PDA

View Full Version : So does Jo just not like it when people share their opinions?

DoM-h
09-08-2010, 09:35 PM
Jo is really digging into Dave whenever he says something that he 'beleives' in. I don't really see how it affects her and why she can't just atleast respect how he feels.

I'm not saying Dave is right because personally his drunk on the lord stuff is obviously scientifically impossible. But I would atleast respect his views.

snookered
09-08-2010, 09:38 PM
Flattering picture of the jacked up idiot.

stonedape
09-08-2010, 09:45 PM
No, she just has a very low BS tolerance.

DoM-h
09-08-2010, 09:47 PM
Flattering picture of the jacked up idiot.

I'm sorry, does this have anything to do with my post?

JustKaz
09-08-2010, 10:44 PM
Jo is really digging into Dave whenever he says something that he 'beleives' in. I don't really see how it affects her and why she can't just atleast respect how he feels.

I'm not saying Dave is right because personally his drunk on the lord stuff is obviously scientifically impossible. But I would atleast respect his views.

This about when Dave view his opinion on the drinking game? Daves opinion was very valid, Jo seemed to take it too personal, so perhaps she actually had been ponering about it herself. the typical morning after the night before, which infact you could hear Andrew faintly say he was embarressed come the morning.