PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know a way to Contact Channel 4 'Personally'?

Patrick
10-08-2010, 01:53 AM
Hello,

I need to contact Channel 4, personally.

I tried to get a way to contact PEJ but unfortunately he no longer is online.

I would send a email to them using their 'Contact Us' thing but I'd rather have my email looked at and not ignored and have a reply from a robot.

I could always ask my aunt who works for Channel 4 for a email address but I'm not sure what department she works in or if she's any relation to Big Brother.

And I know there is some people on here that know the emails of BB Producers or Channel 4 workers related to BB as in the past I have been given email addresses to Channel 4 to request pictures of past Big Brother seasons and I got the email to Kate the producer but I no longer have it.

Where is DigitalSid when you need him :( I miss him.

Do any of you guys know the email to a BB/C4 Worker?
Basically someone that will look at my email and possibly reply?

Patrick
10-08-2010, 02:16 AM
Dang. Bump.

Shasown
10-08-2010, 02:27 AM
Try this thread Patrick

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137173&highlight=email+address

Patrick
10-08-2010, 02:36 AM
Try this thread Patrick

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137173&highlight=email+address

If I contacted Kate or Charles (Who I got the pictures from last time) do you think they would know anything about Big Brother All Stars? Not who's going in but just if it'll be from every series?

Or do these 2 just work for the media part of Channel 4 such as the BB Eyes?

Patrick
10-08-2010, 02:58 AM
Would I also have luck trying to contact Endemol?

Patrick
10-08-2010, 03:29 AM
Oh not to worry, One of the BB11 Potentials gave me a way to contact Phillip.

Shasown
10-08-2010, 03:32 AM
I think all you will get is a wait and see but we promise it will be very exciting, Endemol or its subby Remarkable TV is probably the best bet, Endemol is the program copyright holder/owner. Remarkable TV is the sub division that actually produce BB, BBLB and BBBM