PDA

View Full Version : Corin Corin is the only Female not to be Evicted after Arguing with John James

Jords
10-08-2010, 12:55 AM
Other than Josie, who a) hasnt been up and b) wouldnt go because the JJJ showmance [fans know John James does actually like her].

This is the reason why John James shows so much hate towards Corin. He knows very well he is popular on the outside, and can influence who is evicted simply by arguing with them whilst they are up, however this plan failed to work with Corin so he now also knows she is popular on the outside too.

According to a few members on DS [I dont bother with LF anymore, just read whats going on], he has again bitched about her with JJ and Dave, claiming that she wont make the final and will go when shes next put up and that he will nominate her until she is gone [punishment plz]. John James is CLEARLY threatened by her and knows shes competition to win, probably knows Josie is too and hence plays up on being hurt by her to try make sure hes put in better light than her so when it comes down to it, he would win in a 2-horse race.

This is just an attempt to make Corin sound much worse to the public in hope our views change as he speaks passionately about it, whilst trying to convince the others to think like him and nominate her.

Fair play with his game tactics, but he comes across very desperate!

Just makes me hope even more that Corin wins, she totally deserves it and it would rub the aragant Aussie's nose right in!

snookered
10-08-2010, 01:01 AM
I'm not sure she deserves it.

Jords
10-08-2010, 01:03 AM
It will be interesting to see if he trys to cause an argument between him and Jo this week.

If Jo is gonna go anyway, I want it to happen simply because I want to see her mop the floor with him.

Not sure why he never targets the guys though, Im thinking he either is worried they would own him because men are generally stronger characters, or he considers himself the best looking and reckons he would get all the girls votes just for that, and hence only girls are a threat on winning...

Mystic Mock
10-08-2010, 01:13 AM
not any of them 2 to win but josie to win.

Jords
10-08-2010, 02:55 AM
Jo: "Big Brother is vexed"

The atmosphere in the house remained tense throughout the night, as housemates were concerned about having angered Big Brother.

After Mario, Sam and Corin returned from the Diary Room with instructions for the group to stop talking about nominations and a categorical refusal of alcohol, the housemates speculated about the situation.

Jo told the housemates: "Big Brother is vexed like Rex." She went on to say that Big Brother had been annoyed when she refused to take part in nominations, and that the housemates' attitude had most likely "pissed off" Big Brother.

Outside, JJ asked John James: "Do you think Big Brother is really pissed off with us, like Jo said? Like people thinking they're bigger than the show or something?" The Australian replied: "Oh definitely. We've got the ball rolling."

The two then discussed some of their run-ins with Big Brother, such as John James and Rachel quitting their section of last week's shopping task.

John James commented: "I don't think anyone thinks they're bigger than the show, I just think that some people push the boundaries more than others. Like Corin would never go in there and say something because she's **** scared of being kicked out."

JJ replied: "The rules can be changed at any time, they're there to test you. And if you ain't got the ****ing minerals then you shouldn't be playing the game."

The pair then resolved to try and cooperate with Big Brother as much as possible from today onwards.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/news/a258913/jo-big-brother-is-vexed.html

Never misses an opportunity to give a little dig, I hope whoever he bitches too just tells him to s.t.f.u next time.
Btw he wouldnt risk anything getting kicked out either, hes researched and therefore knows the rules so knows what the boundaries are, hes come from Australia, the guy needs to get real.

crocs
10-08-2010, 09:36 AM
I'm not sure she deserves it.

Fair enough but does any of them deserve to win? I think BB used to be so that the most popular won. Nowadays it just seems that they are all awful and we just have to decide on the least awful.

Jack_
10-08-2010, 09:42 AM
Love it. I'm glad he's playing the game for all it's worth. Just a shame that only in this pathetically moral country would he be condemned for doing so.

Niamh.
10-08-2010, 09:44 AM
I've been up and down with Corin tbh, I really don't know what to make of her. I am a John James fan but this doesn't influence who else I like/dislike. I've changed my mind on her so many times since it started. At the moment I think I'd like if Sam won.