PDA

View Full Version : Corin and Josie are joint favourites.

Lewis.
10-08-2010, 12:49 PM
http://www.oddschecker.com/specials

They are joint favourite now with Corin drifting and Josie shortening. Looks like she might have pulled herself back to the top again :D

jj1 is a legand
10-08-2010, 12:54 PM
corin is fake an absolutly treated her gf soo bad she plays up to the cameras in the diary room an puts a act on .... least josie is 100 % real an is funny an down to earth ... the way corin put jo up was a disgrace john james or josie to win :)) !!!!!!!!!!!

Kazanne
10-08-2010, 12:55 PM
It changes a lot ,we still have a while to go,but I do think it will be between Corin and Josie

eye sea
10-08-2010, 12:57 PM
Who decides who are joint favourites? :mad: They're not favourites in my house!!

In fact, they're the bottom two!

jj1 is a legand
10-08-2010, 12:58 PM
corin is as fake as her breats an teeth she doesnt deserve to win an the way she spoke to sam the other night during that argument was disgaceful she showing her true colours now josie an john james should win this show as theve kept every1 in trested without them 2 it would be ****e !!!!!!!

DrunkerThanMoses
10-08-2010, 12:58 PM
:( At least Sammy is closing in on them ..... yay!

Zippy
10-08-2010, 12:59 PM
corin is fake an absolutly treated her gf soo bad she plays up to the cameras in the diary room an puts a act on .... least josie is 100 % real an is funny an down to earth ... the way corin put jo up was a disgrace john james or josie to win :)) !!!!!!!!!!!

Josie put JJ2 up....a much bigger backstab!! So HUSH.

And come the final JJ1 and Josie will get a SPLIT vote. Fans will go each way which will give them less votes each. Corin has her own fans.

Corin FTW. Although I like Josie. Just NOT JJ1...not good for all stars!

eye sea
10-08-2010, 01:01 PM
corin is as fake as her breats an teeth she doesnt deserve to win an the way she spoke to sam the other night during that argument was disgaceful she showing her true colours now josie an john james should win this show as theve kept every1 in trested without them 2 it would be ****e !!!!!!!

Too right. But that's not all. Publicly ditching her girlfriend of two years on live TV, in favour of a flat-nosed toy boy is even worse - especially as he's not interested.

jj1 is a legand
10-08-2010, 01:03 PM
she may have fans but she wont win she get a really bad edit 2nght an josie is now the new favourie can not stand corin shes sooo fake havent herd buzzin lately or luvin ittt becuz its an act shes not even funny an the way shes treated her gf the one she is ment to be in love with is a disgace get fake tits out people dont vote her to win she doesnt deserve it :@@@ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zippy
10-08-2010, 01:08 PM
she may have fans but she wont win she get a really bad edit 2nght an josie is now the new favourie can not stand corin shes sooo fake havent herd buzzin lately or luvin ittt becuz its an act shes not even funny an the way shes treated her gf the one she is ment to be in love with is a disgace get fake tits out people dont vote her to win she doesnt deserve it :@@@ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh dear. schools out for summer.

I love these classy articulate JJ fans. :xyxwave:

flamingGalah!
10-08-2010, 01:09 PM

Can you not "text speak"... thanks :xyxwave:

From what I could understand of that... Corin said way before JJ came into the house that she & her girlfriend were on the rocks before BB started & they were on a break... So she didn't dump her girlfriend on TV... :xyxwave:

And John James can have arguments with everyone & that is fine? Corin has TWO arguments during her time in the house & she is suddenly the anti-christ?? Ok then...

And you obviously need to pay more attention as she was "Buzzin" & "Lovin it" last night... ;)

NOT FAKE!!

CORIN TO WIN!!!! :dance:

jj1 is a legand
10-08-2010, 01:11 PM
fake tits fake tan fake teeth an fake personality john james or josie to win instead of that lobster !!!!!!!!!

flamingGalah!
10-08-2010, 01:16 PM
fake tits fake tan fake teeth an fake personality john james or josie to win instead of that lobster !!!!!!!!!

Hmmm, is there anything else you can say apart from that??

Thought not... :sleep:

John James is the fake dear... he is the biggest game player in there :joker:

Zippy
10-08-2010, 01:16 PM

Corins much better than poundstretcher Beckham with his 12year old boys Beckham obsessed bedroom!

Mummies boy with psycho issues. Sexless drip.

smudgie
10-08-2010, 01:20 PM
I think Corin had a little dip in her popularity yesterday due to the nomination performance, hence Josie catching up. We have a while to go yet so Corin could leap well ahead again yet.

She is a far far better housemate than JJames.:hugesmile:

Danielle1232
10-08-2010, 01:22 PM
ILoveCorin Corin Too Win! <3 x

MusicMan
10-08-2010, 01:23 PM
Perfect two for it to be between! :D

kim2390
10-08-2010, 03:54 PM
Josie ftw in that case!! If not Sammy Pepper please!! x

SoBig
10-08-2010, 03:58 PM
I still don't understand how anyone can support someone thats willing to cheat on their partner on national tv.

kim2390
10-08-2010, 04:02 PM
I still don't understand how anyone can support someone thats willing to cheat on their partner on national tv.

Same...