...

And pur-lease! Corin DID NOT give JJ a hand job :sleep: She rubbed his chest for a bit, then went to sleep, I saw it on LF... So hardly a cheap skank... :sleep:

Corin isn't a user OR fake...

And for the 2056th time Corin & JJ never had a bloody fling! Christ, if saying someone is fit & then sleeping the same bed as them is having a fling, surely practically ALL the housemates have been having flings with each other! :sleep:

And Jo is far from genuine! She hates John James & has slagged him off to all & sundry, now she is his best mate bitching about Corin!! Silly old hag! And she obviously never wanted to leave the house either, just attention seeking, so she is a liar to boot... GET THE BITCH OUT!! :xyxwave:

PaulyJ
12-08-2010, 01:13 PM
I think BB fans don't like those Hm's that "Play the Game" i agree just because you are in a game it does not mean you should sell your values.

I'm not saying she voted for one of her close friends, i dont know how she felt about Joe, but the perception is that they we're closest of friends. Therefore sold her mate out for an advantage.

Joe's a gonna, tarra hun.