PDA

View Full Version : *EXCLUSIVE* More info on this weeks task!

Patrick
10-08-2010, 07:54 AM
There is lots of sections to this week's shopping task apparently, and it includes Ex Housemates as I mentioned the other day.

Ife just said her and Ben did a 'Gone with the wind' re-creation on the farm.
Ife continued, 'Not sure what the task is though, might be a guessing game?'

Sound's intresting and slightly confussing.

fingers
10-08-2010, 08:11 AM
There is lots of sections to this week's shopping task apparently, and it includes Ex Housemates as I mentioned the other day.

Ife just said her and Ben did a 'Gone with the wind' re-creation on the farm.
Ife continued, 'Not sure what the task is though, might be a guessing game?'

Sound's intresting and slightly confussing.

The Vain Lord Ben using his Acting? skills to do a Rhett Butler? give us a break!:nono:

Jordan.
10-08-2010, 08:21 AM
Will be good to see the housemates reactions to the their fellow evicted housemates.

Callum
10-08-2010, 08:23 AM
I like that they are using ex-housemates, we only usually ever see them twice. Once whilst they are on the show itself and second at the finale.

Claymores
10-08-2010, 08:23 AM
The Vain Lord Ben using his Acting? skills to do a Rhett Butler? give us a break!:nono:

Maybe the effete Benny-boy was cast as Scarlett O'Hara.

fingers
10-08-2010, 08:28 AM
Maybe the effete Benny-boy was cast as Scarlett O'Hara.

Never thought of that!! would be perfect type-casting!:wavey:

fingers
10-08-2010, 08:30 AM
I like that they are using ex-housemates, we only usually ever see them twice. Once whilst they are on the show itself and second at the finale.

You're forgetting the never ending bit parts on BBLB and BBBM.:joker:

Braden
10-08-2010, 08:49 AM
I'm also glad there using ex-housemates.

*mazedsalv**
10-08-2010, 09:35 AM
Someone like an insider tweeted something to do with horses... "loads of horse **** on their hands" what could this mean?

Incensed
10-08-2010, 09:40 AM
The housemates have to pair up with two being trainers and become pantomime horses. Over the next two days they will compete in mini tasks with the eventual winning horse given the chance to win £500 for the shopping budget.

starry
10-08-2010, 09:55 AM
Sounds like it might be quite gimmicky, though I like ex-HMs being used again on the main show. I suppose it's expected they will put Sunny and Rachael as Gaga and Beyonce again, I would prefer something else though.

starry
10-08-2010, 09:56 AM

For a select favoured few perhaps but certainly not for most of them.

ange7
10-08-2010, 10:01 AM
thought the same.
Some of these have been OK but they are usually lame. Whoever writes these comedy skits is the same person who write Davina's horrible one liners. They should leave comedy alone (great past bbbm presenters not included)

BigBrotherfan4ever
10-08-2010, 10:57 AM
Is the shopping task starting today.

seanraff07
10-08-2010, 11:11 AM
thought the same.
Some of these have been OK but they are usually lame. Whoever writes these comedy skits is the same person who write Davina's horrible one liners. They should leave comedy alone (great past bbbm presenters not included)

Loving the signature.:joker: