PDA

View Full Version : Which Housemate will become the most famous?

The_Big_Send_Off
10-08-2010, 06:37 AM
out of the hm left, do you think?

Angus
10-08-2010, 07:13 AM
Depends what you mean by famous. Some of them will last for a month or two in the mags, before sinking into obscurity, but not a single one has an longevity because what on earth do they have to offer in any field?

Sam is the only one I could envisage maybe doing some childrens tv presenting because he has the likeability factor, but the rest of them can just do one.

Callum
10-08-2010, 07:18 AM
Josie

ElProximo
10-08-2010, 07:21 AM
David will get a good 'run' among his own crowds and possibly write a book and appear on various chat shows.

Ben is already a celebrity.

None of them will go on to do any sort of 'fame'. I don't say that in any disparaging way and I don't know any want such a thing.

lynz
10-08-2010, 07:31 AM
I don't think any of them will become famous. None of them have anything special about them.

luvJJ
10-08-2010, 07:36 AM
Josie will probably get some plus size modelling work

Jordan.
10-08-2010, 07:45 AM
I don't think any of them will become famous. None of them have anything special about them.

Agreed

joeysteele
10-08-2010, 07:59 AM
Of the list above, Josie will be likely in the news for all the wrong reasons as she realises that JJames has only been using her and she means less to him once out of the house, than an empty bottle after he's drank the contents.

Steve is likely to be remembered by a fair few causes for the simple fact he went in the house at all, but demonstrated not only what someone disabled could do but how hard it is for someone disabled, like he is, to sustain the energy and effort required to do constant full work. He will I hope have helped the cause of Forces men and women badly injured where they are in combat currently,which although I don't care for Steve, I do believe that is really what he went in the house to do.

The housemate who will be remembered and seen the most and who will be the most successful possibly of any BB series other than Jade Goody will be BEN.

lynz
10-08-2010, 08:24 AM
Of the list above, Josie will be likely in the news for all the wrong reasons as she realises that JJames has only been using her and she means less to him once out of the house, than an empty bottle after he's drank the contents.

Steve is likely to be remembered by a fair few causes for the simple fact he went in the house at all, but demonstrated not only what someone disabled could do but how hard it is for someone disabled, like he is, to sustain the energy and effort required to do constant full work. He will I hope have helped the cause of Forces men and women badly injured where they are in combat currently,which although I don't care for Steve, I do believe that is really what he went in the house to do.

The housemate who will be remembered and seen the most and who will be the most successful possibly of any BB series other than Jade Goody will be BEN.

Excellent post. I would say Ben too but he was not on the list.

lynz
10-08-2010, 08:25 AM
Josie will probably get some plus size modelling work

Don't think there is any call for xtra plus size models.

BB_Eye
10-08-2010, 08:26 AM
Lol, none of them are gonna be famous.

Omah
10-08-2010, 08:55 AM
None of them .....

smudgie
10-08-2010, 09:08 AM
I voted Sam, as he will hopefully go on to win.:hugesmile:
Dave might stay in the news longer, if the redtops do an expose of his earnings:devil:. More infamous than famous though:joker:

In all honesty I think the days of big BB fame are long gone.

Saph
10-08-2010, 09:17 AM
I see Josie being quite popular on the outside.

Omah
10-08-2010, 09:22 AM
I see Josie being quite popular on the outside.

Who with ?

:conf:

Niamh.
10-08-2010, 09:29 AM
Depends what you mean by famous. Some of them will last for a month or two in the mags, before sinking into obscurity, but not a single one has an longevity because what on earth do they have to offer in any field?

Sam is the only one I could envisage maybe doing some childrens tv presenting because he has the likeability factor, but the rest of them can just do one.

This ^ the days of becoming a star through big brother are well and truly over.

Saph
10-08-2010, 09:30 AM
Who with ?

:conf:

Well she has a funny personality so she could get jobs doing interviews etc..

Omah
10-08-2010, 09:34 AM
Well she has a funny personality so she could get jobs doing interviews etc..

Maybe, for local radio ..... ;)

Livia
10-08-2010, 09:44 AM
That's a really difficult question to answer. I find most of the housemates completely forgettable every year. I only remember them when they pop up the following year on BBLB or something. As we're [probably] not having a BB next year I suppose that's not going to happen. I don't read Nuts or take a tabloid paper so I probably won't see any of them again, and anyway I think most of them will slide very quickly into obscurity.

JEJ
10-08-2010, 12:23 PM
Maybe, for local radio ..... ;)

:D

I think in the short term we'll see a lot of Josie. Corin will make a few bob, (and good luck to her), hopefully from the glossy mens mags rather than Nuts.

I actually think Sam will stick around longer doing some kind of interview based slot on someone else's show?

Zippy
10-08-2010, 12:31 PM
NONE

away from BB forums & fansites nobody gives a toss about BB HMs anymore. And with this being the last ever BB they really dont have much time to milk it this year.