PDA

View Full Version : I find Davina McCall particularly annoying...

AndyJK
10-08-2010, 07:31 AM
but on Friday's show she was EXCRUCIATING :mad:.

The silly gurning went on overdrive and her attempt at a cockney accent was just, well, embarrassing. She has the charisma of a 6 year old and is the worst TV presenter I have ever seen, and the fact she voted for that idiot Nadia from BB 6 as 'best house mate ever' speaks volumes.

Emma Willis would be a much better replacement.

Claymores
10-08-2010, 07:39 AM
She has increasingly become a parody of herself.

Also, I don't know who is writing her quips/puns. Whoever it is, they need shot. If she is writing her own/ad libbing, then it is further confirmation of why her chat show was just bound to fall flat on it's face.

MrGaryy
10-08-2010, 07:39 AM
Emma would be a very worthy replacement for Davina should the show move to another channel.

Claymores
10-08-2010, 07:45 AM
Emma would be a very worthy replacement for Davina should the show move to another channel.

As long as Marcus Bentley makes the move across. A lot of people harp-on about Davs being the symbolic figurehead of BB but it's MB for me. After all, we're hearing him constantly for every HL show and not just once a week.

The way he was witty in an understated way when entered the house was different class to McCall's 'I'm on speed' effort.

BBGermany
10-08-2010, 07:55 AM
Nadia was in BBUK5

Patrick
10-08-2010, 07:56 AM
Just count yourself lucky it isn't Julie Chen.

Patrick
10-08-2010, 07:56 AM

This.

luminoussun
10-08-2010, 07:58 AM
Davina should of had her ass booted after bb4. since then she has picked her favourite and then spent the whole series kissing there ass

oh btw i like julie (but now) chen

terryrow
10-08-2010, 08:14 AM
she is talentless, she had a talk show that was so bad it made people wince.
her only income comes from bb and the advert that the show ceates.
as you can tell, not a fan.

cub
10-08-2010, 08:34 AM
I love Davina!

fingers
10-08-2010, 08:38 AM
The only one who'd be worse than the "Divine" Davina would be the Vain one!! lol

JEJ
10-08-2010, 08:39 AM
I can't watch BBBM because she annoys the hell out of me, seeing her doing the eviction is more than enough for me. She was even more annoying on an appearance on The One Show where she talked over all the other guests and the presenters.

I wish Channel 4 would give us the option to vote her off :D

HBB1508
10-08-2010, 08:44 AM
She always stikes me as being desperate - for what I'm not sure though.

billy123
10-08-2010, 08:45 AM
Bunch of whingers!
Davina is the finest piece of MILF in the uk and the face of big brother without her it really is game over forever.

ElProximo
10-08-2010, 08:53 AM

The silly gurning went on overdrive and her attempt at a cockney accent was just, well, embarrassing. She has the charisma of a 6 year old and is the worst TV presenter I have ever seen, and the fact she voted for that idiot Nadia from BB 6 as 'best house mate ever' speaks volumes.

Love Davina and she was born to Present BB,
but,
yes she is an absolute moron at which HMs she champions and loves the most or least.

joeysteele
10-08-2010, 09:03 AM
I find her annoying at times ,especially in the interviews of evicted housemates, she near always ends up out of time for some things but has done more of the talking herself.

terryrow
10-08-2010, 09:12 AM
Bunch of whingers!
Davina is the finest piece of MILF in the uk and the face of big brother without her it really is game over forever.
you could use her nose as an arm rest.

Kore
10-08-2010, 09:14 AM
I cant believe she voted Nadia as the best housemate of all time! Gone down in my Estimation. I would actually vote Rachel as a better big brother housemate than Nadia.

Nadia was a shocking housemate :/

seanraff07
10-08-2010, 11:25 AM
I hate her screechy voice everytime she says 2010.:(

SoBig
10-08-2010, 11:45 AM
So do I. She is utterly boring. Not funny at all.

AndyJK
10-08-2010, 01:07 PM
Glad I am in good company. And my mistake Nadia was in BB5 not 6.

Davina should of had her ass booted after bb4. since then she has picked her favourite and then spent the whole series kissing there ass

oh btw i like julie (but now) chen

I was saying the same thing during BB 4.

I also remember when the interviews used to be conducted outside in front of the crowd. I could hardly hear what was being spoken due to the crowd constantly shouting, booing or jeering because Davina was either not bothered/too afraid to politely tell them to keep the noise down.

Bunch of whingers!

Dream on! :joker:

_Seth
10-08-2010, 01:25 PM
I love her but she needs to calm down. She was much better at presenting on BB5 and before.

oddballmisfitsFTW
10-08-2010, 01:26 PM

Nadia and Davina both scum

Corkie
10-08-2010, 01:26 PM
Just count yourself lucky it isn't Julie Chen.

Julie Chen is brilliant. She's so funny this season. So much better then bloody Davina!! :shocked: