PDA

View Full Version : Andrew, I am liking him less and less.

doughnut8
09-08-2010, 10:34 PM
He to me is just coming across as almost arrogant now and so full of himself with this hostile sour faced attitude which makes me really not enjoy seeing him on screen at all.

Zippy
09-08-2010, 10:39 PM
well get over it.

Andrew is lovely. The HMs clearly like him too.

rusticgal
09-08-2010, 11:37 PM
Totally agree OP.... In fact he takes himself too seriously.... truly believes he is in with a chance...and his painting of Mario was pathetic.He thinks he is soooooo funny.
For those of you who fell for his geeky...'nobody loves me' story... more fool you.Cos he is one of those idiots who...when given a bit of support and confidence...turns into an intellectual self righteous b*****d...who will put you down at the drop of a hat.

WOMBAI
09-08-2010, 11:40 PM
Totally agree OP.... In fact he takes himself too seriously.... truly believes he is in with a chance...and his painting of Mario was pathetic.He thinks he is soooooo funny.
For those of you who fell for his geeky...'nobody loves me' story... more fool you.Cos he is one of those idiots who...when given a bit of support and confidence...turns into an intellectual self righteous b*****d...who will put you down at the drop of a hat.

Sorry - but coming from someone who has bought JJs honest, up-front, says what he thinks act - that is hilarious!

Zippy
09-08-2010, 11:43 PM
Sorry - but coming from someone who has bought JJs honest, up-front, says what he thinks act - that is hilarious!

LOL. These JJ fans are something else. :joker:

Mystic Mock
09-08-2010, 11:52 PM
i think andrew is getting better and better not worse.

rusticgal
09-08-2010, 11:58 PM

Cant see the connection....explain please.

I love people who are honest and upfront.Andrew is two faced.... trying to get the sympathy vote... then when he gets the sympathy from others who then pander to him like a child...he then takes on this cocky personoa..

Doesnt come across as an honest type of guy to me...

Sorry...am I picking on your favorite!!!

If you cant beat them join them....along with Zippy...

JOHN JAMES OR JOSIE TO WIN....:dance::dance::dance:

chuff me dizzy
09-08-2010, 11:58 PM
I know what you mean ,I am the same with him

WOMBAI
10-08-2010, 12:01 AM
Cant see the connection....explain please.

I love people who are honest and upfront.Andrew is two faced.... trying to get the sympathy vote... then when he gets the sympathy from others who then pander to him like a child...he then takes on this cocky personoa..

Doesnt come across as an honest type of guy to me...

Sorry...am I picking on your favorite!!!

If you cant beat them join them....along with Zippy...

JOHN JAMES OR JOSIE TO WIN....:dance::dance::dance:

Neither JJ or Josie are being honest - they are manipulating the public and faking a romance for airtime and popularity - they knew what bb wanted and gave it to them! Boy has it paid off for them - just as they expected!