PDA

View Full Version : Josie - The New Jade Goody?

Beastie
09-08-2010, 11:14 PM
Do you think Josie will be the new Jade Goody?

She has a few similarities to Jade Goody actually and looks a bit like her!

Plus.. the astrologer guy on BBLB said that Josie will get a lot of attention when she is out of the house!

I think she will probs become a bog off version of Jade (no one will be as successful as Jade I don't think)

Anywho what do you think?

watchinittoomuch
09-08-2010, 11:15 PM
Parm already said this...no I dont think so, Jade was a complete tosspot in the house, Josie has at least some redeeming qualities.

parmnion
09-08-2010, 11:16 PM
it's so yesterday.

WOMBAI
09-08-2010, 11:17 PM
No - she doesn't have the personality of Jade - or that innocent 'charm'! It wouldn't work with someone else - and definitely not Josie!

Beastie
Parm already said this...no I dont think so, Jade was a complete tosspot in the house, Josie has at least some redeeming qualities.

Yeah I know and thought he had a good point so thought I would make his point into a thread!

Yeah Josie does have a few redeeming qualities. She could be a classier Jade Goody? lol

watchinittoomuch
it's so yesterday.

Trendsetter :p

stonedape
09-08-2010, 11:18 PM
Jade Goody, Josie Gibson...larger ladies that don't hold their tongue and get themselves in way over their heads. And the public seems to really like calling her fat for no good reason.

I don't know, maybe it's just because I really want Jade in the All-Star house and at this point I'll accept anything :joker:

parmnion
09-08-2010, 11:19 PM
I called it the ultimate tribute.

Beastie
09-08-2010, 11:19 PM
Jade Goody, Josie Gibson...larger ladies that don't hold their tongue and get themselves in way over their heads. And the public seems to really like calling her fat for no good reason.

I don't know, maybe it's just because I really want Jade in the All-Star house and at this point I'll accept anything :joker:

I bet before the all star housemates go in.. BB will put pictures of Jade Goody.. scattered all over the walls! :hugesmile:

Fuzzylogic
09-08-2010, 11:27 PM
I think her personality is more Like Helen in BB2, with the silly quotes and general laid back attitude.

Patrick
09-08-2010, 11:28 PM
If she dies of after leaving the house then yeah k.

WOMBAI
09-08-2010, 11:29 PM
I think her personality is more Like Helen in BB2, with the silly quotes and general laid back attitude.

God no - Helen was a lady - Josie is as rough as they come - no comparison whatsoever!

setanta
09-08-2010, 11:31 PM
I don't want to hear anything about her after BB, and if any of you even dare to purchase the crappy mags that will no doubt fawn over her "relationship" with John James, I'll bloody hunt you down and open a can of whoop ass on you.

chuff me dizzy
09-08-2010, 11:37 PM
No way !!!!!!!!!!! shes not fit to lace Jades boots !!

joeysteele
09-08-2010, 11:37 PM
No,she isn't, with all her faults there was only one Jade,a very brave and courageous lady she was too.

chuff me dizzy
09-08-2010, 11:38 PM
God no - Helen was a lady - Josie is as rough as they come - no comparison whatsoever!

Did you see the state of it on the hls ? sat there stuffing her bloated mush ,GGGGGRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYY COW !!black roots ,she look a proper scruff bag ,rough as fook

stonedape
09-08-2010, 11:42 PM
Did you see the state of it on the hls ? sat there stuffing her bloated mush ,GGGGGRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYY COW !!black roots ,she look a proper scruff bag ,rough as fook

sounds familiar...
http://www.anorak.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/big_brother_jade_goody1.jpg
:joker:

WOMBAI
09-08-2010, 11:44 PM

She gets worse by the day - takes no pride in her appearance whatsoever - and still expects JJ to fancy her! Really don't know what goes on in her head -the mind boggles!

chuff me dizzy
09-08-2010, 11:47 PM
sounds familiar...
http://www.anorak.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/big_brother_jade_goody1.jpg
:joker:

Please shows some respect and let Jade rest in peace

Omah
09-08-2010, 11:48 PM
No,she isn't, with all her faults there was only one Jade,a very brave and courageous lady she was too.

A LOT of faults ..... :eek:

One, of course, was stupidity - failing to attend hospital appointments because she just "didn't want to know" is neither brave nor courageous ..... :rolleyes:

chuff me dizzy
09-08-2010, 11:49 PM

One, of course, was stupidity - failing to attend hospital appointments because she just "didn't want to know" is neither brave nor courageous ..... :rolleyes:

Too far ......... disgusting

stonedape
09-08-2010, 11:49 PM
Please shows some respect and let Jade rest in peace

Please have some intellectual integrity and don't act patronizing when you know my intention is humor, not disrespect. :dance:

chuff me dizzy
09-08-2010, 11:51 PM
Please have some intellectual integrity and don't act patronizing when you know my intention is humor, not disrespect. :dance:

But it leads to THIS type of vile comment
A LOT of faults .....

One, of course, was stupidity - failing to attend hospital appointments because she just "didn't want to know" is neither brave nor courageous .....

Omah
09-08-2010, 11:51 PM
Too far ......... disgusting

Pardon ?

:conf:

WOMBAI
09-08-2010, 11:53 PM

That is a cheap shot - she was scared - but when she had to face it - she faced it with dignity! You can't take that away from her!

chuff me dizzy
09-08-2010, 11:53 PM
Pardon ?

:conf:

Have you ever been told you have cancer? if not you cannot know what she was going through ,she had 2 small children, please let her rest in peace and dont try to score brownie points against her

chuff me dizzy
09-08-2010, 11:54 PM
That is a cheap shot - she was scared - but when she had to face it - she faced it with dignity! You can't take that away from her!

There are some sickos out there

stonedape
09-08-2010, 11:54 PM
But it leads to THIS type of vile comment
A LOT of faults .....

One, of course, was stupidity - failing to attend hospital appointments because she just "didn't want to know" is neither brave nor courageous .....

She was a crazy, captivating personality that had all the cards fall in place and then fall apart. She wasn't a saint, and admitting that doesn't show a lack of respect. I hate walking on egg shells post mortem almost as much as Omah's ridiculous judgmental BS.

Omah
09-08-2010, 11:56 PM
Have you ever been told you have cancer? if not you cannot know what she was going through ,she had 2 small children, please let her rest in peace and dont try to score brownie points against her

WEDNESDAY, AUG 27, 2008

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/48758/I-ignored-urgent-cancer-op-for-Big-Brother/

JADE Goody ignored a fourth warning that she needed cancer treatment to go on the Indian version of Big Brother.

The reality star last night claimed she hoped the cervical cancer would “go away on its own”.

She told how she had three abnormal smear tests and after each underwent a painful op to remove the deadly cells.

But after her fourth abnormal smear she ignored a letter telling her to return to hospital and went on the Indian version of Big Brother, called Bigg Boss, for a £100,000 fee.

:rolleyes:

chuff me dizzy
09-08-2010, 11:56 PM
She was a crazy, captivating personality that had all the cards fall in place and then fall apart. She wasn't a saint, and admitting that doesn't show a lack of respect. I hate walking on egg shells post mortem almost as much as Omah's ridiculous judgmental BS.

Above all she was she was 2 little lads Mum

chuff me dizzy
09-08-2010, 11:57 PM
WEDNESDAY, AUG 27, 2008

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/48758/I-ignored-urgent-cancer-op-for-Big-Brother/

Why the rolleyes? you are SICK

WOMBAI
09-08-2010, 11:58 PM
WEDNESDAY, AUG 27, 2008

Can't you understand that she was scared - and didn't want to face it - hoping it would go away! People do that all the time!

chuff me dizzy
10-08-2010, 12:00 AM
Can't you understand that she was scared - and didn't want to face it - hoping it would go away! People do that all the time!

Im off to bed before i get banned ,night x

WOMBAI
10-08-2010, 12:03 AM
Im off to bed before i get banned ,night x

Night Chuff!

stonedape
10-08-2010, 12:03 AM
Above all she was she was 2 little lads Mum

Yeah, still a large gap between having kids and a requirement to treat as saintly post-mortem. Anyways I'm not continuing this discussion because I have infinite respect for Jade Goody regardless of funny pictures I may post of her. I love the flaws.

starry
10-08-2010, 07:11 AM
Would Josie have any popularity if she wasn't with John James?

poejoe
10-08-2010, 07:30 AM
she is no way like jade .jade was fabulous

BJ
10-08-2010, 07:38 AM
No - she doesn't have the personality of Jade - or that innocent 'charm'! It wouldn't work with someone else - and definitely not Josie!

I agree with you completely. It's quite unusual :xyxwave:

joeysteele
10-08-2010, 08:40 AM
omah, I won't rise to your bait,but have to say, hundreds of thousands of people every year dont go to doctors or hospital appointments and then have to face what comes inevitably after that, its why the UK does cancer screening,but people still fear knowing.

I hope you are never in that position but Jade became an inspiration to masses of women, because of her, many did get the courage to go and have the screening, Jade paid a heavy price but all through from diagnosis, she only thought of her Sons and not herself.

She had terrible pain and still smiled at those around her. that is brave and courageous,and very inspirational too, she wasn't a Saint and she never professed to be but I think the vast majority of people admired Jade enormously in those last months, her selflessness and determination to do all she could for her sons in those last months.