Jo 49%
Dave 21%
Sam 15%
JJ 15%

see you later Jo :xyxwave:

Jo's offski.

karezza
10-08-2010, 11:46 AM
I think Jo will get over 70% of the vote.

Malza
10-08-2010, 11:47 AM
JJ only 15% WHY????

seanraff07
10-08-2010, 11:50 AM
JJ only 15% WHY????

I agree, would love to see him out!

Claymores
10-08-2010, 11:50 AM
Please remind yourselves next time you see a "Ken Tong says" thread that he predicted Sam yesterday (or Sam as the first of two if it's a double) and laugh at whatever TWATTER follower of his that posts a quote from their guru

I refer specifically to this thread yesterday quoting VERBATUM a Ken Tong TWATTER:

http://twitter.com/KarlyAndKenneth

RT @sortabeautiful: @KarlyAndKenneth Mario won S&R and put Sam Pepper up. Bye Sam!

Mmm Kenneth should be putting a bet tomorrow

as90
10-08-2010, 11:53 AM
She might walk.

Lister of Smeg
10-08-2010, 11:54 AM
Please remind yourselves next time you see a "Ken Tong says" thread that he predicted Sam yesterday (or Sam as the first of two if it's a double) and laugh at whatever TWATTER follower of his that posts a quote from their guru

I refer specifically to this thread yesterday quoting VERBATUM a Ken Tong TWATTER:

ive checked his twitter and Kenneth never said Sam would go someone comented on his Twitter accout saying bye bye Sam Kenneth didnt reply to it he still hasnt put his prediction out yet that usual comes late Wednesday early thursday .

Lister of Smeg
10-08-2010, 11:55 AM
She might walk.

if she does we can have the double this week :dance:

Claymores
10-08-2010, 11:57 AM
She might walk.

That is the only reason on a Tuesday not to whack £10k into it (like King Ken Tong wimped over the wall when his girlfriend wanted her contraceptive pills :joker:)

Keep a close eye on the Kennettes' posts and just rip into them - ask how he managed to avoid the group rape charge to his TWATTER followers.

Kore
10-08-2010, 11:57 AM
i hope jo goes

Claymores
10-08-2010, 12:02 PM
ive checked his twitter and Kenneth never said Sam would go someone comented on his Twitter accout saying bye bye Sam Kenneth didnt reply to it he still hasnt put his prediction out yet that usual comes late Wednesday early thursday .

You're taling bollox - the beast quoted VERBATUM

So we'll have this as an official wrong from that pr1ck if Sam does not go or is not the first to go in a double?

Cos the rules of this eviction ain't even been announced yet (single/double, evict/save) so you'd have to be an absolute arse without a clue about gambling to have twattered a predictive result yesterday.

But I see in your hero worship we're gonna have a revised prediction from this arse - so what are you gonna count as his correct one? Presumably if the idiot predicts all 4 of them at at least some point before the eviction, you'll tell us he got it 'spot-on' then?

I saw some of these ridiculous 'Ken says' threads last week. By the time those twatters were made, anybody who could goddam read could have made them by looking at the eviction polls and setled-down market odds. The messiah's call on percentage was a twatter which simply repeated what the BBOnline website poll said. Not exactly bluddy mystical to anyone except gullible fools

Saph
10-08-2010, 12:04 PM
Noo Jo Dx

ah well i dont care anymore lol

Claymores
10-08-2010, 12:07 PM

FFS anybody that can read can read the polls and interpret the odds/trands once they have settled into an established pattern can predict

By that time, it's too late for anybody to bother with as the odds will have already collapsed to non-viable gambling levels.

I could predict the General Election result @ 10.05 PM this year to within 3 seats by watching BBC.

DrunkerThanMoses
10-08-2010, 12:09 PM
:( I want dave and jj2 out this week.

Hopefully the highlights will show dave being bitchy and compliaing about being up, but then again the producers seem to love dave and always picture him as a nice guy?

Claymores
10-08-2010, 12:11 PM

You and your hero should enter the Tour de France next year as it seems you can backpeddle faster than the pro cyclists can go forwards. The original VERBATUM quote repeated from TWATTER is clear - je predicted Sam

GOOD TO SEE YOU'VE GOT THE 'JOKING' EXCUSE IN EARLY NOW

Lister of Smeg
10-08-2010, 12:11 PM
You're taling bollox - the beast quoted VERBATUM

So we'll have this as an official wrong from that pr1ck if Sam does not go or is not the first to go in a double?

Cos the rules of this eviction ain't even been announced yet (single/double, evict/save) so you'd have to be an absolute arse without a clue about gambling to have twattered a predictive result yesterday.

But I see in your hero worship we're gonna have a revised prediction from this arse - so what are you gonna count as his correct one? Presumably if the idiot predicts all 4 of them at at least some point before the eviction, you'll tell us he got it 'spot-on' then?

I saw some of these ridiculous 'Ken says' threads last week. By the time those twatters were made, anybody who could goddam read could have made them by looking at the eviction polls and setled-down market odds. The messiah's call on percentage was a twatter which simply repeated what the BBOnline website poll said. Not exactly bluddy mystical to anyone except gullible fools
RT @sortabeautiful: @KarlyAndKenneth Mario won S&R and put Sam Pepper up. Bye Sam!

here is the comment someone made about Sam it was posted at Kenneth not by him so your theory fails .

Lister of Smeg
10-08-2010, 12:13 PM
You and your hero should enter the Tour de France next year as it seems you can backpeddle faster than the pro cyclists can go forwards. The original VERBATUM quote repeated from TWATTER is clear - je predicted Sam

GOOD TO SEE YOU'VE GOT THE 'JOKING' EXCUSE IN EARLY NOW

for the last time he didnt predict Sam someone posted a comment on his Twitter look at it it says @KennethandKarly .

Claymores
10-08-2010, 12:18 PM
Explain to me how the lovely Ken predicted the percentage last week and all you Kennettes swooned.

It was an EFFING EXTRAPOLATION from the amount that Rachel had fallen from (59% to 57% on BBOnline at the time given from Thu show) plus the more time factor added in - a ZX81 with 16k ram could have worked out what the arse twattered

sell your high spec PC and listen to Ken on his PS3 - hever meet him tho, when that happened at new year he was arrested for gang rape

walter
10-08-2010, 12:20 PM
good. i like the other 3

Lister of Smeg
10-08-2010, 12:24 PM
Explain to me how the lovely Ken predicted the percentage last week and all you Kennettes swooned.

It was an EFFING EXTRAPOLATION from the amount that Rachel had fallen from (59% to 57% on BBOnline at the time given from Thu show) plus the more time factor added in - a ZX81 with 16k ram could have worked out what the arse twattered

sell your high spec PC and listen to Ken on his PS3 - hever meet him tho, when that happened at new year he was arrested for gang rape

im sure you have proof of these claims that he raped someone ? because acussing someone of rape is very serious ? .

Lister of Smeg
10-08-2010, 12:26 PM
good. i like the other 3

yup and the other 3 are close to the chosen one and his woman :dance:

Claymores
10-08-2010, 12:28 PM
You want to believe that little pr1ck has got a clue then carry-on. You want to believe he is not just repeating what any person can read, yet treat him like an amazing guru then carry-on. You want to believe he did not have gang rape vid on his mobile then carry on - YOU MAKE ME PUKE - have a luv in with Ken and don't bring it here

Keep it to yourselves :mad:

Claymores
10-08-2010, 12:30 PM
yup and the other 3 are close to the chosen one and his woman :dance:

will suk my cock if I post the bleeding obvious faster that the onmipitant one Ken?

Lister of Smeg
10-08-2010, 12:31 PM
Keep it to yourselves :mad:[/QUOTE]
so you believe him then good :laugh2::pat:

Lister of Smeg
10-08-2010, 12:33 PM
will suk my cock if I post the bleeding obvious faster that the onmipitant one Ken?

Rachael1 and Sunshines Evictions werent obvious and he got them right even before there bad edits :xyxwave:.

Claymores
10-08-2010, 12:35 PM
Keep it to yourselves :mad:
so you believe him then good :laugh2::pat:[/QUOTE]

Kennietes make me puke - he will "tell you us Wednesday or Thursday" -FFS - he read this off a gambling site probably which had already done the calculations and extrapolated. YOU MAKE ME PUKE as so naiive

Claymores
10-08-2010, 12:37 PM
Rachael1 and Sunshines Evictions werent obvious and he got them right even before there bad edits :xyxwave:.

Get Ken to share the gang rape vid for yez

Lister of Smeg
10-08-2010, 12:38 PM
Get Ken to share the gang rape vid for yez

your now claiming he has a video :nono: where is your proof ? .

Claymores
10-08-2010, 12:40 PM

FFS - the bleeding odds and extrapolations were OBVOUIS - are you dumb for a living??????? They had been reported on our gambling sites long before King Ken opened his thick gub

Why do you think the odds crashed on Sunshine? Cos he's a wise guru?

Lister of Smeg
10-08-2010, 12:43 PM
FFS - the bleeding odds and extrapolations were OBVOUIS - are you dumb for a living??????? They had been reported on our gambling sites long before King Ken opened his thick gub

Why do you think the odds crashed on Sunshine? Cos he's a wise guru?

still quite a hard eviction to predict someone with his track recored in predictions is hard to dissagree with :xyxwave:.

Claymores
10-08-2010, 12:43 PM
your now claiming he has a video :nono: where is your proof ? .

That was he was arrested for along with Rangers' goalkeeper

Lister of Smeg
10-08-2010, 12:47 PM
That was he was arrested for along with Rangers' goalkeeper

now now Allan McGregor was found innocent on top of that hes actully quite a good goalkeeper :joker:.

Claymores
10-08-2010, 12:48 PM
still quite a hard eviction to predict someone with his track recored in predictions is hard to dissagree with :xyxwave:.

FFS you're making me angry now - how'd you think I got Sreph going? A few of us extrapolate by looking at polls, straw polls, odds trands then bet - then we tell via net the conclusion AFTER betting. YOU MAKE ME PUKE listening to alleged gang rapist and trating him as a hero.

Claymores
10-08-2010, 12:49 PM
now now Allan McGregor was found innocent on top of that hes actully quite a good goalkeeper :joker:.

And as inocennt as Tweedy n Tong

Lister of Smeg
10-08-2010, 12:50 PM
FFS you're making me angry now - how'd you think I got Sreph going? A few of us extrapolate by looking at polls, straw polls, odds trands then bet - then we tell via net the conclusion AFTER betting. YOU MAKE ME PUKE listening to alleged gang rapist and trating him as a hero.

once again calling him a rapist with out proof .

Claymores
10-08-2010, 12:52 PM
once again calling him a rapist with out proof .

How about a tw@t then that just reads our extrapolations and mildly follows us? You treat hin as a legend - YOU MAKE ME PUKE

Lister of Smeg
10-08-2010, 12:55 PM
How about a tw@t then that just reads our extrapolations and mildly follows us? You treat hin as a legend - YOU MAKE ME PUKE

im not treating him like a legend im simply saying he is rather accurate as for these claims you have made about him its none of my business .

Claymores
10-08-2010, 12:56 PM
Answer me honestly lister - when Sunshine's odds seriously crashed, did you honestly believe King Kenny was the influence - answer "yes" so I can put another little Kenniette on ignore

Claymores
10-08-2010, 12:57 PM
im not treating him like a legend im simply saying he is rather accurate as for these claims you have made about him its none of my business .

I'm telling you where the frig the noddy pulls these predictions from - WAKE UP

Lister of Smeg
10-08-2010, 01:04 PM
Answer me honestly lister - when Sunshine's odds seriously crashed, did you honestly believe King Kenny was the influence - answer "yes" so I can put another little Kenniette on ignore

he predicted Sunshine would be Evicted before Sunshines horrible thursday night edit before her odds crashed .

Claymores
10-08-2010, 01:05 PM
I'm bored with you Smeg now so on ignore - if you wanna idolise an ass via TWATTER then happy you.

Claymores
10-08-2010, 01:08 PM
he predicted Sunshine would be Evicted before Sunshines horrible thursday night edit before her odds crashed .

BOLLOX - he read some analysis then TWATTERED it as his own to naiive idiots - if he'd been confident on us last week with Rach with all his parents' cash he'd have gone more than £5k - I went £13k as all I had cos not rich.

As him if he enjoys gang rapes