PDA

View Full Version : Oh dear Corin

bbfan1991
10-08-2010, 12:13 AM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/3088158/Cor-lovers-pain-over-JJ-romp.html

Ouch:(.

Jamietwo
10-08-2010, 12:24 AM
that's really sad.....there is a lot to like about corin and i wanted her to win but 15 mins of fame and a couple of magazine deals are not as important as love, i'm dissapionted.

prkp12
10-08-2010, 12:26 AM
Corin said taht her relationship is on hold, it was terrible anyway, read corins bio on ch4 website!
Girlfriend is just lookig for cash!

Patrick
10-08-2010, 04:56 AM
'Romp?'

They ******ing slept in the same bed together and whispered, tickled and he was uncomfortable and then they went to sleep.

Anyone ******ed up enough to think she wanked him off is a douche, she had hardly said two words to him and thinks he doesn't like her, why would she just go and jump into bed with a guy she's hardly spoke to and just start playing with his cock, unless she was pissed which she wasn't.

God TheSun is getting as bad as The Daily Star these days. :rolleyes:

Shiner
10-08-2010, 05:24 AM
'Romp?'

They ******ing slept in the same bed together and whispered, tickled and he was uncomfortable and then they went to sleep.

Anyone ******ed up enough to think she wanked him off is a douche, she had hardly said two words to him and thinks he doesn't like her, why would she just go and jump into bed with a guy she's hardly spoke to and just start playing with his cock, unless she was pissed which she wasn't.

God TheSun is getting as bad as The Daily Star these days. :rolleyes:

I agree. There are a couple of factual errors and contradictions in that article - enough for me to believe that it is simply a bad bit of sensationalist reporting.

luminoussun
10-08-2010, 06:03 AM
So what if she did toss him off anyway...jesus it's not like you sign to be a lifelong member of the gay club...she can be with men too.

as90
10-08-2010, 06:17 AM
Cheap tart.

The_Big_Send_Off
10-08-2010, 06:46 AM
fook off 'Rachael' corin is just having fun... why has people got to bring her down after what she ha been through :/, i think corin has been thinking about her life in the house and maybe she likes men ore now, its up to her what she wants to do...

Now Rachel, who won't attend Corin's eviction, finished: "I just hope her 15 minutes of fame is worth all this because she's not just lost me, she's lost my family too and they all loved her."
What a knob :L

crit
10-08-2010, 07:35 AM
Lucky escape for Rachel.

luvJJ
10-08-2010, 07:35 AM
Corin was upset about the VTs from home that day. She had a message from her mum and another from a mate. She assumed no message from her partner of 3 years meant she'd been dumped, so she romped with JJ to cheer herself up. Who can blame the poor lass?

rosieb
10-08-2010, 08:05 AM
Looks like Rachel has been compensated with her "15 minutes of fame" too so hopefully now she will get lost and leave Corin alone ..................... Corin to win!!!

terryrow
10-08-2010, 08:11 AM
and we are all so pure. none of us would take 40 grand for a photo shoot would we.
tossers

Saph
10-08-2010, 09:27 AM
LOL trust the Sun to call it a 'romp' xD

Piss off Corins girlfreind! She obviously didnt love you so get over it :nono:

If your looking for love, I know someone called Shabby...

ange7
10-08-2010, 09:32 AM
her gf:
"I trusted her but I didn't want her to go on the show. I said, 'It's for single people and you're in a relationship. Things happen in there.' But she said, 'Nothing like that will ever happen.'"
"I'm just in shock and feel betrayed. I never thought she'd do anything like this to me. I'm dying inside.
"
Her poor girlfriend feels shattered yet all we hear on tibb is "the relationship on hold!!". That never made sense and makes even less sense now.

ange7
10-08-2010, 09:33 AM
LOL trust the Sun to call it a 'romp' xD

Piss off Corins girlfreind! She obviously didnt love you so get over it :nono:

If your looking for love, I know someone called Shabby...
touching...lol

Showstopper
10-08-2010, 11:34 AM
Pretty much sums Corin up - no class, no shame, and no conscience

Claymores
10-08-2010, 11:37 AM

Sje'll do well in panto tho with the catchpgrases and ridiculous Dame looks and OTT playing to audience !!!!

InOne
10-08-2010, 11:39 AM

A bit strong... lol

Claymores
10-08-2010, 11:41 AM
A bit strong... lol

Dame Corin - awarded CBE for services to pantomime

InOne
10-08-2010, 11:42 AM
Dame Corin - awarded CBE for services to pantomime

Hope this doesn't affect her odds D:

Kore
10-08-2010, 11:57 AM
Dispicable! How Corin does it is a mystery. Throwing her relationship of 3 years to win the show. She is desparate!! and fake. zzz

Danielle1232
10-08-2010, 12:50 PM
Aww :) zx

flamingGalah!
10-08-2010, 01:31 PM
Silly cow :nono:

She knew her & Corin were basically "over" & is now using her to sell her story... :sleep:

Corin is well shut of her... :xyxwave:

And since when was sleeping in the same bed & having a cuddle a "romp"... :conf:

Jeez things I get up to in bed, I must be some sex craved deviant...

Lister of Smeg
10-08-2010, 01:35 PM
fook off 'Rachael' corin is just having fun... why has people got to bring her down after what she ha been through :/, i think corin has been thinking about her life in the house and maybe she likes men ore now, its up to her what she wants to do...

Now Rachel, who won't attend Corin's eviction, finished: "I just hope her 15 minutes of fame is worth all this because she's not just lost me, she's lost my family too and they all loved her."
What a knob :L
how would you like it if someone cheated on you on national TV where you cant escape from it .

Danielle1232
10-08-2010, 01:37 PM
Corin has her name tattoood on her arm :) Aww x I think Corin Really Loves Her She May Not Speak About Her But I think she really loves her and thinks about her all the time xoxox

Lister of Smeg
10-08-2010, 01:39 PM
Hope this doesn't affect her odds D:

shes already drifting after tonights pathetic crying performance in the Nominations dont be suprised to see Josie as outright favorite tomorrow .

Lister of Smeg
10-08-2010, 01:41 PM
Corin has her name tattoood on her arm :) Aww x I think Corin Really Loves Her She May Not Speak About Her But I think she really loves her and thinks about her all the time xoxox

yeah loves her so much that she is currently chasing someone relentlessly in the house :joker:.

Chuckyegg
10-08-2010, 01:46 PM
This may come as a terrible shock to the nation but The Sun's pants are on fire on a daily basis.

Danielle1232
10-08-2010, 01:47 PM
yeah loves her so much that she is currently chasing someone relentlessly in the house :joker:.

One Night Thing Is Nothing I have Cheated and I'm 15 :/
It's not like she was with him every nite

flamingGalah!
10-08-2010, 02:03 PM

"relentlessly" LOL!! :joker:

She said JJ is "fit" & slept in the same bed as him... Hardly the romance of the century is it?! :joker:

Showstopper
10-08-2010, 02:31 PM
"relentlessly" LOL!! :joker:

She said JJ is "fit" & slept in the same bed as him... Hardly the romance of the century is it?! :joker:

Yeah but only cause JJ has standards. If he was willing she'd be on her back faster then you can say "I'm loving it"

robb
10-08-2010, 02:43 PM
I'm puzzled as to what she sees in the two faced idiot. She was doing better before she bothered looking in his direction. And its obvious that the only person he loves is himself (oh, and his replicant, JJ1).

♫We♥Corin&JJ♫
10-08-2010, 02:47 PM
how would you like it if someone cheated on you on national TV where you cant escape from it .

How do you even know that story is true?

♫We♥Corin&JJ♫
10-08-2010, 02:49 PM
Did Corin kiss him or give him a wank.. NO so how could she have cheated?
Dave lies in bed with Andrew and hugs him so did he cheat on his wife?

SoBig
10-08-2010, 02:50 PM
Did Corin kiss him or give him a wank.. NO so how could she have cheated?
Dave lies in bed with Andrew and hugs him so did he cheat on his wife?

Does Dave tell everyone that he fancies Andrew and wants to sex him up?

Lister of Smeg
10-08-2010, 02:52 PM
How do you even know that story is true?

well its been confirmed by other sources so yes i believe it Corin should be ashamed of herself .

rosebay11
10-08-2010, 02:54 PM
Corin was upset about the VTs from home that day. She had a message from her mum and another from a mate. She assumed no message from her partner of 3 years meant she'd been dumped, so she romped with JJ to cheer herself up. Who can blame the poor lass?

Luv - you said what i was going to say. why wasn't there a message from her so-called lover on the VT. At the time Corin seemed very disappointed - and remarked something to the effect - oh well, it seems I have been dumped - I'm single from now on.

The other point is - newspapers say what they like in these type of stories - whether it is true or false. People are glad to take the money - and don't question it.

♫We♥Corin&JJ♫
10-08-2010, 02:54 PM
Do you know Corin and Rachael's realtionship? No so therefore your opinion is irrelevant and this "source" doesn't even have Rachael's picture.
It's a shame you kids believe everything you read nowadays.

♫We♥Corin&JJ♫
10-08-2010, 02:56 PM
well its been confirmed by other sources so yes i believe it Corin should be ashamed of herself .

Ashamed of what? having fun in the house she said many times nothing would happen between her and JJ
I guess JohnJames should be ashamed for bullying girls then..

Lister of Smeg
10-08-2010, 02:58 PM
i suspect if he did there would be a whole Army of his followers waiting for him ready to introduce him to his maker :joker:.

Danielle1232
10-08-2010, 02:59 PM
Do you know Corin and Rachael's realtionship? No so therefore your opinion is irrelevant and this "source" doesn't even have Rachael's picture.
It's a shame you kids believe everything you read nowadays.

I thought Rachel was in her video she was the girl that said Corin was buzzin and she had blonde her?

Lister of Smeg
10-08-2010, 03:00 PM
Ashamed of what? having fun in the house she said many times nothing would happen between her and JJ
I guess JohnJames should be ashamed for bullying girls then..

give it a rest Corin knows what shes doing shes chasing JJ alround the house saying how hot he is how she wants to have sex with him seriously the woman has know morals .

Vicky.
10-08-2010, 03:02 PM
This may come as a terrible shock to the nation but The Sun's pants are on fire on a daily basis.

:laugh2:

♫We♥Corin&JJ♫
10-08-2010, 03:03 PM
give it a rest Corin knows what shes doing shes chasing JJ alround the house saying how hot he is how she wants to have sex with him seriously the woman has know morals .
Josie turned the house on Caiomhe because of her own jealousy about Johnjames and Caiomhe so don't start.
Did the words "i want to have sex with JJ" come out of Corin's mouth No so stop lying..
It was Josie who wants sex off Johnjames she's the one smothering him and he looks uncomfortable around her
She isn't chasing him she has said plenty of times she KNOWS nothing will happen.
I thought Rachel was in her video she was the girl that said Corin was buzzin and she had blonde her?

No that was her friend.

GypsyGoth
10-08-2010, 03:07 PM
Lucky escape for Rachel.

I agree, Rachel is much better off without Corin in her life.

♫We♥Corin&JJ♫
10-08-2010, 03:10 PM
I agree, Rachel is much better off without Corin in her life.

You haven't even saw her picture so hush.

eye sea
10-08-2010, 03:14 PM
Corin is an utter disgrace. A chav of the first order. If she wins, it'll be a very sad day for BB.

GypsyGoth
10-08-2010, 03:33 PM
You haven't even saw her picture so hush.

I have seen a pic of her.

Rachel is much better off away from someone who would cheat on her. Also I doubt that Corin is gay, she got rid of that pretense. It served it's purpose getting her in the house.

One more thing, don't tell me to hush!

Jackie
10-08-2010, 05:23 PM
Its hardly a fling if they slepted together well thats another thing altogether.

flamingGalah!
10-08-2010, 05:35 PM
Yeah but only cause JJ has standards. If he was willing she'd be on her back faster then you can say "I'm loving it"

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz :sleep:

She thinks he's "fit"... Wow lets stone her to death... :sleep: