PDA

View Full Version : Channel4 instigating Sam to win BB11

newspresenter
10-08-2010, 12:37 PM
He's 3rd favourite, how on earth can someone that comes in late have such a chance to win it especially when he's been so insulting.

Ive noticed channel4 employees big him up. Must be something going on with Sam and the owners of the show.

Kazanne
10-08-2010, 12:39 PM
He's 3rd favourite, how on earth can someone that comes in late have such a chance to win it especially when he's been so insulting.

Ive noticed channel4 employees big him up. Must be something going on with Sam and the owners of the show.

Rather Sam win than someone who is totally undeserving:dance:

Lister of Smeg
10-08-2010, 12:40 PM
he is 3rd favorite but i doubt he will finish that high tho if Corin Josie and John make the final they will be the top 3 .

HBB1508
10-08-2010, 12:40 PM
It's probably because he is the only one with a bit of life in them.

Zippy
10-08-2010, 12:41 PM
He's made an instant impact and showed just how dull the others are. Viewers were just crying out for an alternative winner.

Eugene entered late too in BB7 then almost won.

GemJams
10-08-2010, 12:44 PM
its because Sam is the only one at the moment who is bringing a bit of life into the house.. he has actually spiced the house up a bit more since he went in. I think is deserves its spot in the top 4 definately :)

JOHN JAMES TO WIN!!

JEJ
10-08-2010, 12:45 PM
Rather Sam win than someone who is totally undeserving:dance:

Me too, he's been like a breath of fresh air

lynz
10-08-2010, 12:45 PM

OMG now it's Sam. Who was it last week? and the week before? Channel 4 are just relieved that Sam went in and livened up a dying house.

newspresenter
10-08-2010, 12:48 PM
I don't buy this livening up thing, it drains people being in there and over the last few days Sam has carmed down. Dave has been a laugh a minute...

GemJams
10-08-2010, 12:53 PM
I don't buy this livening up thing, it drains people being in there and over the last few days Sam has carmed down. Dave has been a laugh a minute...

i totally agree with you, it is draining in there, and dave does crack me up, but sam defo came in and livened it up in there because like she said everyone was drained, he has defo brought more character to the house though.. and he asked the questions that most of the people in there are too scared to ask

oddballmisfitsFTW
10-08-2010, 12:55 PM
he wont win but I really hope he finishes higher than Josie :elephant:

1 John James
2 Corin
3 Sam
4 Josie
5 Dave

I could live with this result its a mix of hope and realism

eye sea
10-08-2010, 12:59 PM
In my book, Sam should be favourite to win. I hate it when the bookmakers 'make their own winner' by saying fakester Corin is favourite. That is so annoying

BJ
10-08-2010, 01:07 PM
I think he's a great HM and would love to see him as the winner

Angus
10-08-2010, 01:11 PM
Sam is the antidote to the JJ&J poison - us JJ&J haters will now have a viable alternative to vote for in the final, whilst the JJ&J fans will have a split vote as they have to finally decide who to back:D

Fuzzylogic
10-08-2010, 01:24 PM
Nonsense, if they wanted him to win they would have not had a Save and replace this week.

Zippy
10-08-2010, 02:08 PM
They havent even shown him much past few HL shows. Not enough actually!

Last night they bored us with JJ2....Zzzzz. More Sam, less JJ2!!

Zippy
10-08-2010, 02:08 PM
They havent even shown him much past few HL shows. Not enough actually!

Last night they bored us with JJ2....Zzzzz. More Sam, less JJ2!!

MTVN
10-08-2010, 02:37 PM
how on earth can someone that comes in late have such a chance to win it especially when he's been so insulting.

Because none of the other housemates were worthy of winning, the public were desperate for someone to come and liven the show up a bit. Sam's done that

psychtracker
10-08-2010, 02:56 PM
He's now at 3.5/1 to win on betfair...very close to outright favourite, with just Corin at 2.25/1 & Josie at 3/1. Just after he arrived i almost put a small bet on him at 38/1, but i'm still convinced although he might make 3rd or 4th...that he won't win. Given the large - teen girl vote, i struggle to see him winning because he's the "annoying little brother". I thought he was always gonna grab a largish cult following (inc. ex-Shabby, Ben fans etc..), but i can't see him getting votes by the masses that he'd need to win (that is, of course, if he doesn't get evicted prior to the final).

Does anyone here think he's a genuine chance at winning?

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
10-08-2010, 04:39 PM

because he's been what a housemate is suppose to be entertaining! The others have sat on their asses analyzing everything and thinking they're the shi*t when they should have been providing us with entertainment.