PDA

View Full Version : Dave and Sam had a row on LF during the HLs

*mazedsalv**
09-08-2010, 10:23 PM
Missed it obviously, Dave keeps going on and on about being banned, and Sam told him to **** because he's a loser and a whinger... something like that, thats what im picking up from the Digital Spy forum.

Angus
09-08-2010, 10:26 PM
Keep up the good work Sammy boy, and show up that hypocrite Dave in the run up to eviction - with a bit of luck we'll finally get shot of him.:D

fingers
09-08-2010, 10:29 PM
St. Dave is still pissed off and complaining bitterly to BB in the DR! he wants the same treatment for all!

You're in the Big Brother house, kiddo, fairplay is not something you can demand! lol

Jords
09-08-2010, 10:37 PM
I agree with Dave but he should just give up on it, wont do him favours in the long run.

Patricia4
09-08-2010, 10:43 PM
He's lost it he's making in to a big issue he wont shut up.

Jords
09-08-2010, 10:51 PM
This is a good and bad thing.

Good:
- Means votes will go their way so slightly more chance of Jo staying.

Bad:
- JJ will be well hidden in the background so definitely wont go.
- More chance of Sam going (love Dave but would sacrafice him for Sam and Jo to stay).

smudgie
09-08-2010, 10:54 PM
He is trying to copy JJames and his hissy fits, he knows JJames is one of the most popular housemates with the public, he started this when Sam came in and told them JJames and Josiewere the top two.
He is doing my head in tonight, like a stroppy kid, not a good look for someone hitting 40 shortly.:nono:

Malza
09-08-2010, 11:05 PM
Sam was telling Dave right to his face what a pr**k he was to Mario last week, that he had bullied him (sams words) all week for putting him up for nom.
And making clear, that Sam is not mad at Mario (which dave didn't wanted to hear, as he was so in the mood to further pick on Mario)

as90
09-08-2010, 11:09 PM
It wasn't really an argument just kiddy sam trying to stir the pot.

crit
09-08-2010, 11:11 PM
Dave has a nasty side, he is sometimes verbally aggressive with people. Im torn between who to vote for this week, him or Jo. Theyre both as bitchy and boring as each other.

I have to say I really dont get where people are seeing Dave as funny. Hes not funny at all. Some people would laugh if their pubes were on fire. The guy isnt funny, hes embarrassing to watch.

Jordan.
09-08-2010, 11:11 PM
Dave was moaning a lot TBF, from what i saw earlier he was saying BB want him out for not letting him take part when it was his fault for nom talk.

as90
09-08-2010, 11:22 PM
Dave has a nasty side, he is sometimes verbally aggressive with people. Im torn between who to vote for this week, him or Jo. Theyre both as bitchy and boring as each other.

I have to say I really dont get where people are seeing Dave as funny. Hes not funny at all. Some people would laugh if their privates were on fire. The guy isnt funny, hes embarrassing to watch.

How can you say josie is not boring, she has been in bed for 5 weeks sucking her thumb.

WOMBAI
09-08-2010, 11:32 PM
Dave has a point - and good for him for speaking his mind and not just allowing them to get away with it!

crit
09-08-2010, 11:34 PM
How can you say josie is not boring, she has been in bed for 5 weeks sucking her thumb.

I didnt say Josie isnt boring....I said Jo and Dave are.

chuff me dizzy
09-08-2010, 11:36 PM
Keep up the good work Sammy boy, and show up that hypocrite Dave in the run up to eviction - with a bit of luck we'll finally get shot of him.:D

Well said !!!!

WOMBAI
09-08-2010, 11:36 PM
He is trying to copy JJames and his hissy fits, he knows JJames is one of the most popular housemates with the public, he started this when Sam came in and told them JJames and Josiewere the top two.
He is doing my head in tonight, like a stroppy kid, not a good look for someone hitting 40 shortly.:nono:

No - I think the stroppy kid who throws the tantrums of a 3 year-old is clearly JJ!

Dave is understandably annoyed at the double-standards being practiced against him! If noone speaks up - they will just get away with it!