PDA

View Full Version : Rachel her thoughts on Josie and him

Kazanne
09-08-2010, 08:14 PM
Evicted housemate Rachel has claimed that John James is "not good enough" for Josie.

The Liverpudlian, who was voted out on Friday, said that John James is desperate to win and obsessed by tactics in the house.

Speaking to the Daily Star Sunday, she explained: "He really wants to win - all he talks about is how many weeks there are left and what Big Brother will do next. But he's not what he seems.

"Now I'm on the outside, I can see what he's really like. He *constantly analyses everything - it’s all he talks about. He doesn't trust anyone and he thinks everyone is after something. It got so tiring at times that I just had to walk away."

Commenting about his on-off relationship with Josie, she added: "I've realised there’s a chance he's got involved with her to help him avoid eviction. He's definitely not good enough for her - but she's insecure and can't understand why he likes her. He is good-looking but his personality ruins it."

Rachel also revealed that she is interested in pursuing a romance with ex-housemate Ben, despite initially believing that he is gay.

"My mum has been saying I should give him another chance. I definitely want to see him so we can talk about how we really feel," she said.