PDA

View Full Version : Why does ANDREW get so many Tasks?

psychtracker
09-08-2010, 10:09 PM
I honestly don't mind Andrew, but i'm a little perplexed why the BB producers give him so many Tasks. Seems every 5 mins he's either doing a silly little task for a bottle of wine, or assisting in one, the jack bauer stuff, or the duet with Corin...to name a few. Compare that directly to Rachel who came in at the exact same time, and i can't remember her even doing even one stinkin task!!!

Not to mention, he was jettisoned in - outside the orig top 81, as a new HM...when all the tweenie boppers where beggin for a new hunky guy! Not, that i begrudge BB that, at least they didn't go down the predictable "himbo" route. But, i'm just a little confused as to why they've invested some much time and energy into him - as a character.

Why is he so special? Any idea's, or am i imagining this? :conf:

stonedape
09-08-2010, 10:09 PM
The same reason Corin gets so many tasks...she commits.

seanraff07
09-08-2010, 10:11 PM
Cause he's good at them and puts the effort in.

cell
09-08-2010, 10:12 PM
He will always try his hardest on the task, BB doesn't want someone who will quit out on the task that time and money was put into setting up/planning.

psychtracker
09-08-2010, 10:14 PM
But, isn't it hard to know who else will commit, if it's the same few getting selected every time.

Shasown
09-08-2010, 10:14 PM
Because BB want Andrew to win is all, thats why they play down other people and force feed us the fake JJJ romance, they know the public will reject the fake romance.

psychtracker
09-08-2010, 10:15 PM
ie. Rachel may have been very committed toward a secret task, yet we never had a chance to find out!

stonedape
09-08-2010, 10:18 PM
It's not how they commit in secret tasks that let's BB know who the workers are, it's regular tasks too. Andrew and Corin show the most endurance in almost every task: the playground instantly comes to mind. Rachel wanted to blend in an not cause waves and that's exactly what she did.

psychtracker
09-08-2010, 10:24 PM
It's not how they commit in secret tasks that let's BB know who the workers are, it's regular tasks too. Andrew and Corin show the most endurance in almost every task: the playground instantly comes to mind. Rachel wanted to blend in an not cause waves and that's exactly what she did.

yeah, i can take on board part of the "commit thing"...and i'm not here to argue they want Andrew to win...coz clearly he hasn't got a hope in hell. just to me, seems odd...why they don't give others more of a chance to maybe - "shine".

rusticgal
09-08-2010, 10:58 PM
Its becauseits the only way he will get airtime.... He does ****** all else and BB would love to see him go the distance.
He takes everything so seriously....its sooooooo sad!!!