PDA

View Full Version : Jo confronts Corin

Kazanne
09-08-2010, 08:17 PM
Jo has admitted that she was surprised to be nominated by Corin during today's nominations.

While talking to Josie in the kitchen, the make-up artist said that she had not planned to vote for any of the remaining girls in the house until Corin voted for her.

"It's her choice if she does it, but for me I've got a big loyalty towards women," she explained, before going to the garden to confront Corin.

Corin told Jo that she struggled to choose people to nominate, but went for Jo as she had previously been saying that she wanted to go home.

"Even though you're saying it's because I want to go home, for me, I look at who I get on with," Jo replied.

Corin went on to say that she did the same and hoped that Jo wouldn't take it personally.

Jo said that she wouldn't but it had changed her perception of the former sales assistant. "Of course, but I'm not going to be fake babe, it makes me see you a bit different," she told her.

Corin replied that she understood but questioned why Jo then chose to nominate her. "You got me over my head, so was that tit for tat?" she asked.

"Oh yeah 100%, I thought well if that's how it is," Jo added, before reassuring Corin that she was not angry with her. "You don't have to keep on apologising, I'm not annoyed, more surprised

muchadoaboutnothing
09-08-2010, 08:34 PM
Corin did the right thing by nominating Jo considering how much Jo kept going on about how much she wanted to leave. Jo constantly talked (to anybody who would listen) of how much she dislikes John James but couldn't even stand by her own convictions and nominate him. I did like Jo up to this point and hoped, somewhere along the line, she would tell John James, to his face, what she thought of him. Now I hope Jo gets evicted to a chorous of Booooos.

SoBig
09-08-2010, 08:36 PM
Corin is fake.

Saph
09-08-2010, 08:37 PM
Im abit dissapointed in Corin tbh, but at least they 'made up'

Jordan.
09-08-2010, 08:39 PM
Im on Jo's side tbh, Corin shouldnt have done it.

IloveSophie<3
09-08-2010, 08:39 PM
J o will Go =]=]=]

muchadoaboutnothing
09-08-2010, 08:58 PM
Im on Jo's side tbh, Corin shouldnt have done it.

To quote Jo's own words "be careful what you wish for." She did go on and on to Corin about how much she wanted to walk so Corin partly granted her the wish. Good for Corin.

Hero1
09-08-2010, 09:16 PM
Corin did the right thing by nominating Jo considering how much Jo kept going on about how much she wanted to leave. Jo constantly talked (to anybody who would listen) of how much she dislikes John James but couldn't even stand by her own convictions and nominate him. I did like Jo up to this point and hoped, somewhere along the line, she would tell John James, to his face, what she thought of him. Now I hope Jo gets evicted to a chorous of Booooos.

I am sure CORIN nominated Jo last week!

snookered
09-08-2010, 09:29 PM
Stabbed right in the back. Easy for desperate Corin :wink:

yousoboo!
09-08-2010, 09:31 PM
this is the 3rd SELFISH mistake that Corin has made

rusticgal
09-08-2010, 11:20 PM
I am sure CORIN nominated Jo last week!

Coirin did nominate Jo last week.... In fact considering Coirin turned on the water works during noms... in hope that would ease back-lash from her choices.... I admired her commitment to some extent cos Jo was the only one to comfort her but then she went on and chucked the bucket on her head.No wonder Jo felt pissed off.... Then again I dont like Jo....so I hope she goes.:xyxwave:

Jords
09-08-2010, 11:23 PM
Im abit dissapointed in Corin tbh, but at least they 'made up'

Likewise Saph.

Mystic Mock
09-08-2010, 11:25 PM
maybe corin can see that jo is sucking up.

WOMBAI
09-08-2010, 11:26 PM
Corin is fake.

Not as fake as JJ! :joker:

bbfan1991
09-08-2010, 11:28 PM
Good on Corin!:D, Jo has been sucking up to John James all of a sudden after her bitching towards him, he's been nice to her because Josie likes her and hasn't done anything to offend him. Also Jo was like thinking of walking so that could have came into Cozza's decision?.