PDA

View Full Version : This is Maggie signing in The truth about bb11

DiavD
10-08-2010, 03:27 PM
Hi all , don't think you know me, I am an very old member of this site right from the start.
I have to post this as it is doing my head in grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :devil: :devil: :devil:
I can not believe the bad editing your all getting on the highlights show, worst Ive ever seen on bb, it all so different on live feed.
Joise and John are for real. Dave is wicked, all corin does is her make up.
This things they miss out you wouldn't believe I have all the links to the real clips, it nothing like your being shown.
I have always been a big bb fan and couldn't let this go, you don't wanna belive me its ok.
Hi to Mark xxxxx
Missed ya all

CaudleHalbard
10-08-2010, 03:34 PM
I am an very old member of this site right from the start.

So why have you re-registered? Did you get banned? :D

I can not believe the bad editing your all getting on the highlights show, worst Ive ever seen on bb, it all so different on live feed

Plenty of people on here have LF. Are you seeing something they aren't?;)

Chuckyegg
Next!

iRyan
Um, we've all been watching the feed....

GypsyGoth
10-08-2010, 03:35 PM
Welcome back :)

DiavD
10-08-2010, 03:46 PM
No not banned cant remember loggin details

DiavD
10-08-2010, 03:49 PM
everyone sees things different I'm a bad sleeper so watch prac 24/7
You cant tell they edit the highlights fairly, not bbs way ever, just thinks its really bad this year.

WOMBAI
10-08-2010, 04:33 PM
Hi all , don't think you know me, I am an very old member of this site right from the start.
I have to post this as it is doing my head in grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :devil: :devil: :devil:
I can not believe the bad editing your all getting on the highlights show, worst Ive ever seen on bb, it all so different on live feed.
Joise and John are for real. Dave is wicked, all corin does is her make up.
This things they miss out you wouldn't believe I have all the links to the real clips, it nothing like your being shown.
I have always been a big bb fan and couldn't let this go, you don't wanna belive me its ok.
Hi to Mark xxxxx
Missed ya all

Ha, ha - no way are those two for real! If the gullible choose to believe that - more fool them - just don't expect the rest of us to fall for it as well! :joker:

Iceman
10-08-2010, 04:35 PM
*says in Phoebe from friends voice* "This is brand new information"

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
10-08-2010, 04:57 PM
There's a big big world inside the bb house. all is not what it seems..mwhuahahahaha....MWHUAHAHAHA

DiavD
10-08-2010, 08:08 PM
live feed now will never be shown case in point