PDA

View Full Version : John James Talking noms AGAIN

Kazanne
09-08-2010, 08:26 PM
I hope all the sychophants are listening,Crabby wants Corin out next week as he doesn't like her!!!!, He has said this on LF,where are BB when dishing out noms talk?I can't wait for Crabby to come out and find out that he is not that liked himself.:joker::joker:

xJadee
09-08-2010, 08:33 PM
I hope all the sychophants are listening,Crabby wants Corin out next week as he doesn't like her!!!!, He has said this on LF,where are BB when dishing out noms talk?I can't wait for Crabby to come out and find out that he is not that liked himself.:joker::joker:

He's such a douche. Did you see his bedroom on BBLB? Obsessed with David Beckham much? :conf:

cub
09-08-2010, 08:38 PM
He's such a douche. Did you see his bedroom on BBLB? Obsessed with David Beckham much? :conf:

That surprised me. Is he a 16 year old girl? No offence to 16 year old girls. But he's how old - 24??

Lex
09-08-2010, 08:39 PM
I Would be a bit worried if I were David Beckham!! :elephant:

Zippy
09-08-2010, 08:41 PM

Really? OMG I missed that!

What a tragic wannabe he really is!!

But yet he's supposedly so non superficial and unaware of his looks...yeah right, suckers!

He doesnt go for stunning girls but his mummy says he usually goes for model types. LMAO

Malza
09-08-2010, 08:44 PM

He mentioned that several times today

poejoe
09-08-2010, 08:46 PM
he won't be punished bb know this year is **** and are doing everything to keep crabby and ten chins in

Zippy
09-08-2010, 08:55 PM
Try again next week poundstretcher Beckham!

Wish somebody would show him paddypowers latest odds...Corin fave with him 4th!

rick-roll
09-08-2010, 09:38 PM
BB used to put those who spoke about noms up for eviction in the past. Now they've become so complacent, everyone in the house talks about nominations constantly without the fear of consequences.

Kazanne
09-08-2010, 10:01 PM

That bedroom should be associated with teenager,posters of Beckham everywhere:joker:and he looks NOTHING like him,someone should tell him :joker::joker:

IloveSophie<3
09-08-2010, 10:06 PM
ugh I am sooosooooosoooosooo sick of JJ at this stage =p

Zippy
09-08-2010, 10:24 PM
ugh I am sooosooooosoooosooo sick of JJ at this stage =p

I was sick of him week one so thats nothing.

THE WATCHER
09-08-2010, 10:25 PM
He seems to be immune from punishment, just like Hippo, so its fine for him to continue. Sam on the other hand gets told he cannot nominate, should he still be there of course. Blatant manipulation by BB producers every single week

crocs
09-08-2010, 10:26 PM
I'm so fed up with people constantly talking about nominations. Unfortunately, John James is not the only one. Tomorrow's episode is going to be boring because of all the talk they did today...

THE WATCHER
09-08-2010, 10:30 PM
We are ALL fed up with it this series, but fed up even more when some get punished and some are not. Beyond a flippin joke

lynz
09-08-2010, 10:30 PM
He seems to be immune from punishment, just like Hippo, so its fine for him to continue. Sam on the other hand gets told he cannot nominate, should he still be there of course. Blatant manipulation by BB producers every single week

When and why was Sam told he cannot nominate?

Welovebigbro
09-08-2010, 10:34 PM
I wonder how the tweenies would respond if we posted this on twitter !!! FFS BigBro please be equal in your punishments , also why was Mr Crabs rant not shown on tonights HLS ???

THE WATCHER
09-08-2010, 10:36 PM
When and why was Sam told he cannot nominate?
A short while ago, came out of DR and was speaking with others, told by BB that should he remain in the house after eviction, he cannot nominate next week for his talking about noms. Yet see whom else talks today alone, and this evening!! Beggars belief this show

Shasown
09-08-2010, 10:45 PM
I wonder how the tweenies would respond if we posted this on twitter !!! FFS BigBro please be equal in your punishments , also why was Mr Crabs rant not shown on tonights HLS ???

Why not do it and see, if nothing else it will clog up their tweets for a little while

Zippy
09-08-2010, 10:50 PM
They all discuss noms and who they want up willy nilly. Its out of control because of the stupid inconsistent attitude by the producers. They dont even bother sayin anything over the pA system anymore. Just so they can then be selective who they punish.

And certain punishments are more like rewards! That Josie/JJ separation didnt last long did it? Ridic!

rusticgal
09-08-2010, 11:12 PM
Try again next week poundstretcher Beckham!

Wish somebody would show him paddypowers latest odds...Corin fave with him 4th!

Coirin proved to be a little pathetic tonight in the noms process.... all that crying and "can I put myself up" crap.
Had she been in the diary room she wouldnt have said that but didnt want to lose favor.She will have lost respect for that... lets see. :dance:

Jords
09-08-2010, 11:13 PM
If you saw his bedroom you'd think he was a child :/

And when doesnt he stop? But will he be punished for influencing nominations? Nope!
I hope Corin watches back, flies herself to Oz and gives him a good slap around the chops.

WOMBAI
09-08-2010, 11:15 PM
Coirin proved to be a little pathetic tonight in the noms process.... all that crying and "can I put myself up" crap.
Had she been in the diary room she wouldnt have said that but didnt want to lose favor.She will have lost respect for that... lets see. :dance:

Exactly the same applies to Josie - she copped out!

Zippy
09-08-2010, 11:21 PM
Exactly the same applies to Josie - she copped out!

True and JJ2 is supposed to be part of her clique! At least Corin was consistent with her last nominations.