PDA

View Full Version : David If there is a God...........

lynette
10-08-2010, 10:17 AM
Then Dave MUST go this week!

I can't believe how he has pulled the wool over so many eyes both inside and outside the house!

He is a charlatan and a bully, plain and simple!

Part-timer
10-08-2010, 10:23 AM
Yea but the problem for me is that him and Pepper are the biggest characters imo

Livia
10-08-2010, 10:23 AM
And how about if there isn't a God? Maybe that's a whole other topic...

smudgie
10-08-2010, 10:24 AM
Dave has lost his Glory on live feed, Crying like a baba. Time he went home.:hugesmile:

MojoNixon
10-08-2010, 10:26 AM
Then Dave MUST go this week!

I can't believe how he has pulled the wool over so many eyes both inside and outside the house!

He is a charlatan and a bully, plain and simple!

But there is God! Shabby is OUT!!!

terryrow
10-08-2010, 10:26 AM
dave is a bit of a backstabbing scrote.

Julie10
10-08-2010, 10:28 AM
He thinks he is smart too. Up for eviction and the second time he uses his families name to stay in. Kipper!

dwarling
10-08-2010, 10:35 AM
:devil:Looking for sympathy from the others, to make him look like this caring type,..what a load of crap. If all else fails play the joker' what a performance of tears and lip quivering,..childish act. He's pathetic,he'll use anyone to win this, incliuding his family..more fool the others for pandering to the charlatan.

smudgie
10-08-2010, 10:37 AM
Hoping this is his downfall. :hugesmile:

dwarling
10-08-2010, 10:37 AM
For fecks sake Corin,..****. that's exactly whats he want's.

dwarling
10-08-2010, 10:40 AM
Hoping this is his downfall. :hugesmile:

If it's not, I don't know what will be'...selfish get'. Me Me Me':devil:

Julie10
10-08-2010, 10:41 AM
and using Ben saying he is missing his friend after the way he treated him and tried to turn others against him? Get out of town you user!

Incensed
10-08-2010, 10:45 AM
Dave, if you miss your kids that much you know where the door is, don't let it hit you on the way out.

dwarling
10-08-2010, 10:45 AM
Unfortunately, people who only watch highlights don't see how devious and nasty he can be...hoping he has a true edit tonight. If he does, he'll be out on friday.

BigBrotherfan4ever
10-08-2010, 10:49 AM
Unfortunately, people who only watch highlights don't see how devious and nasty he can be...hoping he has a true edit tonight. If he does, he'll be out on friday.

Totally agree, i hope your right & he goes on friday i've been saying this for ages now about how devious he really is, i wish i saw this argument, with him & Jo.

dwarling
10-08-2010, 11:05 AM
Can't think of anyone less godly ..fake man.

Peter Plunker
10-08-2010, 11:21 AM
Dave is genuinely upset, he's been treated badly by BB for the last couple of weeks with the whole message from home nonsense, shafted by BB with the S&R and missing his wife and kids. You lot need to get in touch with your human sides.

fingers
10-08-2010, 11:33 AM
He is a fake Monk and a fake "minister" both self bestowed "titles" to further his con man cult!

Incensed
10-08-2010, 11:33 AM
Dave is genuinely upset, he's been treated badly by BB for the last couple of weeks with the whole message from home nonsense, shafted by BB with the S&R and missing his wife and kids. You lot need to get in touch with your human sides.

No, if he's so upset missing his wife and kids, he should just leave. No one is holding him hostage.

Malza
10-08-2010, 11:35 AM

Yes, he's moaning that BB wants him out, but actually, they are kissing his ass all the time in the HL Shows

fingers
10-08-2010, 11:36 AM
No, if he's so upset missing his wife and kids, he should just leave. No one is holding him hostage.

He used that argument on previous evictions but last night he slipped up and said "I didn't want/expect to be up this week" - NO mention of the wife and kids at all!

Peter Plunker
10-08-2010, 11:38 AM

BB have bent over backwards for other HMs, JJ1 had a video call from home!!! They have treated him badly over this. They know he's a family man and they're trying to get him to crack. This has nothing to do with the edits he gets, they're irrelevent to him in the house as he is completely oblivious to it.

*edit

I realise that is wasted on most of you as you're all about 14 years old.

fingers
10-08-2010, 11:42 AM
What a patronising comment, shows what you're here for!

"I realise that is wasted on most of you as you're all about 14 years old."

Kinda diminishes your argument and status on here, Peter!

fingers
10-08-2010, 11:49 AM
*edit

I realise that is wasted on most of you as you're all about 14 years old. Just in case you decide to do another edit! lol:dance::nono:

fingers
10-08-2010, 11:55 AM
I wonder if BB have finally realised what a mistake they made by deliberatelly choosing to place a Cult leader in the BB house and therefore giving him a platform to "preach" his nutty "get drunk on the Bible" crap to impressionable (as Peter plunker labels them) "14 year olds".

They knew of his background well before they invited him to join!

Incensed
10-08-2010, 11:57 AM
BB have bent over backwards for other HMs, JJ1 had a video call from home!!! They have treated him badly over this. They know he's a family man and they're trying to get him to crack. This has nothing to do with the edits he gets, they're irrelevent to him in the house as he is completely oblivious to it.

*edit

sI realise that is wasted on most of you as you're all about 14 year old.

Please don't be so patronising. Can you not just accept that people have different views?

BigBrotherfan4ever
10-08-2010, 12:06 PM
Please don't be so patronising. Can you not just accept that people have different views?

Well said Incensed, totally agree.:thumbs:

smudgie
10-08-2010, 12:58 PM
He had messages from his mother and wife, all seems fair to me.
He has also been given the chance to win the message fromhome, but failed. looks like he is getting another chance by Sam winning the TOT task. Hardly unfair in my eyes, he is just being a mardy twit.

flamingGalah!
10-08-2010, 01:21 PM

Treated badly? LOL! He shouldn't keep breaking the rules then should he!?! Tough ****, if he's missing them that badly he knows where the door is...

*edit

I realise that is wasted on most of you as you're all about 14 years old.

Again, tough. He hasn't been treated any worse than any of the others... Any crap he has gotten is his own doing, for constantly breaking the rules...

And one could be forgiven for thinking that you were some love struck 14 year old lusting after Dave... :sleep:

Shasown
10-08-2010, 01:59 PM

Shouldnt you save that line and use it on your leader? Seems everytime he gets upset he takes it out on Sam or Mario. Can dish it out but cant take it can he?

BigBrotherfan4ever
10-08-2010, 02:02 PM
Can dish it out but cant take it can he?

Well said, 100% agree with you Shasown, the guys does my head in.:devil::devil:

fingers
10-08-2010, 02:02 PM
Shouldnt you save that line and use it on your leader? Seems everytime he gets upset he takes it out on Sam or Mario. Can dish it out but cant take it can he?

He'll use ANYONE just to get his grubby paws on that mouthwatering £100K - It takes so many Sloshfests to earn that much!

BigBrotherfan4ever
10-08-2010, 02:03 PM
He'll use ANYONE just to get his grubby paws on that mouthwatering £100K - I takes so many Sloshfests to earn that much!

:thumbs:

lynette
10-08-2010, 02:04 PM
As the person who started this thread I would just like to state that I am A LOT OLDER than 14! LOL

fingers
10-08-2010, 03:01 PM
As the person who started this thread I would just like to state that I am A LOT OLDER than 14! LOL

Do you really think that a little thing like Truth is going to stand in the way of St. Dave and his minions?

robb
10-08-2010, 03:03 PM
He won't go this week.......does that mean there isn't a God then??