PDA

View Full Version : John James Oh the irony

Kazanne
10-08-2010, 09:12 AM
John James was shocked to find out that any discussion or prediction of nominations is against the rules of Big Brother.

After Monday's nominations were made openly in front of housemates, the group spent the rest of the evening discussing reasons for nominating and speculating as to whether people had altered their nominations because of the face-to-face situation.

When Sam, Mario and Corin attempted to get alcohol from Big Brother, the trio returned with a laminate of instructions. They said that any further discussion of nominations and the reasons behind housemates' choices would result in serious consequences.

As they speculated on what they could and could not discuss, John James sought out the welcome pack and read aloud the rules for discussing nominations. On reaching the section which said: "...or predict who may be nominated," the Australian voiced his surprise.

"Really?" he asked JJ and David. "Oh bull****, we do that every week!" Clearly shocked, he continued: "I had no idea that was part of the rules." Pausing for a moment, he added: "Okay, well we just shouldn't talk about it."

JJ agreed, advising his friend: "Yeah, you don't want to get yourself into the situation where you can't nominate or you're getting put up man. We've got to be careful with that ****."

Heading towards the Diary Room, John James asked Steve, Corin and Andrew if they were aware of the ban on predicting nominations. "I do it every week, I'm not even going to lie. It's like 'Johnny's Prediction'."

He speculated as to why he had not been punished for nominations talk, saying: "The only reason I'm thinking I got away with it is it's after it's been done, so it couldn't influence? But nah, I know I've done it before."

After returning from the Diary Room, John James told JJ that he would be more mindful of what he said in relation to the rules, adding: "If anyone is going off on a ****ing rant then I'm just going to stay out of it. Everyone in here is big enough and ugly enough to look after their own problems

Saph
10-08-2010, 09:15 AM
Silly John James always makes it about him -_-'

Johnny's Predictions? Give me a friggin break.

Evict JJ2!

Niamh.
10-08-2010, 09:17 AM
I can see his point though, If it was open nominations I would have thought they'd be allowed talk about them, same way they're allowed talk about S&R.

fingers
10-08-2010, 09:22 AM
I can see his point though, If it was open nominations I would have thought they'd be allowed talk about them, same way they're allowed talk about S&R.

BB just makes or changes the rules on an ad hoc basis, they have a "Welcome Pack" why don't they just apply what is in it - they are all supposed to read it!

MojoNixon
10-08-2010, 09:23 AM
I can see his point though

I don't.

ange7
10-08-2010, 09:23 AM
look up "irony"

Niamh.
10-08-2010, 09:26 AM
I don't.

That really doesn't surprise me:hugesmile:

WOMBAI
10-08-2010, 09:28 AM
BB just makes or changes the rules on an ad hoc basis, they have a "Welcome Pack" why don't they just apply what is in it - they are all supposed to read it!

If they don't bother reading the rules - and they cock up - tough - not reading them is no excuse - they should be treated the same as if they had!

Omah
10-08-2010, 09:29 AM
http://bb-cache.channel4.com/bigbrother/rules.html