PDA

View Full Version : Which Housmate has the best set of fans????

Legend killer
10-08-2010, 04:10 PM
Without being biased i would have to say it is the John James fan's. We are the funniest , cleverest and we win pretty much every debate on this forum.

I also have to say i quite like the Corin fans i like that bit of fight they have in them , but just like Corin that bit of fight will not be enough to stop John James taking the victory

Agree or Disagree

JOHN JAMES FOR THE WIN

kim2390
10-08-2010, 04:13 PM
Without being biased i would have to say it is the John James fan's. We are the funniest , cleverest and we win pretty much every debate on this forum.

I also have to say i quite like the Corin fans i like that bit of fight they have in them , but just like Corin that bit of fight will not be enough to stop John James taking the victory

Agree or Disagree

JOHN JAMES FOR THE WIN

Im a John-James/Josie/Sam fan!!!! But to be fair everyones got their own opinions and some of the John James and Josie Haters out there just wont back down!!

Kazanne
10-08-2010, 04:14 PM

Agree or Disagree

JOHN JAMES FOR THE WIN

Of course you are biased !!!!some of his fans are ok but the majority are rude and offensive,shallow and will be left with egg on their faces,I am going to support Corin all the way now because it is her that Crabby fans seem to be scared of,you keep telling yourself how fantasic you are i am sure you really believe it,but you are doing Crabby NO favours at all and at the moment he is on dodgy ground:xyxwave:

seanraff07
10-08-2010, 04:15 PM
John James haters and Corin fans are the best!

kim2390
10-08-2010, 04:16 PM
Of course you are biased !!!!some of his fans are ok but the majority are rude and offensive,shallow and will be left with egg on their faces,I am going to support Corin all the way now because it is her that Crabby fans seem to be scared of,you keep telling yourself how fantasic you are i am sure you really believe it,but you are doing Crabby NO favours at all and at the moment he is on dodgy ground:xyxwave:

You are going to support someone who would publicly cheat on her girlfriend?? Good choice.

Legend killer
10-08-2010, 04:17 PM
You are going to support someone who would publicly cheat on her girlfriend?? Good choice
================================================== ===============
lol he is a ben fan what do you expect

Angus
10-08-2010, 04:17 PM
Oh dear, I suggest people look up the definition of "debate" which is vastly different from the arrogant rhetoric posted by certain JJ1 fans:laugh2:

Danielle1232
10-08-2010, 04:18 PM
How are you the cleverest okay you are but still :/

Lister of Smeg
10-08-2010, 04:18 PM
of course its us JJJ fans that are the best :dance:

SoBig
10-08-2010, 04:19 PM
John James fans are the best and I'm saying this without an ounce of bias.

John James fans debate with facts and you can't say the same for the other fan bases, especially Corin fans.

starry
10-08-2010, 04:20 PM
John James fans are just obsessed with showmances so that's not impressive.

Legend killer
10-08-2010, 04:20 PM

John James fans debate with facts and you can't say the same for the other fan bases, especially Corin fans.
================================================== ==============
Totally agree

Lister of Smeg
10-08-2010, 04:21 PM

Corin is supported by mainly bitter former Benny fans .

Danielle1232
10-08-2010, 04:22 PM
Were both cool! But i would say corin fans are better they speak normal unlike JJ1 fans dont no what there saying Corin Fans are funny like her :/ x

Strictly Jake
10-08-2010, 04:22 PM
corin lovers and john james haters are the best! Go corin!

Angus
10-08-2010, 04:23 PM

================================================== ==============
Totally agree

Well put your money where your mouth is and give us some FACTS not OPINIONS (google definitions if you're unsure what the difference is!).

Maia
Sam fans are the best, we're all united as one ready to send Dr. Pepper to the final.

kim2390
Corin is supported by mainly bitter former Benny fans .

:joker: All 5 of his fans :p

Legend killer
10-08-2010, 04:24 PM
All 5 of his fans
==================================
loool

SoBig
10-08-2010, 04:25 PM
I'm not going to say whether they are bad or not. But Ben had the third biggest fan base and he still got evicted. You can draw your own conclusions.

Lister of Smeg
10-08-2010, 04:26 PM
:joker: All 5 of his fans :p

wasnt very many outside of the Internet Forums was there :joker:

WOMBAI
10-08-2010, 04:28 PM

Agree or Disagree

JOHN JAMES FOR THE WIN

Ha, ha, - are you trying to convince yourself - or the rest of us! :laugh2:

Kazanne
10-08-2010, 04:29 PM
You are going to support someone who would publicly cheat on her girlfriend?? Good choice.

better than someone who has fans that cheat for him.

Vicky.
10-08-2010, 04:30 PM
I swear I'm just going to give a straight ban to the next person who starts a thread on FANs of housemates.