PDA

View Full Version : The Anti-Corin thread

King Gizzard
09-08-2010, 08:27 PM
There has never been a proper one on here and it appears to me you can't insult her without getting a ton of people throwing bricks at you. This has nothing to do with her in the nominations, this has nothing to do with being 'fake' or 'orange'. I just find her truely annoying, her lack of vocabulary isnt to my liking and I hate how when someone confronts her, all she does is square up to them and shout, with the odd insult thrown in, doesn't let the other person have a say at all. She needs to look at herself when she was nominating Rachel for being annoying.

So..if you don't like Corin..and it isnt for the silly reasons..feel free to discuss. :)

Chuckyegg
09-08-2010, 08:29 PM
I bet you didn't mind her til recently.

parmnion
09-08-2010, 08:30 PM
gawwwwwwwwwwd, hurry up and catch up duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!

King Gizzard
09-08-2010, 08:31 PM
I bet you didn't mind her til recently.

Nope, I have not liked her from day one thankyou. :) Others will tell you that..

Maia
09-08-2010, 08:32 PM
Yes! Trust Nate to speak sense! I thought I was the only one who disliked Corin. I just don't see how people don't hate her with that irritating voice and her unbearable personality, what has she done so right?

snookered
09-08-2010, 09:42 PM
Doesn't bear thinking about, does it?

Aunty Corin :o

Ramsay
09-08-2010, 09:48 PM
get her ouuuut

rick-roll
09-08-2010, 10:00 PM
I don't like her because I think she's ugly with her shade of mahogany and messed up teeth.

I gave her the benefit of the doubt in the beginning but then she opened her mouth.

rusticgal
09-08-2010, 10:39 PM
She is ok....fake on the outside but genuine within.Howevr she should have been stronger in the noms today.Cant stand it when they start wanting to nominate themselves cos they are not big enough to do it to their faces....that shows weakness....had she been in the diary room she wouldnt hesitate to vote.I have great admiration for those who just went for it and didnt try and make out it was hard for them..... Coirin tried to cover up her actions with the fake pretence of finding it hard....trying to make out she loves them all.Let herself down BIGTIME...

Jords
09-08-2010, 10:40 PM
*throws a brick at Nate*

:D

doughnut8
09-08-2010, 10:44 PM
I can't stand this 'love me because I am thick' attitude that people adopt in BB because they think it will endear them to the public as this likeable non-threatening entity.

'I'm buzzin' ...no your not your just being a dull stupid robot that real people can not relate to because your not being a true human being with a full spectrum of emotions.

King Gizzard
09-08-2010, 10:48 PM
I can't stand this 'love me because I am thick' attitude that people adopt in BB because they think it will endear them to the public as this likeable non-threatening entity.

'I'm buzzin' ...no your not your just being a dull stupid robot that real people can not relate to because your not being a true human being with a full spectrum of emotions.

Sophie Reade and Stacey Solomon come to mind :(

stonedape
09-08-2010, 10:52 PM
I massively disliked her at the beginning for all the reasons stated here but...edited out due to positive statements about Corin in Anti-Corin area....