PDA

View Full Version : Jo's mum apologizes!

Will?
10-08-2010, 06:11 PM
Big Brother star Jo Butler has some interesting news!

By CARLI TEPROFF
cteproff@MiamiHerald.com

Jo recently suffered from her dad in hospital before she went in the house. By making the sudden decision to appear in the house was very brave of the quiet in the background woman!

Jo's aunt informed us on why Jo is not coming out of her shell and why she is not liked. Camille (64) states, ' it's her mum, she has put stuff into her head. Jo has told me herself!'

So, being like we are, 'The Herald' decided to interview Mrs Butler!
'I did put stuff into Jo's head, but I just don't want the public to get the wrong impression, it's the only reason!' She went on to add that she told Jo to keep her mouth shut in the house. If she has one big argument with another housemate, her mum will have nothing to do with her!

Apparantly, even though quite obviously, Jo was devistated. She cried infront of her mum telling her that she loves her and she just wants to be herself in the house and the public will judge me on how I am, not how you want me to be.

Recently, Jo's mum apologized and wants Big Brother to contact Jo and tell her how sorry her mother is.

GypsyGoth
10-08-2010, 06:12 PM
I don't get it.

fingers
10-08-2010, 06:13 PM
I don't get it.

Neither will she! The message, that is! lol

Danielle1232
10-08-2010, 06:14 PM
Aww that's sad xx

Will?
10-08-2010, 06:14 PM
I hope she does get the message, it's horrible after her dad was in a car crash just after Jo entered the house. Makes me quite sick..

Danielle1232
10-08-2010, 06:23 PM
She's going to go though x

Will?
10-08-2010, 06:25 PM
I know, I think I would of liked her better if I knew ths before. She could have been a whole different character. I think this is why she's been crying and wanting to leave.

Danielle1232
10-08-2010, 06:27 PM
That's so sad i really feel sorry for her? xx

fingers
10-08-2010, 06:28 PM
I hope she does get the message, it's horrible after her dad was in a car crash just after Jo entered the house. Makes me quite sick..

The car crash happened BEFORE she entered the house.

Will?
10-08-2010, 06:29 PM
The car crash happened BEFORE she entered the house.

Oh yeah sorry meant that, thanks for correction :)

Lex
10-08-2010, 06:56 PM
I like Jo!...In fact she is my second fave' behind Sammy!
But I think that her mum will be able to give her the message 'in person' on friday night!! :bawling:
It's a shame, but the voting public live in cloud-cuckoo-land about some of the housemates that they support!! :nono:

Livia
10-08-2010, 07:02 PM
Jo recently suffered from her dad in hospital before she went in the house.

What the hell does that mean? The whole thing makes hardly any sense. If a journalist wrote this piece they should be bloodywell shot.

Will?
10-08-2010, 07:03 PM
What the hell does that mean? The whole thing makes hardly any sense. If a journalist wrote this piece they should be bloodywell shot.

Oh there was another newspaper which someone already made a thread about it. Her dad had a serious car crash and she made the decision to go in the house.

Livia
10-08-2010, 07:06 PM
Oh there was another newspaper which someone already made a thread about it. Her dad had a serious car crash and she made the decision to go in the house.

Yes, I got that. In a roundabout way. If this was taken from a newspaper, it's got a nerve calling itself a newspaper.

Will?
10-08-2010, 07:11 PM
As you can tell from the website, it doesn't look particually formal. But it is supported and advertised by other newspapers so i'm pretty sure this is real. I've heard it somewhere else also so probably is. Wish it's not though, horrible.

Livia
10-08-2010, 07:16 PM
As you can tell from the website, it doesn't look particually formal. But it is supported and advertised by other newspapers so i'm pretty sure this is real. I've heard it somewhere else also so probably is. Wish it's not though, horrible.

The piece is so badly written it made me wonder whether it was actually real! No offence intended to you, it's an interesting topic.

Will?
10-08-2010, 07:19 PM
The piece is so badly written it made me wonder whether it was actually real! No offence intended to you, it's an interesting topic.

Oh no, you seem nice! No offence taken, I was thinking the exact same so I wouldn't worry!

Saph
10-08-2010, 07:31 PM
Right, wheres her mum? im gonna slap that bitch >:l

Jo <3 :D

Jords
10-08-2010, 07:36 PM
I really hope she stays this Friday :')

_Seth
10-08-2010, 07:37 PM
wtf? I don't understand any of that?

Will?
10-08-2010, 07:38 PM
wtf? I don't understand any of that?

Basically, her mum doesn't want her to be a big character in the house otherwise she might be hated and if she has an argument her mum will not be there for her when she comes out. Probably why she wants to go home.

smudgie
10-08-2010, 09:02 PM
The article makes no sense at all, it ,made even less sense beforeit was edited,
i have looked on the Miami Herald site and can find nothing to do with BB uk. Yet OP is posting some weird stuff that is meant to be from there, The JJoe article can not be found either.
I would like to see these articles, either they are a spoof or Google has mislaid them:joker: