PDA

View Full Version : Corin fans how are you feeling today?

Legend killer
10-08-2010, 02:26 PM
After Corin showed us her true fake colours yesterday!!

And her girlfriend speaks out about her heartbreak after getting cheated on national tv

Danielle1232
10-08-2010, 02:27 PM
Still love her and still will 8-)

SoBig
10-08-2010, 02:28 PM
And her girlfriend speaks out about her heartbreak after getting cheated on on national tv.

see my sig for the story!

Legend killer
10-08-2010, 02:29 PM
And her girlfriend speaks out about her heartbreak after getting cheated on national tv
================================================== =============
Added

Danielle1232
10-08-2010, 02:29 PM
Wasn't Cheating! :( If it was who cars :/

soleila
10-08-2010, 02:30 PM
Didn't realise they were together 3 years! What a cow corin is.

jj1 is a legand
10-08-2010, 02:30 PM
Hate corin shes sooo fake shes a act an put it all on in the diary room john james to win

InOne
10-08-2010, 02:31 PM
Corin hasn't cheated. And she didn't show any fake side.

yellowzebra8
10-08-2010, 02:31 PM
I'm a little disappointed in her tbh. I still love her and want her to win, but now I realise that she isn't perfect, and I feel awful for her girlfriend after watching Corin stroking JJ but Corin is still by far the nicest one in there STILL.

lynz
10-08-2010, 02:37 PM
Disappointed to be honest!

Legend killer
10-08-2010, 02:39 PM
Dont worry Corin fans the John James fan club is always open to new supporters

MTVN
10-08-2010, 02:43 PM
I like Corin, shes one of my favourites in there, but I dont like the way everyone is making excuses for her behaviour. She has shown a complete disregard for her girl friend while shes been in there, she looks like she doesnt give a sh*t about her. People have been saying "their relationship was on hold" to try and justify her actions, but what the hell does that even mean? A relationship isnt like a phone call, she's been with this girl for 2 years, if she cared about her at all she wouldnt go around lusting after JJ all day as though her girlfriend didnt even exist

yellowzebra8
10-08-2010, 02:43 PM

They all seem like people desperate to harm everyone elses chances of winning based on looks tbh, that kind of intense hatred is not somehting I want to be a part of.

♫We♥Corin&JJ♫
10-08-2010, 02:44 PM

You take big brother way too seriously.
Lord chill out with the hate on Corin are YOU perfect?
Corin couldn't give 2 Sh*ts about you sweetheart she's in big brother enjoying her experience and you're wasting all your time trying to annoy her fans on a forum she's never going to visit...
Get a life:pat:

yellowzebra8
10-08-2010, 02:46 PM
You take big brother way too seriously.
Lord chill out with the hate on Corin are YOU perfect?
Corin couldn't give 2 Sh*ts about you sweetheart she's in big brother enjoying her experience and you're wasting all your time trying to annoy her fans on a forum she's never going to visit...
Get a life:pat:

Post of the day :)

Lister of Smeg
10-08-2010, 02:46 PM
she dropped right down in my list cant believe some people by the ****** act we have seen it time and again :sleep:.

Lister of Smeg
10-08-2010, 02:49 PM

yes we are alway serching for new recruits .

robb
10-08-2010, 02:54 PM
yes we are alway serching for new recruits .

I bet you are, especially as Mr Guyliner (or Shirley out of Eastenders with a fake Aussie accent) is now drifting behing Sam in the betting.........

Legend killer
10-08-2010, 02:56 PM
I bet you are, especially as Mr Guyliner (or Shirley out of Eastenders with a fake Aussie accent) is now drifting behing Sam in the betting
================================================== ===========
Dont worry about that when it comes to the final in a vote to save John James will be the fav or near enough fav to win , his odds are not as high at the mo becuz he will always be at a SLIGHT risk in a vote to evict

IloveSophie<3
10-08-2010, 03:02 PM
Post of the day :)

Ditto this ....

Get a life JJ-lovers :sleep:

Lister of Smeg
10-08-2010, 03:09 PM
I bet you are, especially as Mr Guyliner (or Shirley out of Eastenders with a fake Aussie accent) is now drifting behing Sam in the betting
================================================== ===========
Dont worry about that when it comes to the final in a vote to save John James will be the fav or near enough fav to win , his odds are not as high at the mo becuz he will always be at a SLIGHT risk in a vote to evict

yup but if he gets to the final we can mobilize a force Sam cant match :thumbs:.

Lister of Smeg
10-08-2010, 03:11 PM
Ditto this ....

Get a life JJ-lovers :sleep:

Hmm not until his haters do the same :dance:

Legend killer
10-08-2010, 03:12 PM
yup but if he gets to the final we can mobilize a force Sam cant match
================================================== ===
Agree it is pretty simple if John James get to the final he will win or be reallly close to winnin becuz with his fanbase and a vote to save he is UNTOUCHABLE

Chuckyegg
10-08-2010, 03:21 PM
Cant believe how many people know that that tabloids are full of poo and yet believe every word they say......whats that all about.

corin has become myra hindley because there are not many girls left to destroy.

Kazanne
10-08-2010, 04:37 PM

I will be supporting Corin all the way now ,thanks to you .:xyxwave::xyxwave:Legend Killer

Legend killer
10-08-2010, 04:38 PM
I will be supporting Corin all the way now ,thanks to you .Legend Killer
================================================== ========
Ur welcome she needs all the help she can get to defeat the great man

SoBig
10-08-2010, 04:42 PM
Who is going to be eating crow in the up coming weeks?

Its not looking good for us John James fans at the moment. :bored:

Legend killer
10-08-2010, 04:46 PM
Its not looking good for us John James fans at the moment
================================================== =
As i have said many times the odds at the mo mean nothing untill we get to the final. Once John James is in the final with a vote to save and with his large fanbase his odds will dramatically change and he will most likely to be fav
Keep the Faith

Angus
10-08-2010, 04:53 PM

For once you might be right - a Katie Price and a David Beckham lookalike - both shallow, insignificant, pointless people whose sole claim to fame is a vague resemblance to some similarly pointless and charisma free "celeb" . I agree - it would be a natural transition to go from supporting one to the other:laugh3:

Legend killer
10-08-2010, 04:55 PM
For once you might be right
===============================
lol i am always right

Lister of Smeg
10-08-2010, 04:57 PM
Who is going to be eating crow in the up coming weeks?

Its not looking good for us John James fans at the moment. :bored:

now now stiff upper lip old boy :dance:

prkp12
10-08-2010, 04:59 PM
Love Corin <3

Zippy
10-08-2010, 05:15 PM
BAITING THREAD

grow up children

rusticgal
10-08-2010, 06:34 PM

:joker::joker::joker: :thumbs:

fuzzylovin
10-08-2010, 06:55 PM
Corin will do anything to win, and maybe her gf is in on it, to help her get the air time with the 'corin cheating story " really do not want her or jj to win

Shasown
10-08-2010, 07:01 PM

Think you are wasting your time there legend, like casting pearls before swine, some of her fans are so far tangoed they dont believe anything anyone who isnt a fan says about her.

It would undermine themselves if they actually admitted they were taken in by the sweet and slightly dippy act that she portrayed in the house.