PDA

View Full Version : Tot

BigBrotherfan4ever
10-08-2010, 12:33 PM
Is talking to Sam on LF.
It something to do with cheese, to get Dave a mesage from his kids.

InOne
10-08-2010, 12:35 PM
Sounds shyte :/

watchinittoomuch
10-08-2010, 12:37 PM
Sam is to be the 'Brie of Temptation'...he's had to smear pongy cheese all over his armpits and isnt allowed to wash it off :joker:

If he passes (I think he's sharing a costume with Coirin? ) he gets dave's message from his kids.

Incensed
10-08-2010, 12:37 PM
Think he has to put cheese under his armpits and not wash all day. If he completes the task Dave will get a message from his kids.

DrunkerThanMoses
10-08-2010, 12:40 PM
So looks like saint dave gets his way again.

Oh please fail sam!

Peter Plunker
10-08-2010, 12:40 PM

Oh please fail sam!

BB should have given Dave that message two weeks ago when everyone else had theirs.

BigBrotherfan4ever
10-08-2010, 12:41 PM

Oh please fail sam!

Im hope does as well.:laugh2:

HBB1508
10-08-2010, 12:42 PM
Oh no not Dave's message that he's been banging on about all this time - just give it to him and shut him up please.

fingers
10-08-2010, 12:42 PM

Oh please fail sam!

St. Dave is used to manipulating BB!

Sam ought to fail.

DrunkerThanMoses
10-08-2010, 12:43 PM
Oh no not Dave's message that he's been banging on about all this time - just give it to him and shut him up please.

Or call him to the diary room and then play it to the hosuemates with out dave there :devil:

BigBrotherfan4ever
10-08-2010, 12:43 PM
Or call him to the diary room and then play it to the hosuemates with out dave there :devil:

:joker::joker:

fingers
10-08-2010, 12:46 PM
He had the opportunity to get the message with his own ToT task (which he failed miserably) why put the onus now on Sam who will no doubt try his best for that backstabbing, Bible sniffing, charlatan.

Incensed
10-08-2010, 12:47 PM
BB should have given Dave that message two weeks ago when everyone else had theirs.

He got a message from his wife and his Mum when everyone else got theirs.

DrunkerThanMoses
10-08-2010, 12:47 PM

he has a message from his mum and wife.

I dont know why he didnt get the message from his kids, others only had a message off one person.

He had the chance to win it and he spolit it.

All he has done is moaned about and other have tried to help him get the messgae, mario even offered to swap his eviction outfit for daves message, and how does dave treat mario? Constant bitch feats about him.

Its jsut another way to give him more lovely highlights, going away from the fact hes a two faced bitch.

Sorry I know hes your friend but thats my view on him. It baffles me why hes so loved by the producers. Im sure hes a nice fella in real life, hes jsut coming across as a bitchy person.