PDA

View Full Version : Corin Corin,s Girlfriend: "She,s Dumped, Im heartbroken about her and JJ"

LBB11
10-08-2010, 05:09 PM
http://www.star-magazine.co.uk issue 342

The housemates raunchy behiour with the boxer is the final straw

The devaststed girlfriend of Big Brothers Corin has told Star their relationship is over for good following her steamy antics with fellow housemate JJ.
Rachel haddow who has been with Corin 29, for two years, was horrified when Corin was seen on the show pleasuring 23-year-old JJ under the sheets.
Tearful Rachel told Star exclusively last week

" I,ve finally cracked.Our relationship is over. I cant beileve whats shes done."

And speaking from the home she shared in Manchester with Corin, she added

"Its definitely over. Ive lost everything".

Rachel 30 is particularly upset about Corins fling with boxer JJ after revealing to Star back in June that she wanted to marry the bubbly housemate.
Corin was previously married to a man, but tragically he had died in a accident at work just a few months after they wed.
She has been bisexual since. Rachel continued

"im so upset. But Im pissed off more than anything. At the moment I feel I never want to see her again."

Rachels friends and family agree that she should dump Corin no matter what shes has to say when she leaves the show.

"we,re not happy"

one of her close pals told Star.

"Rachel sad and cried
when she saw Corin in bed with JJ.We hate to see her like that. Corins not welcome back as far as we,re concened."

And now Rachel has switched her TV off - saying she cant bear to watch the show any more.

"She donest even recognise Corin", said a pal.

"Its like she,s become a different person in the house. As for JJ, hes not even Corins type."

As her fliriting with JJ became more serious, Corin last week admitted to her fellow housemates that she was worried she may not have a girlfriend in the outside world. She was also upset that there was no video from Rachel in the Ignore The Obvious Task, despite the other housemates being given taped messages from their loved ones. But while she was aware that Rachel would be upset with her behaviour with JJ, she still persuaded him to join her in bed, Corin was heard whispering

"Do you want me to stop?" to which JJ replied "No, you dont have to."

That was the last straw For Rachel who realised her relationship was ending before her very eyes.

"Theres no way Rachel will go back to Corin after this." the friend revealed.

"Its all just too humiliating for her. Shes been made to look like a fool and its not fair. Rachels suck with Corin throughthick and thin.They were friends when Corin was married to Alex and rachel looked after her when he died. Thats was how the romance started and this is how she repays her."

Rachels family are equally upset. One relative told Star

"Corin was part of the family but not anymore. We cant beleave shes done this and dosent even have the decency to look guilty about it. Its not on."

By Sarah Morton.

I dont get this as didnt Corin say weeks ago that her and Rachel were on a brake? Anyone anything to say about all of the above??

Beastie
10-08-2010, 05:11 PM
Cool.

Lister of Smeg
10-08-2010, 05:12 PM
now Corin can add love cheat to her fakeness :devil:

Zippy
10-08-2010, 05:13 PM
The friend revealed?

Hahahahaha

Yeah right! Means MADE UP BY SOME JJ SUPPORTING JOURNO more like!

Josy
10-08-2010, 05:14 PM
On Corins profile from the c4 site it says she is in a relationship, but it also says this:

Corin may put her relationship with her girlfriend on hold whilst she's in the house so she doesn't have to worry about her behaviour. If she thought she could get away with cheating, she would do so with a man and thinks her next relationship will be with a guy, not a girl.

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
10-08-2010, 05:16 PM
What gets me is if their relationship was so special and sacred in the first place why do some of those people find it so easy to tell all in a magazine?:conf:

It's all a bunch of rubbish. If it was me i would be so upset I wouldn't want to humiliate myself further on a national paper. Or at least I would wait until my other half came out, we had a chat so I knew where everything really stood.

Jackie
10-08-2010, 05:18 PM
Hardly a fling.

setanta
10-08-2010, 05:18 PM
On Corins profile from the c4 site it says she is in a relationship, but it also says this:

Corin may put her relationship with her girlfriend on hold whilst she's in the house so she doesn't have to worry about her behaviour. If she thought she could get away with cheating, she would do so with a man and thinks her next relationship will be with a guy, not a girl.

Yeah, that's a classy thing to be saying when you're been with a person for over 2 years. You're either with somebody or not - there's no "may put" relationship on hold nonsense. That's disrespectful to her gf and their relationship.

Zippy
10-08-2010, 05:19 PM
Star magazine is a trashy rag. No credibility whatsoever.

MADE UP LIES LIES LIES.

And get some perspective...it was a ONE NIGHT bit of flirty fun! Sheesh

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
10-08-2010, 05:21 PM
I like Corin and I get the star every week just wanted peoples HO on the story, there pics of her with Rachel and a pic of Rachel now.

Ive made none of it up just copyed it out the mag like i did with the one about John James ex-girlfriend a few weeks ago.

Can I see a pic of Corins gf and Johns please?

Josy
10-08-2010, 05:24 PM
Yeah, that's a classy thing to be saying when you're been with a person for over 2 years. You're either with somebody or not - there's no "may put" relationship on hold nonsense. That's disrespectful to her gf and their relationship.

I agree.

This part:

If she thought she could get away with cheating, she would do so

Is what sticks out the most me though, I never would have expected Corin to say something like that.

flamingGalah!
10-08-2010, 05:26 PM
And for the 97th time... CORIN DIDN'T GIVE JJ A HANDJOB!!... :sleep:

She was rubbing his chest ffs!

All she has done is flirt with JJ, hardly a hanging offence...

And her girlfriend (or should say ex girlfriend) is a piece of work for selling her story anyway,Corin is well shot of her... :xyxwave:

Josy
Star magazine is a trashy rag. No credibility whatsoever.

MADE UP LIES LIES LIES.

And get some perspective...it was a ONE NIGHT bit of flirty fun! Sheesh

Her girlfriend wouldn't see it as a bit of harmless fun though, they were together for 2 years.

eye sea
...she thinks her next relationship will be with a guy, not a girl.[/B]

What a weird thing to say. In a relationship but already thinking about the next one...:conf:

flamingGalah!
10-08-2010, 05:29 PM
Her girlfriend wouldn't see it as a bit of harmless fun though, they were together for 2 years.

Well as she only gave JJ a cuddle & rubbed his chest then it hardly warrants as cheating... BUT they were on a break anyway, so even if Corin had been bent over the bed by JJ & took one for England it still wouldn't be cheating!!

LBB11
10-08-2010, 05:32 PM
Can I see a pic of Corins gf and Johns please?

I put up the link and the issue number best i could do with my cam lol

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
10-08-2010, 05:32 PM
Well as she only gave JJ a cuddle & rubbed his chest then it hardly warrants as cheating... BUT they were on a break anyway, so even if Corin had been bent over the bed by JJ & took one for England it still wouldn't be cheating!!

Being on a break doesn't make it ok to "cheat". Didn't you learn this from Rachel in friends? :joke:

Anyway corin has said that she thinks she's been dumped already. that was before JJ2. I don't know what she did that was enough to make her a cheat. I must've missed that highlight show

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
10-08-2010, 05:34 PM
she looks like Stacey from Eastenders/queen latifah! :eek:

lol thanks. :)

Lister of Smeg
10-08-2010, 05:36 PM

thank you finally proof the Corin lovers cant deny :dance:

flamingGalah!
10-08-2010, 05:37 PM

LOL! All it proves is that Corin's EX is a money hungry s**g who has sold her soul to the devil... Nothing more... :xyxwave:

smudgie
10-08-2010, 05:43 PM
Just a thought. perhaps Corin and her girl made a little pact. Corin can have a flirt if it helps her chances of winning, they could even have decided to make it interesting so they coud sell the story, guaranteed some dosh then, win or lose.:devil:
Now don't shoot me, I am only thinking outside of the box:hugesmile:

Danielle1232
10-08-2010, 05:49 PM
Her GF has fake tan too OMG look at her :o

Lister of Smeg
10-08-2010, 05:54 PM
LOL! All it proves is that Corin's EX is a money hungry s**g who has sold her soul to the devil... Nothing more... :xyxwave:

what it proves is what ive always thought Corin is selfish love cheat and an alround nasty person but trying hide it with the old tried and tested dumbass act .

Saph
10-08-2010, 06:03 PM
Shabby get over it she didnt love you!

Zippy
10-08-2010, 06:07 PM

How do you know? Depends what kind of relationship they have. She may not feel threatened by her flirting(or whatever) with a guy on a tv show. They may have agreed she can go to a certain point...who knows? And there is nothing even happening between them anyways!

Point is, that article stinks of classic cheap rag fabrication. Jeez, I thought we all knew by now that "a friend" or "insider" means that the journo has just made it up!

Danielle1232
10-08-2010, 06:10 PM
Shabby get over it she didnt love you!

It's not Shabby :nono:

LBB11
10-08-2010, 06:13 PM
Theres loads of quotes from Rachel.

Danielle1232
10-08-2010, 06:38 PM
Theres loads of quotes from Rachel.

Aww bet you she's so sad...but still luf coz

WOMBAI
10-08-2010, 06:43 PM
http://www.star-magazine.co.uk issue 342

The housemates raunchy behiour with the boxer is the final straw

The devaststed girlfriend of Big Brothers Corin has told Star their relationship is over for good following her steamy antics with fellow housemate JJ.
Rachel haddow who has been with Corin 29, for two years, was horrified when Corin was seen on the show pleasuring 23-year-old JJ under the sheets.
Tearful Rachel told Star exclusively last week

" I,ve finally cracked.Our relationship is over. I cant beileve whats shes done."

And speaking from the home she shared in Manchester with Corin, she added

"Its definitely over. Ive lost everything".

Rachel 30 is particularly upset about Corins fling with boxer JJ after revealing to Star back in June that she wanted to marry the bubbly housemate.
Corin was previously married to a man, but tragically he had died in a accident at work just a few months after they wed.
She has been bisexual since. Rachel continued

"im so upset. But Im pissed off more than anything. At the moment I feel I never want to see her again."

Rachels friends and family agree that she should dump Corin no matter what shes has to say when she leaves the show.

"we,re not happy"

one of her close pals told Star.

"Rachel sad and cried
when she saw Corin in bed with JJ.We hate to see her like that. Corins not welcome back as far as we,re concened."

And now Rachel has switched her TV off - saying she cant bear to watch the show any more.

"She donest even recognise Corin", said a pal.

"Its like she,s become a different person in the house. As for JJ, hes not even Corins type."

As her fliriting with JJ became more serious, Corin last week admitted to her fellow housemates that she was worried she may not have a girlfriend in the outside world. She was also upset that there was no video from Rachel in the Ignore The Obvious Task, despite the other housemates being given taped messages from their loved ones. But while she was aware that Rachel would be upset with her behaviour with JJ, she still persuaded him to join her in bed, Corin was heard whispering

"Do you want me to stop?" to which JJ replied "No, you dont have to."

That was the last straw For Rachel who realised her relationship was ending before her very eyes.

"Theres no way Rachel will go back to Corin after this." the friend revealed.

"Its all just too humiliating for her. Shes been made to look like a fool and its not fair. Rachels suck with Corin throughthick and thin.They were friends when Corin was married to Alex and rachel looked after her when he died. Thats was how the romance started and this is how she repays her."

Rachels family are equally upset. One relative told Star

"Corin was part of the family but not anymore. We cant beleave shes done this and dosent even have the decency to look guilty about it. Its not on."

By Sarah Morton.

I dont get this as didnt Corin say weeks ago that her and Rachel were on a brake? Anyone anything to say about all of the above??

You believe that rag! Just tabloid sensationalism!

Corin didn't pleasure JJ2 - and anyone that thinks he did is clearly lacking little grey cells! :sleep:

Shasown
10-08-2010, 06:47 PM
And for the 97th time... CORIN DIDN'T GIVE JJ A HANDJOB!!... :sleep:

She was rubbing his chest ffs!

Rubbish go have a look at the animated gif in Ange7's posts and tell me thats his chest again.

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/member.php?u=12086

And her girlfriend (or should say ex girlfriend) is a piece of work for selling her story anyway,Corin is well shot of her... :xyxwave:

Yeah her girlfriend is obviously a piece of work, this is the woman that Corin lived with, so you are saying that Corin made an error of judgement choosing this particular woman to share her life with for over 2 years????

Why not just accept she is human and made a mistake, its not life shattering to you is it? Or will it totally blow your mind to realise your heroine is flawed like the rest of us?

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/member.php?u=12086

SoBig
10-08-2010, 06:49 PM
Great thread LBB11.:thumbs:

Livia
10-08-2010, 06:58 PM
Star Magazine. Bastion of quality investigative journalism and champion of superior analytical reporting. Or sensationalist rag. You decide.

LBB11
10-08-2010, 07:06 PM
You believe that rag! Just tabloid sensationalism!

Corin didn't pleasure JJ2 - and anyone that thinks he did is clearly lacking little grey cells! :sleep:

Gezz i just thought it would be a good topic thread.

Shasown
10-08-2010, 07:06 PM
Star Magazine. Bastion of quality investigative journalism and champion of superior analytical reporting. Or sensationalist rag. You decide.

Even rags come under privacy and libel laws, so there has to have been an interview. Journos for celebrity/gossip mags dont like going to jail for refusing to name sources in court.

Just because it is a sensationalist rag doesnt mean to say there isnt some truth in the article. It could all be true, most of it could be true or next to none of it could be true. You decide.

Livia
10-08-2010, 07:10 PM
Even rags come under privacy and libel laws, so there has to have been an interview. Journos for celebrity/gossip mags dont like going to jail for refusing to name sources in court.

Just because it is a sensationalist rag doesnt mean to say there isnt some truth in the article. It could all be true, most of it could be true or next to none of it could be true. You decide.

There is obviously a grain of truth in there somewhere. But the "interview" was probably a jotted-down conversation during a phone call. I decide, next to none of it is what was actually said.

SoBig
10-08-2010, 07:13 PM
Gezz i just thought it would be a good topic thread.

It is.

yousoboo!
10-08-2010, 07:14 PM
odious

Shasown
10-08-2010, 09:45 PM
There is obviously a grain of truth in there somewhere. But the "interview" was probably a jotted-down conversation during a phone call. I decide, next to none of it is what was actually said.

Yeah I think it is this line "Rachel haddow who has been with Corin 29, for two years, was horrified when Corin was seen on the show pleasuring 23-year-old JJ under the sheets."

dwarling
10-08-2010, 09:55 PM
If this story had come up in the papers about any other housemate, I'm sure the Corin lovers would be right on it, ripping them to pieces, and taking it as literal. because she's there favourite they can't see anything wrong and will defend her to the hilt.

Livia
10-08-2010, 10:06 PM
If this story had come up in the papers about any other housemate, I'm sure the Corin lovers would be right on it, ripping them to pieces, and taking it as literal. because she's there favourite they can't see anything wrong and will defend her to the hilt.

Not true. If it had been about any other housemate, I'd still think it was 98% bullsh1t.

30stone
10-08-2010, 10:08 PM
The friend revealed?

Hahahahaha

Yeah right! Means MADE UP BY SOME JJ SUPPORTING JOURNO more like!

JJ supporting journo?

I doubt it, looks like its one of corins friends or girlfriend just looking for a bit of cash really.

opera
10-08-2010, 10:15 PM
ok everyone needs to get real corin always loved men. you cant seriously love and men and women, thats just you f.u.c.k.i.n.g about but not being serious. and seeing corin's personality she probably thought: "oh i'll give it a go, have a relationship with a woman" , which is a s.h.i.t thing to think but that's what happened most probably.

Livia
10-08-2010, 10:19 PM
ok everyone needs to get real corin always loved men. you cant seriously love and men and women, thats just you f.u.c.k.i.n.g about but not being serious. and seeing corin's personality she probably thought: "oh i'll give it a go, have a relationship with a woman" , which is a s.h.i.t thing to think but that's what happened most probably.

You think bisexuals are just "giving it a go"? That's an interesting point of view.

BJ
10-08-2010, 10:41 PM
Why has Corin got "Rachel" tatooed on the inside of her wrist if it wasn't serious

setanta
10-08-2010, 10:45 PM
Why has Corin got "Rachel" tatooed on the inside of her wrist if it wasn't serious

Wow, does she? Yep, that about settles it then. Corin is an uncaring wench.. the end.

iRyan
10-08-2010, 10:53 PM
OMG HAHA WTF HER GIRLFRIEND LOOKS LIKE A BLACK HAIRED JOSIE.

The story is BS. Star makes up **** all the time. They are a bottom of the barrell trash mag.

poejoe
10-08-2010, 11:32 PM

corin said ages ago their only friends and they havn't even done nothing yet.so its hardly cheating .....their romance was no realer than crabeyes and ten chins...corin to win
:elephant::dance::joker::hugesmile::colour::dazzle r::banana::cheer:

TheEchelonxRawr!KP
11-08-2010, 04:55 AM
What gets me is if their relationship was so special and sacred in the first place why do some of those people find it so easy to tell all in a magazine?:conf:

It's all a bunch of rubbish. If it was me i would be so upset I wouldn't want to humiliate myself further on a national paper. Or at least I would wait until my other half came out, we had a chat so I knew where everything really stood.

Well thats your opinion.. everybody is different! She maybe wants to get the truth about Corin out! So a cheating cow dosn't win BB!

And how can it be fake.. at the begining of BB Corin declared in the house that she was in a relationship with a women and was happy and loved her.. And this has changed just coz a "hot" guy entered the house? :(

Corin is a cheating faker! SIMPLE AS.

Jamietwo
11-08-2010, 05:04 AM
tbh i wonder if this rachel type was on the way out anyway, she sounds like a bit of a bunny boiler, and not very cool to sell a bitchy story to several low class rags about someone you supposedly care about. Not much unconditional love coming from old rach is there. corin just gave a young boy a handjob, ok so she probably would have gone further if jj was up for it. i dunno.

smartalec2718
11-08-2010, 07:00 AM
Deleted

Danielle1232
11-08-2010, 07:17 AM
Wow, does she? Yep, that about settles it then. Corin is an uncaring wench.. the end.

Yeah she does i have seen it but how does that make her uncaring? x

Danielle1232
11-08-2010, 07:20 AM
This is obviously a fake...OP's link just goes to the website for the Star, not a real article. Plus the article is FULL of grammatical and punctuation errors - clearly not copy/pasted from a real article but typed (poorly) by OP. And the fact that OP's favorite housemate is John James explains the motive behind making up an incredibly stupid article about Corin.

It's not fake but this mag....

http://i33.tinypic.com/2crpugw.jpg

JEJ
11-08-2010, 12:20 PM
I doubt it's a fabrication (apart from the under the covers stuff where she was CLEARLY dragging her nails across his chest), just Corin's ex grabbing the chance to make some dosh out of her while she can.

Showstopper
11-08-2010, 01:11 PM
I feel so sorry for her, humiliated in front of the world by Corin.