PDA

View Full Version : Jo confiding in Crabby!!!lol

Kazanne
10-08-2010, 12:43 PM
Jo has confided in John James that she feels upset at being in the house this morning.

After being nominated by Corin yesterday and denied the opportunity to be a 'horse-mate trainer' in this week's shopping task, the make-up artist told John James her belief that the housemates had no interest in bonding with her as "they have their own cliques".

"Its turned into an actual nightmare 'cos I'm looking at the bigger picture," Jo began. "I can't afford to come in here and been seen in a bad light in that way.

"You think you're part of the group like I thought I was getting close with that situation yesterday, that certain person [Corin] put me up. Then I thought I got on with Steve and [would] be a trainer but he couldn’t wait to get me out of that position."

As Jo began crying in the bathroom, John James told her that he thought she had done nothing wrong and that there were "a lot of selfish people" in the house.

Later Josie reminded Jo that no matter what happened they would stay mates outside of the house and she didn't care if people won with their game plans because she had made friends with Jo and John James .

"The thing is I do try to get on the best I can but each day I've realised they’ve got their cliques," Jo continued. "John, you're the person I've been crying on the past two days when you're the person I thought I would get on [with] the least so that's a lesson that I've learned.

"They're all snakes in the grass and all in here about getting to the end. People are manipulative, I seen them [when I'm] talking to them and when they realise the camera is on them the conversation changes."

Jo and John James agreed that while at the moment the original housemates had loyalties to one another, they would be forced to turn on themselves when the new arrivals left.

Jo also noted that despite being up for eviction two weeks in a row, John James did not receive a single nomination this week.

"Yesterday they couldn’t do anything to you and Jose because they had to do it in people's faces. They're all a bunch of cockroaches, they couldn’t do it in people's faces," she said.

John James agreed, commenting that all apart from two housemates were "snakes" who were only interested in staying in Big brother until the end.

GemJams
10-08-2010, 12:49 PM
I totally agree with it all! i think John James, Josie and Jo have got it spot on there..

the only thing i dont like is the way Jo has been calling John James all this week saying she hated him etc.. and is now crying to him. But John is an honest and decent bloke who is there for everyone and maybe she might just start realising that.

Julie10
10-08-2010, 12:51 PM
She confided in John because she had told him how she felt about him previously. I think she realise now that although he behaves unfriendly to people that what you see is what you get. Shes learnt the hard way and apologised to him. And he apologised to her for making her feel uncomfortable.

I don't think hes that bad now to be honest because at least he says what he feels when he is in the mood to let you know how he feels about you. Whereas Corin said one thing to her and did something else. At the end of the day I believe they are all in it to win it some more than others.

Which isn't bad I suppose. As long as it doesn't get too nasty.

Zippy
10-08-2010, 12:52 PM
John James agreed, commenting that all apart from two housemates were "snakes" who were only interested in staying in Big brother until the end.

LOL. Wonder which two he means?!!

No self awareness that guy. :joker:

And Jo's self pittying is getting a bit much. I like her but she needs to either play the game or gt fo. Now she's friends with JJ1? Because he didnt nominate her? Coz he had bigger competition to fry, thats why.

Too sensitive.

GemJams
10-08-2010, 12:57 PM
She confided in John because she had told him how she felt about him previously. I think she realise now that although he behaves unfriendly to people that what you see is what you get. Shes learnt the hard way and apologised to him. And he apologised to her for making her feel uncomfortable.

I don't think hes that bad now to be honest because at least he says what he feels when he is in the mood to let you know how he feels about you. Whereas Corin said one thing to her and did something else. At the of the day I believe they are all in it to win it some more than others.

Which isn't bad I suppose. As long as it doesn't get too nasty.

i agree with you Julie, John might be sometimes unfriendly etc.. but what you see is what you get and he is not scared to upset anyone if what he is saying is the truth, he says it how it is and does what he thinks is right.
Whereas Corin on the other hand does what you said, says one thing do another, i dont think she has any back bone. Whenever anyone talks to her about any housemates etc.. she just sits/stands there saying yea yea yea why dont she say what she thinks, agree or disagree. I think if you wanna vent your frustration it shouldnt be on John James it should be on Corin, she is so fake it is pathetic.

Kazanne
LOL. Wonder which two he means?!!

No self awareness that guy. :joker:

And Jo's self pittying is getting a bit much. I like her but she needs to either play the game or gt fo. Now she's friends with JJ1? Because he didnt nominate her? Coz he had bigger competition to fry, thats why.

Too sensitive.

That was the part that made me laugh,Oh the irony!!

Saph
I think there right. Except the Corin part :/

ange7
10-08-2010, 01:02 PM
"Then I thought I got on with Steve"
She thinks by rubbishing a third person ( usually JJ1 or Josie) that makes her closer to the person she is bitching to. Now confides in those same people?. lol

"Later Josie reminded Jo that no matter what happened they would stay mates outside"
Not when she hears all of Jo's BS about her.

"Yesterday they couldn’t do anything to you and Jose because they had to do it in people's faces. They're all a bunch of cockroaches, they couldn’t do it in people's faces," she said."
please!!.... get her a mirror.

ange7
10-08-2010, 01:05 PM
That was the part that made me laugh,Oh the irony!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony
please... look

SoBig
10-08-2010, 01:11 PM
kazanne, I thought you were inept at posting anything that would put john james in a positive light?

MojoNixon
10-08-2010, 01:14 PM
kazanne, I thought you were inept at posting anything that would put john james in a positive light?

Who is Sam?

Kazanne
10-08-2010, 01:16 PM

Well you know what thought did ,don't ya?

Angus
10-08-2010, 01:17 PM
Jo has lost my respect because she is one of those very people who were too scared to nom JJ1 to his face. JJ1 is the least self aware person I have ever watched in action - everything he despises about other people and that he mouths off about, are precisely the same traits he, himself displays. He projects all his worse character defects on to other people in order that he can attack them - to paraphrase Aisleyne he needs to "know himself" before he goes criticising others.

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
10-08-2010, 05:13 PM
aww jo!

JJ1 is the least self aware person I have ever watched in action - everything he despises about other people and that he mouths off about, are precisely the same traits he, himself displays. He projects all his worse character defects on to other people in order that he can attack them - to paraphrase Aisleyne he needs to "know himself" before he goes criticising others.
I agree with everything you said.

And yet I still want to shag him. I have a very tight dress ready for the BB special party. I'm coming John james:dance:

muchadoaboutnothing
10-08-2010, 06:17 PM
"Then I thought I got on with Steve"
She thinks by rubbishing a third person ( usually JJ1 or Josie) that makes her closer to the person she is bitching to. Now confides in those same people?. lol

"Later Josie reminded Jo that no matter what happened they would stay mates outside"
Not when she hears all of Jo's BS about her.

"Yesterday they couldn’t do anything to you and Jose because they had to do it in people's faces. They're all a bunch of cockroaches, they couldn’t do it in people's faces," she said."
please!!.... get her a mirror.

Well ange7, you are absolutely spot on. I liked Jo at the beginning, especially when she realised what a lot of us see in JJ1, then she does an about turn. The two-faced, hypocritical woman. I can't wait to see her evicted on Friday night.

rusticgal
10-08-2010, 06:28 PM
She is getting desperate....

Danielle1232
10-08-2010, 06:30 PM
Well look her dad was in a car crash i feel sorry for her..):