PDA

View Full Version : Ife Kuku: 'Mario's Secret Will Blow Your Heads Off'

Patrick
10-08-2010, 03:43 AM
Ife: Hiya everyone, people keep messaging me about Mario`s Secret. All I can say is that it will blow your heads off and shock you all. Mario told me this in confidence and i'm sure he will tell you all in due course xxx
Sunday at 19:54

I cannot wait to find this out, Seriously.
I CANNOT WAIT.

I thought he was just taking the piss and there was no secret but if he told his best friend in the house this then there must be something BIG.

Oh my god.
I hope he tells Davina.

Jords
10-08-2010, 03:53 AM
I cant figure out what the hell it could be!? Must be something big...

Also dont know how BB didnt pick up on it??? Maybe they had their micro-phones off but wouldnt Ife's reaction been taken note off if its that shocking?

Jords
Apparently Andrew knows too... and Steve.

Lister of Smeg
i think the secrate is that Mario is an Alien and his race look just like humans there only diffrence is they have one testical larger than the other .

GypsyGoth
10-08-2010, 03:57 AM
She is probably referring to when he told her he is related to the Parada family (the next day she became his best friend).

iRyan
10-08-2010, 03:57 AM
I feel like it might be that he's actually straight? I don't know....I can't think of what else it would be.

Jords
10-08-2010, 04:06 AM
I feel like it might be that he's actually straight? I don't know....I can't think of what else it would be.

Steve said 'Its worth knowing', I wouldnt have thought sexuality is that important to know. :conf:

King Gizzard
10-08-2010, 04:10 AM
Isnt it deffinetly to do with a parent though?

MrGaryy
10-08-2010, 04:16 AM
No there's no confirmation it's anything to do with his family, people just think it could be that seeing as he doesn't see either of his parents and they live away from him.

Tbh I'm not gonna trust Ife. One desperate attention seeker trying to feed off the secret from another desperate attention seeker?

luminoussun
10-08-2010, 04:17 AM
first chance we get evict his ass and ask him???

Patrick
10-08-2010, 04:25 AM

Yeah but we all thought he was straight from the get go anyway, until he said he wasn't.

So it's not like mind blowing.

Steve said 'Its worth knowing', I wouldnt have thought sexuality is that important to know. :conf:

True.

first chance we get evict his ass and ask him???

LOL Yeah, I swear I'll be so pissed if out of millions of people, No one bothers to ring in and use their sh*tty 'Phone in and ask the evictee anything' feature, to ask Mario about this secret because I'm sure Davina will automatically pick it and tell him to answer lol

Apparently Andrew knows too... and Steve.

I think those two are just bullsh*tting lol I didn't know Steve knew though, I heard Andrew gloating about knowing.

Wouldn't Mario of told someone else like Ben or Dave though instead of those 2 by now?

luminoussun
10-08-2010, 06:09 AM
1 i don't care what the slimey gropers secret is...even if he was bummed by the king of spain
2 it is probably just some tactic to get mag deals or paper stuff
3 who is he who is he!!!
4 what a bad loser and attention seeker he is...after the picture huff just like michele i was done with the sniveling turd

billy123
10-08-2010, 06:16 AM
I cant think of anything it could be where the genereal opinion of it wont be 'so what'!

Patrick
10-08-2010, 06:18 AM
I cant think of anything it could be where the genereal opinion of it wont be 'so what'!

:laugh:

Part-timer
10-08-2010, 06:29 AM
Its hardly anything that he's actually done so it has to be his family.
His conversation with steve joking about a will and having to arrange a few 'accideots' in order to inherit it sort of implies that he's related to a big time American\Sicillian mafia boss.
Hardly mind blowing at anx rate

luminoussun
10-08-2010, 06:34 AM
now i know why he wants to keep it a secret...who wants people to know you are related to a famous crook

luvJJ
10-08-2010, 07:29 AM
If there really is a 'secret' I'm amazed nobody has come up with it yet. Doesn't Mario have fickle friends or ex-lovers who'll sell his story for a few coins?

Part-timer
10-08-2010, 07:42 AM
If there really is a 'secret' I'm amazed nobody has come up with it yet. Doesn't Mario have fickle friends or ex-lovers who'll sell his story for a few coins?

Mario is obviously connected to the mafia.
There is no other viable explanation

Jordan.
10-08-2010, 07:44 AM
Stacey thinks hes a women.....

Chuckyegg
10-08-2010, 07:46 AM
Even the biggest things I can think of are boring. he's actually a woman, he's been to mars, his mother is helen Mirren - - So Iffing what????

luvJJ
10-08-2010, 07:48 AM
Mario is obviously connected to the mafia.
There is no other viable explanation

That's really not much of a secret. I'm 'connected' to the Mafia too. Big deal. That's not going to blow anyone's head off.

Part-timer
10-08-2010, 08:09 AM
Yea its not much of a secret, he should really have shut his trap tbh
But he's the chidish sort innit

Braden
10-08-2010, 09:01 AM
I hope it's something that would actully suprise me. Not that he's actully straight or something like that.

Kore
10-08-2010, 09:12 AM
maybe he used to be a woman

Livia
10-08-2010, 09:54 AM

LOL... I was thinking along those lines as I scrolled down the thread. I can't see what everyone's getting so worked up about. It's not the most exciting thing I've heard this series. It's not the most exciting thing I've heard this morning actually.

Livia
10-08-2010, 09:56 AM
......... I'm 'connected' to the Mafia too. Big deal............

Now, if that turned out to be true, I would be really, really surprised.

Marc
10-08-2010, 10:06 AM
I don't care. Mario is a moany little bitch who isn't entertaining. He doesn't deserve the coverage if the secret is big.

Kaaarenn!
10-08-2010, 10:09 AM
If Mario has already told Ife then why wasn't it shown on one of the highlights shows? :conf:

ange7
10-08-2010, 10:12 AM
Yeah but we all thought he was straight from the get go anyway, until he said he wasn't.

So it's not like mind blowing.

True.

LOL Yeah, I swear I'll be so pissed if out of millions of people, No one bothers to ring in and use their sh*tty 'Phone in and ask the evictee anything' feature, to ask Mario about this secret because I'm sure Davina will automatically pick it and tell him to answer lol

I think those two are just bullsh*tting lol I didn't know Steve knew though, I heard Andrew gloating about knowing.

Wouldn't Mario of told someone else like Ben or Dave though instead of those 2 by now?
"I heard Andrew gloating about knowing."
how did Andrew find out?

ange7
10-08-2010, 10:14 AM
ps
his monster left ball is no secret. He'll be wearing pants with an inbuilt display case for them next.

Malza
10-08-2010, 11:46 AM
I still think it's just made up, and there is no secret at all

luvJJ
10-08-2010, 12:18 PM
Now, if that turned out to be true, I would be really, really surprised.

Nothing to be surprised about. Loads of Italian / Sicilian families moved to the UK in the 1950s. Most of them settled in Glasgow and Liverpool, although you'll find smaller Italian communities all over the UK. A number of them have Mafia connections. It's not uncommon at all, which is why I very much doubt this is Mario's 'big' secret.

bigbrothermaniac008
10-08-2010, 12:22 PM
1) Hes not part of the Prada family because we've seen his family on BBLB and his video message with his mum on.

2) But on the who Robert Thompson thing he is the same age as Mario-28, and look similar. Meh...

Livia
10-08-2010, 12:32 PM
Nothing to be surprised about. Loads of Italian / Sicilian families moved to the UK in the 1950s. Most of them settled in Glasgow and Liverpool, although you'll find smaller Italian communities all over the UK. A number of them have Mafia connections. It's not uncommon at all, which is why I very much doubt this is Mario's 'big' secret.

Yeah, thanks for the sociology lesson, Don Corleone.

luvJJ
10-08-2010, 12:38 PM
Yeah, thanks for the sociology lesson, Don Corleone.

You're very welcome :wavey:

CaudleHalbard
10-08-2010, 01:15 PM
1) on the who Robert Thompson thing he is the same age as Mario-28, and look similar. Meh...

If Mario is Robert Thompson his lifespan will be very brief, after leaving the BB house. There are still plenty around prepared to execute Thompson and Venables.

So.......... I think not!

InOne
10-08-2010, 01:17 PM

You're not involved with the Mafia lol

oddballmisfitsFTW
10-08-2010, 01:21 PM
I am a highly trained assassin for the Illuminati.

I am one bad ass mo**er fu**er.

Zippy
10-08-2010, 01:22 PM
Im strangely not interested.

Unless it affects the show. If its just about him personally...Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Dont care if he was born a woman and is in there as a Russian spy.

Stacey.
10-08-2010, 01:23 PM
I so can't wait to find out what this secret is!

Basically, Steve and Ben 'hit the nail on the head' when they guessed it. He's told Andrew, and also told Ife just before she was evicted. He says it's nothing to do with his family, or anything to do with Big Brother.. which suggests it's something like just about himself. Steve said 'it's worth knowing' and I think it was Andrew who said 'I can see why he doesn't want anyone to know'. Also in the earlier days Shabby and Caoimhe were guessing and Shabby said he could have a twin or something :laugh:

Think it's a possible that it could be he's had a sex change, which Dave has previously guessed and Mario laughed it off...

Chuckyegg
10-08-2010, 01:27 PM
[QUOTE=Stacey.x;3640323]I so can't wait to find out what this secret is! QUOTE]

I so can

CaudleHalbard
10-08-2010, 01:31 PM
If it's going to blow our minds it can't be anything about Mario personally. As discussed here (http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154339), it may be something which impacts upon someone else........ a public figure maybe.

But it maybe something mundane...... like Mario is a rent boy. That would not surprise me. ;)

Part-timer
10-08-2010, 02:18 PM
If Mario was a rent boy we would know
If he was a woman,has Aids,was an mp's tart or the producer's son we would know.
If his Parent's brother /cousin,close realetive or uncle was related to a known high profile Mafia family in Scicily or the States we might not know and its hardly likley the press or BB would be allowed to even suggest it for legal reasons.
And certainly it wouldn't be aired if he did decide to 'boast' about it.
What else could legally escape the Star or the Sun.
Afterall we all know that Keeley dated which footballers.
The fact that Steve and Andrew dare not repeat it means its probably boardering on slander if they were to.
It has to be family connected and C4 are legallaly bound not to air 'family' info
In other words its **** and irrelevent to the actual show.

Shasown
10-08-2010, 02:27 PM
Mario isnt unemployed he is an assassin for MI6, his left bollock isnt a left bollock its a gun, and if he lets fly at you with it, it will blow your head off.

Big_Kahuna
10-08-2010, 02:27 PM
That just says to me 'Get Mario Out' so we can find out.
Bad tactics Mario my boy, bad tactics.

I reckon it was him that did the turd in the urinal back when he was in school.

_Seth
10-08-2010, 02:29 PM
If Mario's told people in the house why the **** hasn't it been shown? :mad:

Zippy
10-08-2010, 02:29 PM
Ive seen his meat and two veg so it cant be a sex change. Surgeons are not that good and they would have given him equal sized bollocks.

So.....

Late for the Party
10-08-2010, 03:01 PM
Maybe he is a hermaphrodite

Smithy
10-08-2010, 03:15 PM
He'll have probably just told her he knew he was coming in via the tombola

Braden
10-08-2010, 03:35 PM
He'll have probably just told her he knew he was coming in via the tombola

Maybe, that's if Ife didn't know about us knowing, and that's her idea of a shocking secret.

ElProximo
10-08-2010, 04:15 PM
Im strangely not interested.

Unless it affects the show. If its just about him personally...Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Dont care if he was born a woman and is in there as a Russian spy.

Stole my thoughts here ^

Earlier in the season a lot of buzz on how it would turn out he really and truly has been a secret 'mole' after all. At this point don't care.

Was some speculation that he was related to another HM (Steve's son or a sibling). It hasn't played into a journey so not 'blowing my mind'.

At this point, unless it's going to dramatically change the social dynamic of this actual BB in-house season I'm strangely disinterested.

Pink Pegasus
10-08-2010, 04:17 PM
On another thread it was mentioned that BB told the housemates who knew his secret not to mention it to anyone.
I think I also read somewhere that it was said that it is something that would affect the series.

Maybe he is related to one of the other housemates?
Maybe he worked as one of the Big Brother voices?
Maybe he is a producer?

I heard he was on "The Real Hustle" before, I've never watched it but i know it involves fooling the public with scams-but think it always relates to scamming money, so don't know how it would apply to being on Big Brother.

Just had a thought, maybe his big secret is that it's NOT the last series of BB.

Or maybe he just already knows about the BB Allstars.

I really want to know what it is, but know that I'm probably going to end up disappointed by whatever it is. I was looking forward to Big Brother revealing a secret in week 6 but that turned out to be just rumors, so hope Mario's secret isn't just rumors too.

ElProximo
10-08-2010, 04:35 PM
I heard he was on "The Real Hustle" before, I've never watched it but i know it involves fooling the public with scams-but think it always relates to scamming money, so don't know how it would apply to being on Big Brother.

Many TiBB members had quality ideas about how Mario could have been used as a genuine BB Mole and why it would work after the 'fake mole' game was solved.
Some of these TiBB scenarios actually could have translated into really clever surprises.
(some might remember BBUSA 8 twist with the BB insider).

IF BB has been feeding Mario secret tasks or has been directing him to manipulate anything.. .. well it didn't exactly enthrall anyone. Revealing him as the 'secret secret mole' would be about as anticlimactic as it gets.

Beastie
10-08-2010, 04:50 PM
Ooooo what is the secret????? well we will have to wait until Mario is out of the house :(

Awwww I really want to know!!!!!!

Secret love child?

In a relationship with LOUIS WALSH?

ILoveTRW
10-08-2010, 04:51 PM
Can I please have a explanation to why you are deleting my posts?

Pink Pegasus
10-08-2010, 04:51 PM
Many TiBB members had quality ideas about how Mario could have been used as a genuine BB Mole and why it would work after the 'fake mole' game was solved.
Some of these TiBB scenarios actually could have translated into really clever surprises.

IF BB has been feeding Mario secret tasks or has been directing him to manipulate anything.. .. well it didn't exactly enthrall anyone. Revealing him as the 'secret secret mole' would be about as anticlimactic as it gets.

I don't think that he is a mole either. Otherwise he wouldn't have been able to tell any of the other housemates about it, and apparently Ife,Steve, Dave and Andrew all know this secret.
Probably going to a let down whatever it is.

Beastie
10-08-2010, 04:53 PM
Oooooo look at this.....

http://www.starnow.com/mariomugan

Zippy
10-08-2010, 04:54 PM
Can I please have a explanation to why you are deleting my posts?

Because theyre not fabulous enough, dahling!

Beastie
10-08-2010, 04:54 PM
And Josie Gibson's....

http://www.starnow.co.uk/josiegibson

Zippy
10-08-2010, 04:55 PM
Oooooo look at this.....

http://www.starnow.com/mariomugan

LOL Beasty

I posted that first week and its been posted 50 times since! :joker:

Beastie
10-08-2010, 04:55 PM
LOL Beasty

I posted that first week and its been posted 50 times since! :joker:

Oh. Ooops. I will keep doing some digging then! :hugesmile:

Danielle1232
10-08-2010, 04:58 PM
I seen that too i talk to her? x

Beastie
10-08-2010, 04:58 PM
Does Mario have an Adam's apple?

Beastie
10-08-2010, 05:00 PM
Mario has only slept with 7 men and 2 women.

Beastie
10-08-2010, 05:01 PM
http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/big-brother/big-brother-2010-mario-mugan-loves-sex-parties/

Lex
10-08-2010, 05:01 PM
I think that he'll turn out to be.....The chief executive of Endemol...or Davina's little Brother?

Either-way....HE'S A BORING SNAKE!!!! :sleep::nono:

Colbert-Bump
10-08-2010, 05:02 PM
Mario's a nice lad but I seriously couldn't give a ****** about his bloody secret.

Beastie
10-08-2010, 05:05 PM
http://www.rte.ie/ten/2010/0624/bigbrother2.html

Part of the Mafia?

ILoveTRW
10-08-2010, 05:24 PM
Explanation please

Pink Pegasus
10-08-2010, 05:27 PM
Explanation please

What tv show is that in your clip, with all the people fighting on the stairs?

Captain.Remy
10-08-2010, 05:28 PM
Yeah we already know his mother is famous.

NEXT !

ILoveTRW
10-08-2010, 05:30 PM
What tv show is that in your clip, with all the people fighting on the stairs?

Bad Girls Club
rPbe_H6t1qY

Captain.Remy
10-08-2010, 05:31 PM
Bad Girls Club
rPbe_H6t1qY

I love this show like...yeah it's awesome

Pink Pegasus
10-08-2010, 05:37 PM
Bad Girls Club
rPbe_H6t1qY

Thanks for that,at first glance I thought it may be America's Next Top Model until you posted the youtube video.
Looks like a crazy show!:)

Anyhow on topic- maybe he used to go out with one of the other housemates.

ElProximo
10-08-2010, 06:24 PM
I don't think that he is a mole either. Otherwise he wouldn't have been able to tell any of the other housemates about it, and apparently Ife,Steve, Dave and Andrew all know this secret.
Probably going to a let down whatever it is.

Some of us wondered if he might be like an Eric from BBUSA8 who was actually carrying out secret social antagonism missions (like Steve asked to scare people) but on a grander scale of trying to pressure nomination,
yet,
the whole thing being controlled by BB instructing Mario.
That would disappoint considering he really doesn't even do that much and IF he has been on tasks they are rather dull and ineffective.
Slight annoying.
Maybe he will be revealed as the 'slightly disagreeable inside mole' AHA!!!!

You have it - If Dave, Steve, Ife and Andrew all know his big secret and it hasn't turned the house upside down already?
Then its nothing that great.
Not in the sense of actual BB11 consequences inside the house.

luvJJ
10-08-2010, 07:58 PM
You're not involved with the Mafia lol

Right. To become a member of a crew you have to be 100% Italian. I'm half English half Italian (just like Mario). Neither of us is part of a mob. With first degree relatives from Sicily though, we likely both have mafia connections in our close family. It's not unusual. That is all.

boomoo
10-08-2010, 10:29 PM

But he has told Steve and Ife and Andrew knows. Therefore it cannot be about the game.

THE WATCHER
10-08-2010, 10:30 PM
Yes, he is ......AN ALIEN
Giveaway being the big left bollock

ElProximo
10-08-2010, 10:43 PM
But he has told Steve and Ife and Andrew knows. Therefore it cannot be about the game.

It could be about the game but it seems pretty clear it is not.. or certainly didn't create any game-changing twists.
None of them ran about visibly alarmed, changing all kinds of strategies or treating other differently all of a sudden.

So yeah. that's all Im saying here - IF it was game-related then the results (lack of shocking results) speak to how ineffective it was.

Which all gets back to the whole thing of it being some 'outside life' surprise. Then I don't really care.
He can announce he was a woman and I don't really care because BB All-Stars is happening and BB11 is over.

the-gaffer
10-08-2010, 10:50 PM
Mario is a moron, he has just given the public an incentive to evict him to hear this secret

CaudleHalbard
10-08-2010, 11:28 PM
As I said earlier the only remotely interesting thing about Mario's secret would be if it shed new light on some well-known public figure.

E.g. if he were the covert boyfriend of some supposedly straight singer, entertainer, premier league footballer etc.

Otherwise who cares?

RosieRed xxx
11-08-2010, 12:15 AM
After all the suspense it is going to be a let down what ever it is..

GuiltyPleasure
11-08-2010, 03:10 AM
I couldn't care less what secret he's keeping. Nothing is going to make up for the fact he's a complete bore in the house. Anyways it's probably something embarassingly superficial, he seems like that sort of person.